Author Topic: your star sign and gold saint  (Read 6122 times)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: your star sign and gold saint
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
I'm a Libra and like Kaleo i like Dohko, but my favourites are not Gold Saints xD

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 09:33:26 AM »
September 19. Same day as Virgo Shaka.  :shaka:

But although liking him and the other Virgo Saints across SS series (Asmita, Shijima), he's not the one that I like most.

This place goes to Aquarius Camus   :camus:  :puppyeyes: :blushy:
damn Tokisada, you never deserved the Aquarius cloth >_< 
that is interesting, what do you find so attractive about Camus? I agree about tokisada, seeing the aquarius gold cloth being damaged in a simple fight was blasphemous  :cool:

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 09:44:48 AM »
I'm a Pisces. A proud one, though I don't like some of my Saints so much... XD

Aphrodite: I find him way too narcissistic about his looks. He's not Pisces in the least, he acts more like a negative Leo or Libra. "omg like I'm so pretty"

Albafica: he's more like a negative Pisces, being insecure and distant. Though I find him rather boring (I like Manigoldo and Hasgard, etc. more)

Amor: I LOVE him! 8D He's epic and evil and really funny, plus Akira Ishida's voice doesn't help any. <3

Lugonis: Probably my favorite Pisces, along with Amor. I love him because he's older and looks more manly than Dite and Albafica did. Plus he has the deepest voice of all the Pisces Saints, Juurouta Kosugi just sounds hot~ >///< Heck, his voice basically outdoes the Taurus Saints. XD

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »
I agree with Aphrodite but I think that's why Kurumada named him like that..well it is possible. I am surprised that you find Albafica boring, I think he is a very interesting person and unlike Aphrodite..he he is handsome and not bishounen looking. Amor looks to me like a nerd freak but that's me.
As for Lugonis he was the most manly man from the Pisces lol.

You forgot Cardinale but I suppose we need more information on him. To me he looks like another Aphrodite...we will see.

Off-topic but my sister gave birth to a handsome boy last night and my father wanted to call him Camus if he was going to be born in 7th....yeah deja vu.
Now I don't know if she will carry his wishes or not...lol.

Saint Galgomon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 11:12:48 AM »
Mine is Cancer, i like them all but only Sage and Manigold the one who i don't have problem with.

Deathmask : at first i was thinking that Cancer GS would have water based technique,but i as a child got WTF'ed that he's such a cruel person with WTF technique, on top of that, that's all he got for technique. Also i don't like just how many variance of Sekishiki Meikai Ha visuals out there..

Manigold : he's the man! So many techniques, badass personality, cool looking and cool role.He actually have a technique totally related to the constellation without someone needed to know Japanese/Chinese custom regarding this constellation. Also, blue flames... (though i was kinda disappointed to know that he was using blue flames instead of bubble because i read the manga first). His OVA version though.. he have some lines in his face that make him appear older than he is in the manga, he seems fatter (generally all characters become like that in the OVA), and the cloth coloring.. is just bland; though i love the addition of how he's similar to Tenma in OVA.

Sage : People always forgot him that he was a Cancer Saint. He's tied as favorite Cancer Saint together with his pupil... just because he has long hair (long hair looked good on Cancer Saints XD). The fact that he's the pope and possibly one of the strongest GS in his era since he's the only GS survivor helped build up Cancer's image of being weak.

Deathtoll : He's strong, quite smart, and has a bit of manliness (how he's mad at Vermeer mocking Suikyo and how he tried to save Ikki). Other than that, all his technique seems to be a joke and he's just there for laugh. So i'm neutral on him.

Schiller : disappoint disappoint disappoint. 1. The OP kinda told us that he'd be likely a water user, but he's just using sea as decorative. 2. The first episode of him was kinda good, but he's reduced to complete trash in the next episode. 3. He's just plain evil, just like DM, but at least DM got redeemable moment. 4. He's more coward than Deathtoll, he bring Kouga to the underworld, but Kouga managed to fear him like a child? Geez, not to mention his philosopy of death is ugly, cowardly and egoistical.
Though i do like how colorful his cloth is, the unique way he wear his cape,he has about 4 techniques and he's also a necromancer. Anyway, this last Cancer really destroyed what LC tried to build up.

