Author Topic: New anime based on CGI film rumor  (Read 15197 times)

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
Re: New anime based on CGI film rumor
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 02:35:17 PM »
and why do you keep calling him sensei?  

sensei can be used for someone who specializes in something. a sushi-cehf, mangaka, judoka, etc. I call him that because I still hold some respect for the man who came up with the series and pioneered this "armor" genre. that respect point is getting lower though, with ND, but still some nevertheless.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2015, 02:46:43 PM »
sensei can be used for someone who specializes in something. a sushi-cehf, mangaka, judoka, etc. I call him that because I still hold some respect for the man who came up with the series and pioneered this "armor" genre. that respect point is getting lower though, with ND, but still some nevertheless.

I also love the Golden Armors specifically xD and some of the silver ones, they are really beautiful ^_^ :)

SageofTime

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2015, 12:42:14 AM »
If you ask me about the figures...I don't think they will sell, who wants a figure that is based on something that proved to be worse than bad?

Is Saga the only one of the Los figures out? Wait I did see Deathmask and he is very creepy 0_0. I also agree with you that they won't sell.

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2015, 12:54:37 AM »
I also love the Golden Armors specifically xD and some of the silver ones, they are really beautiful ^_^ :)

I actually think that the silver saints' are some of the most creative in the series, from cloth mode to object mode. I m a sucker for the object modes. lyra, Cerberus, sagittal, chariot, and now crateris, are some of my favorite. I m really looking forward to Cerberus and crateris' cloth myth XD

how about shurato and samurai troopers? you like those series?

@sageofTime and @seiya:
I actually think that the LoShit cloth myth might sell better than the movie. sure, some are really bad, but some are pretty good. Gemini really tears me apart. the overall design retained the original look while upgrading it with more patterns. that I absolutely love. but that cliché black and gold turned me off at the same time. now I know why saga went crazy hahahahahaha.

as for deathmask, I kinda dig this new cancer design. if I have a million dollar as disposable income, I might consider buying a few of them. I don't, so I won't. haha

have they ever release an official look for libra? in both object and cloth mode?
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2015, 03:06:34 AM »
Is Saga the only one of the Los figures out? Wait I did see Deathmask and he is very creepy 0_0. I also agree with you that they won't sell.

So far only Saga, Seiya, Deathmask and Aioros but who knows maybe there will be more soon.

Technically no one is released yet. Only prototypes. Aioros will be released in April and Saga in May( and you can preorder them right now in some stores).

I actually think that the silver saints' are some of the most creative in the series, from cloth mode to object mode. I m a sucker for the object modes. lyra, Cerberus, sagittal, chariot, and now crateris, are some of my favorite. I m really looking forward to Cerberus and crateris' cloth myth XD

I am a sucker of the armors than then objects. I like how they look on them etc etc. Hmm for Silver Saints I have to say Lyra, Crateris, Cerberus, Centaurus, Cetus, Perseus. I could mention Auriga and Sagitta but the head piece turns me off..the rest of it is awesome tho. :P

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2015, 03:14:14 AM »
for me, I m sold on Cerberus for two reason: 1. the overall look in both object and cloth 2. those damn chains... I m sucker for chains... not in a fetish way. don't get sick, people :p
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2015, 03:22:05 AM »
Hehe, no worries but I did forget to mention one thing. Yes they did release an official design for Libra Cloth, I posted it a few months ago on the LoS news thread..not sure if I can find it again tho.

Also, I really like all the Shurato designs, especially the Brahma( who doesn't? :P ) but the Samurai Troopers ones...they just look tech samurai and for me their armor is very simple compared to the Shurato ones.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2015, 08:18:25 AM »
how about shurato and samurai troopers? you like those series?

Well I've watched some of both series... and I have to admit that I didn't like both of them, for some reason even thought they had armors transformation and stuff like that, they never rubbed me the right way... just there something about both animes which never made me like them as I did love SS... may be it's the character design, may be it's their story, may be it's their armor... but none of them was interesting enough for me... the only one in which particularly I got interested only... was from Shurato, their Phoenix Knight.... there s something about this guy which got me interested... but that the only thing... as far for Samurai Troopers, in my opinion they are far as representatives to SS Franchise or even for their armor... their story is quite different... and stuff like that... the minor details make the anime far from representative as something like SS... but hey that just my opinion...

SageofTime

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2015, 09:40:16 AM »
So far only Saga, Seiya, Deathmask and Aioros but who knows maybe there will be more soon.

Technically no one is released yet. Only prototypes. Aioros will be released in April and Saga in May( and you can preorder them right now in some stores).

I would think the smart thing would of been to release these figures last year when the movie came out. But since they are releasing them this year I don't think a lot people would buy them now because the movie sucked. Also by the time they are released I think more people would be focused on Soul of Gold then buying these.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2015, 12:05:50 PM »
the only one in which particularly I got interested only... was from Shurato, their Phoenix Knight.... there s something about this guy which got me interested... but that the only thing...

From Hachibushu? If you are talking about the Karura-oh Reiga I am pretty sure he is a Garuda  not Phoenix.

I already bought Shura-oh Shurato and waiting for  Yusha-oh Gai..speaking of which does anyone knows when he will be out? :)

I would think the smart thing would of been to release these figures last year when the movie came out. But since they are releasing them this year I don't think a lot people would buy them now because the movie sucked. Also by the time they are released I think more people would be focused on Soul of Gold then buying these.

Yep, that is true...but someone who is a Saint Seiya collector and must have it all will get these for sure...still will not help the sales even for a bit. :P

As for Soul of Gold, if the series is worth it then sure why not buying them but only then. Cool design or not if the series is crap I don't want any of it in my collection. That's how I do things.

SageofTime

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2015, 01:57:35 PM »
Yep, that is true...but someone who is a Saint Seiya collector and must have it all will get these for sure...still will not help the sales even for a bit. :P

So people who collect every from Saint Seiya will buy these figures even though the movie wasn't good and others who do like the series but doesn't collect everything Saint Seiya will maybe skip this I am guessing.

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2015, 02:11:31 PM »
So people who collect every from Saint Seiya will buy these figures even though the movie wasn't good and others who do like the series but doesn't collect everything Saint Seiya will maybe skip this I am guessing.

for me, I only buy the ones I like. I have the line up of the 12 gold saints + one more for kanon, hades + twin gods + 3 judges, 7 generals + Poseidon ROE, and the bronze boys' god cloth. all these are already in my posession, so I don't think I m buying more. especially now that I m engaged, the lil woman controls a lot of finance, so I have to selectively (and discreetly) buy the ones that I really want... Athena cloth myth is next on my list. since I m a Gemini, I m still debating whether to buy the LoS saga or not...

detailed design... love... cliché coloring... hate...

hey who are you? why you talking to me? you call yourself Ares?

crap, am I goin crazy????
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2015, 02:48:29 PM »

lol

Isn't there some way to paint over it with gold and still make it looks...uh...professional?
(this is coming from someone with almost zero experience handling figures, so don't be too harsh)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2015, 03:00:58 PM »
for me, I only buy the ones I like. I have the line up of the 12 gold saints + one more for kanon, hades + twin gods + 3 judges, 7 generals + Poseidon ROE, and the bronze boys' god cloth. all these are already in my posession, so I don't think I m buying more. especially now that I m engaged, the lil woman controls a lot of finance, so I have to selectively (and discreetly) buy the ones that I really want... Athena cloth myth is next on my list. since I m a Gemini, I m still debating whether to buy the LoS saga or not...

See I was gonna say that, since you are a fan of Saga you might going to get him but not me. Pegasus Seiya has the most released figures so far (duh!) but I don't collect every one of them. I have all the EX versions of him ( yes I finally decided to get the OCE Gold Bronze one) and from the standard line I only have the OCE Pegasus God Cloth the 10th anniversary Pegasus God Cloth and Pegasus Seiya V3 that was given as a gift with the anniversary one.

Oh and Sagittarius Seiya Crown Cloth.

As for the rest of them, I have every possible EX figure (all Gold Saints in double and triple...some of them) so far except the Gemini Saga LoS anime style.

For standard line..the ones I mentioned above including Hades OCE, Athena 10th anniversary, and the rest of the 10th anniversary God Cloths.

P.S I am thinking getting the OCE versions of the rest of the God Cloths too...

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2015, 03:47:55 PM »
Isn't there some way to paint over it with gold and still make it looks...uh...professional?

I thought about it... but I don't wanna spend the time on it... it will take me a good whole day to sit n paint half side (which I really don't have the time for)

plus you will have to match the color of the real gold, and then you have to worry if the paint's thinner will destroy the real die-cast gold because there is a line that divides the blacvk and the gold...

I wouldn't do it though, but bravo to anyone who can!
P.S I am thinking getting the OCE versions of the rest of the God Cloths too...

I m a Gemini so I have almost all Gemini available til this day... except mr. half and half...

as for the bronze gold cloth OCE... I really don't think it is anything special... I m much more interested in the 10th edition of the blue Pegasus though
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!