Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 2723 times)

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
What are you listening to?
« on: June 10, 2013, 02:59:11 PM »
There's a thread like this on every other forum I go to... so I thought why not here. :3 Also, anything will do - songs, instrumentals, voice clips, random sounds. ...And now, as for me...

-----

The OST to "Super Robot Taisen OG" - JAM Project, Michiaki Watanabe, Koji Hayama, Naofumi Tsuruyama, Takuya Hanaoka, Yasufumi Fukuda, Takahiro Kamikawa

I was quite surprised by how great this stuff sounds. I think the music in the Super Robot Taisen games actually tops Motoi Sakuraba (Golden Sun, Tales series), and quite easily. ...Aaaand I just ordered the OST on a whim.
Hagane no Resistance - Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-hen

The singers of this theme are JAM Project - Hironobu Kageyama, Masami Okui, Masaaki Endoh, Hiroshi Kitadani and Yoshiki Fukuyama. Let's just say that Super Robot Taisen has the BEST video game themes ever - I doubt even Saint Seiya comes close to this level of epicness.

Thrudgelmir2333

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Writing with my heart, always.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 03:50:15 PM »
I also listen a lot of SRW OGS Soundtrack. My largest music file in both my Ipod and PSP is actually that of downloaded Super Robot Wars OSTs. Stuff like Beowulf, The Sword that Smites Evil and Arrow of Destiny are what I listen to the most.

As for the rest, I usually listen to a lot of Anime and Game Osts, mostly One Piece, Bleach, Saint Seiya, God of War, Valkyrie Profile and others.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 04:15:09 PM »
So far my favorite themes on the SRW OGs album are The Sword That Cleaves Evil (Sanger Zonvolt), Hero Chronicle (Gilliam Yeager), Dark Knight (Axel Almer), Trombe! (Rätsel Feinschmecker), Time To Come (Irmgard Kazahara), Dark Prison (Shu Shirakawa), Violent Battle (Inspectors), Steel Ark M Ver. (Hagane) and Hagane no Messiah Ver. OG (the drumming in the background sounds like tank treads or a battleship's thrusters).

I also ordered the soundtrack to 2nd Super Robot Taisen OG. ...I'll check whether the Super Robot Taisen Z games have any good OSTs out there (could get them, too).

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 08:23:14 PM »
Forgotten Days from the Suikoden Celtic album. A nice relaxing tune.

Gemini Saint Saga

• Silver Saint
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
Within Temptation - Paradise (What About Us?) featuring Tarja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6MpsDPKts

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 04:01:17 AM »
What am I listening now? hmm...well I opened this topic just because I was listening to something so lol here it goes...

Hungry Heart:Wild Striker OST

Kids Alive-2nd Stage

Ritsuka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 01:29:36 AM »
BUCK-TICK - Keijijou Ryuusei http://vimeo.com/96550377

I really recommend it!

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 10:26:01 PM »
Considering how I started watching ZZ, I've been hearing a bit of this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpV7eS4IrgA

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 10:29:17 PM »
LOL the Anime Ja nai... love Gundam ZZ. So you just started watching ZZ?

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 10:47:08 PM »
Yeah.  I watched the movie trilogy of the original series and the Zeta TV series years ago, but I never watched ZZ 'cuz people used to really hate it.  I've seen a lot more people being positive about it recently.  And with the Blu-Ray rips available and new sub rips from Daisuki, as well, I decided to give it a shot.

kelvinwo

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 07:10:16 AM »
One of Anatolian Turkish artist Selda Bagcan's more laid-back songs, 'Gesi Baglari'. I have a couple of her earlier albums and most of it's a bit more upbeat than this in a fuzztoned psychedelic-pop middle-eastern style. Sounds crazy (in a good way), but this track is different - beautiful and eerie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2aoRw_h_8es

Janet

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2015, 11:31:40 PM »
Currently I'm listening to -I need Your love- sung by Shaggy ft Mohombi , Faydee and Costi .. the song is so damn catchy its my favorite at the moment  :blushy:

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 09:21:23 AM »
Yuuki Ono - INNOCENT WORLD

...OnoYuu's really good at playing psychotic characters - he even giggles like a lunatic toward the end of this song.

There are only TWO other voice actors who I've heard do terrifying psycho laughs in character songs: Takashi Kondo and Tatsuhisa Suzuki. ...I want OnoYuu and Kon-tan in Saint Seiya (Tattsun was already Haruto in Omega).

AriesVirgoGeminiPete

• SIEG NEO ZEON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 09:11:43 AM »
Right now GUNDAM THE ORIGIN ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS portrait 04 by Takayuki Hattori.