I agree with Aphrodite but I think that's why Kurumada named him like that..well it is possible. I am surprised that you find Albafica boring, I think he is a very interesting person and unlike Aphrodite..he he is handsome and not bishounen looking. Amor looks to me like a nerd freak but that's me.
As for Lugonis he was the most manly man from the Pisces lol.

You forgot Cardinale but I suppose we need more information on him. To me he looks like another Aphrodite...we will see.

Off-topic but my sister gave birth to a handsome boy last night and my father wanted to call him Camus if he was going to be born in 7th....yeah deja vu.
Now I don't know if she will carry his wishes or not...lol.

If i may ask, is your name is just Seiya, Kido Seiya, or your father add something else? LOL, would be cool if she granted your father wish.
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2014, 11:41:40 AM »
Mine is Cancer, i like them all but only Sage and Manigold the one who i don't have problem with.

I agree Manigoldo and Sage are the best Cancer Saints with Manigoldo on top. :P

If i may ask, is your name is just Seiya, Kido Seiya, or your father add something else? LOL, would be cool if she granted your father wish.

Well my mother wanted to give me two names, that's normal here but my father didn't want to in case my mother and the rest of her family start calling me with the other name so they decided that I would be just Seiya. It looks like I have a nephew called Camus. I was just talking on Skype with my sister telling that she promised to name him Camus since he was born on my father's desired day.

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Of this world...I'm disappointed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 11:46:43 AM »
I'm Aries and in fact I share my birthday with Mu :aries2:

I also have Shion, Kiki, and Future-Raki as my sign's Gold Saints so I'm set.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 11:55:15 AM »
I'm Aries and in fact I share my birthday with Mu :aries2:

That's awesome, we need more people that are born same day with the Saints. So far  It's Gemini Saint Saga with Saga/Kanon ,Kaleo with Shaka, Galaxian with Mu and me with Seiya. Oh and my little nephew with Camus tho he doesn't count as he is not a member of the community. :roflcat:

Rask

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 04:49:12 PM »
I'm Libra. I like Dohko a lot and I'm cool with Shiryu. Was starting to like how loyal to Athena Gembu was, but he died in such a stupid way.
But I guess my favorite in the classic is Saga, probably because he is the gold with more character development.

tho he doesn't count as he is not a member of the community.

Yet. Be a good uncle and present him the series asap.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »

But I guess my favorite in the classic is Saga, probably because he is the gold with more character development.

Well personally I don't like Saga. I like his abilities and techniques and he wears the most beautiful Gold Cloth of all in my opinion.

Yet. Be a good uncle and present him the series asap.
I plan to do so unless grandpa does it before me (I wouldn't be surprised).

Saint Galgomon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2014, 05:20:41 PM »
Well my mother wanted to give me two names, that's normal here but my father didn't want to in case my mother and the rest of her family start calling me with the other name so they decided that I would be just Seiya. It looks like I have a nephew called Camus. I was just talking on Skype with my sister telling that she promised to name him Camus since he was born on my father's desired day.
LOL that's very cool of your father. Will his name be just Camus too :P?
I plan to do so unless grandpa does it before me (I wouldn't be surprised).
Let's hope that 5-6 years from now, SS is still alive and kicking (no i;m not hoping that we still has an unfinished ND, i'm hoping that we'll be getting animated ND 5-6 years or earlier from now).
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2014, 05:56:53 PM »
LOL that's very cool of your father. Will his name be just Camus too :P?Let's hope that 5-6 years from now, SS is still alive and kicking (no i;m not hoping that we still has an unfinished ND, i'm hoping that we'll be getting animated ND 5-6 years or earlier from now).

No he has two names but it has a nice ring to it. Camus Alexandros. I also hope for something like that...or a better series than Omega, I don't want my nephew to see Omega as Saint Seiya. It's a blasphemy.

kelvinwo

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2014, 07:12:36 PM »
I'm a Scorpio & Sagittarius. I was born Nov 22nd so on American ones I'm Sagittarius but British ones I'm Scorpio.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2014, 11:25:04 PM »
Nah, your definitely a Sagittarius. :) There is no such a thing as American and British...dates have to be exactly the same.

mez

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »
I'm born in 9th April, kinda sad not sharing same birthday with my favorite Gold Saint Shion-sama

But i think all Aries Gold Saints are great, from Shion, Mu, Kiki, to Future Raki, i cannot ask more since i already have one of Gold Saint best line generation hehe  :shion-gold: :mu2: :kiki: