SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

109865 Posts in 4332 Topics- by 815 Members - Latest Member: kelsey

September 01, 2014, 11:31:15 AM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Collectibles/Myth Cloth News (Moderators: Shiryu, Amarashiki)General Myth Cloth & Other Figures News and Rumor Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 79
Print
Author Topic: General Myth Cloth & Other Figures News and Rumor Thread  (Read 116214 times)
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
keepin' that pimp-hand strong
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 11:19:28 PM »

If Syd's myth figure is any indication, Hagen's figure is gonna look really, really sweet. As much as I don't like the character, I will fork over the $60+ dollars to buy one.

Well, he had to learn it from somewhere...
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »

Finally, a chance to own a Pegasus pandora's box without having to fork over my entire life insurance claim! Awesome. So I'm assuming that the set won't come with its separate figure; just a new head sculpt, pandora's box (with mini Pegasus cloth -- detachable?), and of course, the casual clothes? The set shouldn't be too expensive then, maybe priced in the same area as the apprentix?

This figure is gonna look so good with the appentix Seiya's head sculpt.

Shin-Getter

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 12:38:39 AM »

Finally, a chance to own a Pegasus pandora's box without having to fork over my entire life insurance claim! Awesome. So I'm assuming that the set won't come with its separate figure; just a new head sculpt, pandora's box (with mini Pegasus cloth -- detachable?), and of course, the casual clothes? The set shouldn't be too expensive then, maybe priced in the same area as the apprentix?

This figure is gonna look so good with the appentix Seiya's head sculpt.

Well, the set will come with a figure; since the structure of the figure is slightly different compared to the regular figures itself. The Shiryu figure also comes with a figure with the dragon tattoo behind his back as well.
(click to show/hide)
A bit unfortunate, but the set will be slightly expensive compared to the Appendix line-up... u know how Bandai likes to suck money out of us...... I agree with you, the figure will look good with the Appendix's head, but the head itself already looks nice.
Van Fanel
  Male
News Master
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 03:20:58 PM »

Confirmations:

- October 2007 - Krishna;
 - November 2007 - Civil clothing for Seiya and Shiryu;
 - December 2007 - Hagen

One other rumour says that there will be a Poseidon toy Poseidon
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 07:04:32 PM »

Well, the set will come with a figure; since the structure of the figure is slightly different compared to the regular figures itself. The Shiryu figure also comes with a figure with the dragon tattoo behind his back as well.
(click to show/hide)
A bit unfortunate, but the set will be slightly expensive compared to the Appendix line-up... u know how Bandai likes to suck money out of us...... I agree with you, the figure will look good with the Appendix's head, but the head itself already looks nice.

Well, since it comes with a figure, then it'll definitely be a bit more pricey than the appentix line, maybe even in the same price range as a low end myth figure. But I had no idea that the Shiryu figure comes with a dragon tattoo; man, that's just another incentive to buy it. I wonder what the Seiya figure looks like without the casual clothes? Bandai could make it so that he only has a pair of red tight pants underneath ala his fight vs. Shiryu during the Galaxian Wars -- that would be awesome. Same with Shiryu, but with purple tights.

...hey, I bet you $5 bucks that a Galaxian Wars ring is in the works? XD

Shin-Getter

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 07:31:18 PM »

...hey, I bet you $5 bucks that a Galaxian Wars ring is in the works? XD

XD XD XD Maybe, but there are rumours going around that the Sanctuary is under the works... yes, all 12 of them. Jus tthem main entrance of each temples for the Gold Saints..... If it is true, Bandai will be releasing Elysium in no time! If they do have it, make sure to check the online shop we might sell it! XD XD XD XD XD
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 06:29:54 PM »

XD XD XD Maybe, but there are rumours going around that the Sanctuary is under the works... yes, all 12 of them. Jus tthem main entrance of each temples for the Gold Saints..... If it is true, Bandai will be releasing Elysium in no time! If they do have it, make sure to check the online shop we might sell it! XD XD XD XD XD

XD

Well hey, Bandai releasing a 12 temples set wouldn't surprise me at all. It's just that my wallet and my bank account will cry.

Trevor
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 07:53:53 PM »

Using the 3rd body  seiya shiryu

Trevor
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »

Release on October, 20,000 yen net.

- Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga, Shun and Ikki with v2 bronze cloth with NEW colouring special set
- All heads and faces are new mold, could be use for final cloth
- Special display stand in clear version

pope_shion

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 11:36:18 PM »

This is my first post here. Thanks to Trevor to let me know this forum  Kiki

20000 yens for this item is not too expensive for all this pack. And here in Spain lot of people do not have the chance to get this version.

Thank you very much for the info!
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Awakened to the 8th Sense
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 05:29:46 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Pope Shion! If you like you can present yourself here: http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?board=10.0

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.
Shin-Getter

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 05:59:59 AM »

New mold, but the same old one..... Luckily they are not releasing the Final Form Cloth.... That would be awesome.....
Shin-Getter

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 06:00:50 AM »

DAMN.... I hate it when Bandai does this... Know how am I suppose to pass this line-up? (*Goes to check cry in the corner*)
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 10:54:17 PM »

Those heads are new molds? They don't seem all that different to me.

Khrazah
  Female
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Demon Wench of the Underworld
View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 09:23:16 PM »

Thanks for the pics, I can't wait till more clothes come out. there just so well made ^.^

Rune
Minos
deathmask
Hades

Khrazah Minos
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 79
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]