Author Topic: New anime based on CGI film rumor  (Read 15219 times)

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
    • I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco
New anime based on CGI film rumor
« on: October 09, 2012, 02:30:41 PM »
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Of this world...I'm disappointed
    • View Profile
Re: New anime based on CGI film rumor
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 02:33:29 PM »
Awesome.

It's good to have a release window and the more Saint Seiya material the better. Omega so far has turned out really good.

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »
More SS is good just hope they try harder this time around.

Also nice to have a date.

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 04:19:49 PM »
Reading the article again, Toei says it's giving the project "top-budge", that's almost as big of news as the possible new series.

It means that Toei has confidence in the Saint Seiya franchise, which could indicated that it is currently seeing project from all the DVD and toy sales of the original series and Omega.

Saint Galgomon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »
Nice, wonder if it's true then will it be another spin-off or is actually ND. LC fans would get pissed off for sure if this one is real and still no news about LC XD
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:18:06 PM »
Well....this probably means SSTLC Season 3 will be push back again just so the market dun get saturated too much with SS Stuffs (Yes, they're from different studios but any sensible and milker of fans money knows to stagger the releases so we fans will continue to be interested.....and get milked "-_- )

Anyhow this looks promising and hope it turns out good enough to attract all the fans and get in new ones especially in certain countries like mine

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 09:23:46 PM »
Hope they do something all together new... Stop rehashing the same shit please...

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »
Well....this probably means SSTLC Season 3 will be push back again just so the market dun get saturated too much with SS Stuffs (Yes, they're from different studios but any sensible and milker of fans money knows to stagger the releases so we fans will continue to be interested.....and get milked "-_- )

Anyhow this looks promising and hope it turns out good enough to attract all the fans and get in new ones especially in certain countries like mine

If it were up to Toei, the would have as much Saint Seiya merchandise out. Right now as they promote Omega they also advertising for the Omega DVDs, the original anime DVDs, the Hades OVA DVDs, Myth Cloths, and the Omega PSP (last month they were also promoting the OST and the one before that the opening's single).

Also, Lost Canvas release is one volume every two months, so it would have saturated the market either way. TMS stopped simply because it did get much project for the first two seasons.

And now with Toei back in the Saint Seiya game, there might be some legal matter to be resolve. But still, if the LC anime was under Toei's control, it would be seeing releases right now.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 09:35:20 PM »
The LC main story ending sucked which probably did more damage they intended...

As for this CG movie, was hoping to see it in 2012, now another delay, hoping they're really do some real work for this to warrant all this waiting....

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
The LC main story ending sucked which probably did more damage they intended...

THAT I 100% agree and I still say its ending was rushed off; by who and for what reason is yet to be discovered.
We're still playing the game of "Where is Hanuman Tokusa?" here since there is another bead on that 108 Prayer left unchanged which can't belong to Suikyo since he's supposely released from his Masei. <_<

Back to the New Anime, I wonder which period will it cover. Right after the Next Dimension storyline will be good and that leaves a few years of event to occur before we get to Mars dropping by in Omega (IF they want to connect those storylines together, in canon way or not ) :/
And since it's Movie coming out first, I sense it might be done similar to how the current Clone Wars Series is done.; the anime will be a continuation to the movie.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 11:33:51 PM »
yer man! It's a post-avengers world. You make the movie and then the TV Show....! ;)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 03:07:04 AM »
Well considering how the Japanese economy is, they HAVE to export ALOT otherwise their economy would crumble. There's no surprise that they have stepped up the game in overseas marketing. :)

I'm looking forward to the movie, but i am worried about that eventual tv series. New continuity again? :/

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 03:30:51 AM »
With Masami working on ND at a slow snail pace... I wouldn't be surprised... : |

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 06:33:51 AM »
We're still playing the game of "Where is Hanuman Tokusa?" here since there is another bead on that 108 Prayer left unchanged which can't belong to Suikyo since he's supposely released from his Masei. <_<

Cheshire and the poor bastard who ended up waiting all that time in the Neptune Temple in vain.

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
    • I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 07:46:40 AM »
I still believe LC has never been meant to continue past episode 26, bar some amazing success, which didn't happen. Even at the very beginning, it was promoted as a 26-episode series divided in to seasons, and that's what we've had.

A new continuity is possible, but I expect some sort of compromise, like Saints losing their memories, or ending up in another dimension / time, somethink like that. So that when they eventually animate ND, it can all be tied back together.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/