Author Topic: New anime based on CGI film rumor  (Read 15196 times)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: New anime based on CGI film rumor
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 09:04:59 AM »
Well it wasn't promoted exactly, more like the company stating we have the funding to do two seasons regardless of sucess.

I wonder what he means by "that he is considering producing it". Does he have a general idea of the story, is it a continuation of Omega? etc etc.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 09:13:17 AM »
@Shiryu

Yer, the whole forgetting thing... They seriously contemplated it but at the time Masami said no to Toei... So yes, now... :)

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Of this world...I'm disappointed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 09:34:28 AM »
I wonder what he means by "that he is considering producing it". Does he have a general idea of the story, is it a continuation of Omega? etc etc.

They way the article phrases it, he's thinking of a completely new series. But I would expect that, once Omega ends, if the series has sold enough merchandise Toei might consider just continuing that timeline...

Aries Raki, please  :smirk:

Plantress

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Saint
  • A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »
Yes, this is amazing news! It seems like Toei was using Omega to test the market for new Saint Seiya shows. 

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 10:05:26 PM »
Cheshire and the poor bastard who ended up waiting all that time in the Neptune Temple in vain.

Which is Hanuman Tokusa since he is OBVIOUSLY at Hades Studio when "everyone" was introduced to Rhady as the Demon Palace Guardian.

: Stop shape-shifting in the shadow Youma!
  : But it's FUN to confuse the readers about me! ;D

Yes, this is amazing news! It seems like Toei was using Omega to test the market for new Saint Seiya shows. 

Well, hope it do pick up so more SS Series can be release.
So far in my country, the respond from "Adult" and even older "Teen" SS/SSTLC Fans had been lukewarm or even hated SSO. Then again, SSO is more for Kids (or those Kids at heart :D )  Maybe things will change when local Anime/Cartoon Channels pick it up (Hai.....dream on for me! >_< )

Kaleo

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • ►A▼►A▼
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 06:52:21 AM »
Maybe this fits here... saw that on SSPedia. http://forum.saintseiyapedia.com/index.php/topic,3036.msg481803.html#msg481803

"I'm not the only one out this information, there are two insiders besides me (there is stiff competition for the inside infos). But I confirm my info:
- Saint Seiya Legend Of Sanctuary released before the end of the operating year 2014 (December 20)
- Saint Seiya Blu-ray Box 1 and 2 (or 3, they not know) French version come out in September or November

And the form: A new Saint Seiya TV series or a spin off OVA is already underway..."

I'm not sure if these infos are reliable - and being an "anonymous source", perhaps not more than a mere hoax - , but it seems that the French people from SSPedia are giving some credence to this. But anyway, there is great chance to just be a mismatched rumor, so better be cautious.

Consdering as true, for the OVA spin-off I think about the first Mars Battle in Omega. For a new TV series... I don't know - maybe a reboot, more closer to the classic manga storyline?

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 11:37:36 AM »
Hm, the spoiler is very vague, so i wouldn't speculate so much until we know one more detail.

domonlibra

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Legendary Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 09:02:07 PM »
the only clue we have is the Cosmo meter on the Movies Official website.

if the meter goes full we might have an announcement.
しりゅうよさらばだ!!!!!!

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 02:51:17 AM »
Maybe this fits here... saw that on SSPedia. http://forum.saintseiyapedia.com/index.php/topic,3036.msg481803.html#msg481803

I'm not sure if these infos are reliable - and being an "anonymous source", perhaps not more than a mere hoax - , but it seems that the French people from SSPedia are giving some credence to this. But anyway, there is great chance to just be a mismatched rumor, so better be cautious.

Consdering as true, for the OVA spin-off I think about the first Mars Battle in Omega. For a new TV series... I don't know - maybe a reboot, more closer to the classic manga storyline?

any update on the mentioned rumor?

Kaleo

• ►A▼►A▼
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 03:52:04 AM »
No, as far as I know... in any case, I don't think we will have any more "concrete" and reliable infos until the CGI movie be aired.

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
    • I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2014, 04:16:20 PM »
According to some recent interviews, they are writing the script for a sequel, focused on the Hades saga. Due to the difficulties of adapting the original saga however, it will be mostly a new story with a new interpretation of well-known characters like the Judges.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2014, 04:28:36 PM »
Hm, so they are skipping Poseidon then?

Shunhades

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »
According to some recent interviews, they are writing the script for a sequel, focused on the Hades saga. Due to the difficulties of adapting the original saga however, it will be mostly a new story with a new interpretation of well-known characters like the Judges.

This just makes me wonder how this is going to pan out. But considering I enjoyed Legend of Sanctuary. I'll probably enjoy this one. I wonder if they'll keep Shun as Hades.
Saint Seiya Fan for over 20 years

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
    • I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2014, 09:17:28 PM »
Hm, so they are skipping Poseidon then?
Apparently so...

But keep in mind this film only exists as a script-in-progress at the moment. Whether it happens or not will depend on how well the SCMs sell, especially given how poorly the film has been received at the worldwide boxoffice (it costed 30 million dollars and so far it has only gained about 11).
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/

mez

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »
Are they seriously doing this again? i mean how much profit they gain from this movie?
The anime is aired in my country now, the seat is pretty much full but mostly ppl complained things about this movie...
i dunno, if they doing it again please make it right than LoS