Author Topic: your star sign and gold saint  (Read 6129 times)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
your star sign and gold saint
« on: December 11, 2013, 03:28:25 AM »
what is your star sign? and do you like the gold saint of your star sign?

:aries2: :aldebaran2: :saga: :deathmask: :aioria2: :shaka: :dohko2: :milo: :aiolos-blink: :shura2: :camus2: :aphrodite2:

Tomsche

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • SocietÓ di archeologia e cimeli
Re: your star sign and gold saint
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 03:48:22 AM »
Cancer

The cloth design: yes, very much actually, it looks lighter and more elegant then most bar perhaps Aquarius

Deathmask: not really
Deathtoll: not one bit
Schiller: the renaissance man yes, the techniques no
Manigoldo: YOU BETCHA, he's bad-ass like hell

RobertG22

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 03:51:52 AM »
I'm Libra. Dohko is an okay character. We see him more in TLC, and I liked that version of him. Didn't see enough of Genbu to make a decision as to where I like him or not. Shiyru.....Eh.

Design wise, I LOVE the Libra Cloth. I am very much into sharp, pointy things and using them to solve life's problems.

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:03:48 AM »
My sign is Pisces.  I think I've forced myself into liking Aphrodite over the years.  Although, with the introduction of Ophiuchus, I'm an Aquarius.  To be honest, I feel like Aphrodite has more character than Camus; his character is much without Hyoga.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:16 AM »
My sign is Pisces.  I think I've forced myself into liking Aphrodite over the years.  Although, with the introduction of Ophiuchus, I'm an Aquarius.  
I dont think it is possible to change star sign. In astrology Constellation and signs are a completely different matter, Your star sign is pisces and the signs of the zodiac are only 12. Ophiucus being the 13th sign is just fictional .

Albafica is a cool character

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:12:28 AM »
My Star Sign is Sagittarius.

I like the Cloth it has a unique characteristic which is the wings and has a Bow and Arrow which is the only Gold Cloth that has a weapon besides Libra. As for the Saints themselves I do like them all Sisyphus, Aioros and Seiya. They are like Athena's personal guardian ( all Saints are but Sagittarius was always closest to her for some reason) and I truly have respect for all three of them.

All Hail Sagittarius!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:51:23 AM by Sagittarius Seiya »

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 11:15:47 AM »
My Star Sign is Sagittarius.

I like the Cloth it has a unique characteristic which is the wings and has a Bow and Arrow which is the only Gold Cloth that has a weapon besides Libra. As for the Saints themselves I do like them all Sisyphus, Aiolos and Seiya. They are like Athena's personal guardian ( all Saints are but Sagittarius was always closest to her for some reason) and I truly have respect for all three of them.

Kurumada is a sagittarius himself, probably Seiya is a fantastic portrait of himself

Rama Olendris

• Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 11:45:48 AM »
My star sign is Capricorn. I like Shura to a point however I'm more fond of El Cid, he's such an aloof SOB it's great.

emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 12:22:41 PM »
Kurumada is a sagittarius himself, probably Seiya is a fantastic portrait of himself

Oh yes he is but he doesn't have the same birth date with Masami. I don't know if I should thank him or curse him because I was born the same day with Seiya and back then my father was a big fan of Saint Seiya and named me after him because we shared the same day. What the hell was thinking, I don't know (I am not even Japanese). Thanks to that tho I learned how I got that name and discovered Saint Seiya and became a big fan myself as well as take a liking of the fictional person I was named after. Last but not least I hope he finishes Saint Seiya before he leaves us.

RobertG22

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 01:10:19 PM »
Lol glad to see it's not just my family that does that. My much older sister was named "Cherie" after my mother's favorite singer in the 1970s, Cher. My sister *hated* her name as a child.

Gemini Saint Saga

• Silver Saint
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 09:32:24 PM »
Born 30 May. Same day as Saga and Kanon. Very please to be a Gemini and share that day with them.

Shekiee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 04:10:39 AM »
Oh yes he is but he doesn't have the same birth date with Masami. I don't know if I should thank him or curse him because I was born the same day with Seiya and back then my father was a big fan of Saint Seiya and named me after him because we shared the same day. What the hell was thinking, I don't know (I am not even Japanese). Thanks to that tho I learned how I got that name and discovered Saint Seiya and became a big fan myself as well as take a liking of the fictional person I was named after. Last but not least I hope he finishes Saint Seiya before he leaves us.

Holy shit that's awesome in a way, I wish to have a friend named like this. The childhood could be a little bit weird for a child especially in countries where Seiya is spelled differently or that type of name is unusual.

As for my sign, well Capricorn that is.

Personally I like all Capricorn Saints but Ionia. I like the concept that they are the most loyal to Athena, the fact that they all are (or try to be) just and all is pretty cool, also the Excalibur seems to be a really nice way of executing people. I always liked Shura voice, for some reason he always was the one with favourite GS voice, even though I always liked Shaka the most as GS. The only thing which destroys the Capricorn Saint image for me is Ionia and his terrible story and that he didn't uce Excaliba.
The cloth design is nice, it is one of the ones I like,  tho it can't compete with Sagittarius (well wings and bow just too good).

leorio

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »
I'm a Leo, and I have no problem with any of the Leo Saints. Wouldn't mind having a giant lion as my pet either.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 09:47:56 AM »
I'm a Leo, and I have no problem with any of the Leo Saints. Wouldn't mind having a giant lion as my pet either.
Aiolia is a faithful representation of the most noble aspects of the star sign leo, pride, sense of honour, dignity, generosity. I would have loved to see Aiolia fighting more, but then thats what saint seiya G is about.  :aioria2:

Kaleo

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • ►A▼►A▼
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 04:58:02 AM »
September 19. Same day as Virgo Shaka.  :shaka:

But although liking him and the other Virgo Saints across SS series (Asmita, Shijima), he's not the one that I like most.

This place goes to Aquarius Camus   :camus:  :puppyeyes: :blushy:
damn Tokisada, you never deserved the Aquarius cloth >_<