Author Topic: General Myth Cloth & Other Figures News and Rumor Thread  (Read 206068 times)

jeanslagoon

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: BanDai Casual Cloths for myths and extras
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 01:04:45 PM »
I swear i saw a forum state that all the bronzies will get one of these... but who knows it could have been false information.

hyoga

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 01:58:26 PM »
nothing is official about the plain clothes besides that only Seiya and Shiryu are comming out.

Scorpio No Milo

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Rumours about upcoming Myth Stuff
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »
Hagen~!~~~ I'll *definitely* shell out the cash for him....he's definitely one of the best characters in Asgard. I know it's not canon, but I still think his story - growing up with Freya + Hilda, and having had to attack Freya because he thought she was tricked by Hyoga, but she was refusing to budge from putting herself in front of Hyoga to protect him, oh what agony having to watch her be all kind of interested in Hyoga when he's been there all along, watching her from the side, etc etc etc - is good, not to metion it's cool to have someon manipulate *both* fire and ice. Great Ardent Pressure! Universal Freezing! Hahahaha~~~ ^^

Ariadne

• Mistress of the Labyrinth
    • View Profile
    • Labrys
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 08:41:42 AM »

Scorpio No Milo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »
Wow, Bandai's got it down.....I swear they have a bunch of suites in the backroom discussing how they can milk us Saint Seiya fans to the last drop! The plain figures are actually really adorable! Doh~~~ T_T

Khrazah

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Demon Wench of the Underworld
    • View Profile
    • Artsite
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2007, 06:03:49 AM »
Kinda a random though from the link you gave us *fan girl squeal * I want the custom Hades figure they showed!!..okay Im done now.
:khrazah: :minos:

lutamma

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2007, 10:28:52 AM »
what about shaina and marin

Bud_Alcor

• Vintage4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2007, 10:30:50 AM »
If the next myth cloth from Asgard it will be Fenrir. If this true they are doing the same as vintage. Shaina it was already did in HK edition, Marin I will love to see that one because the vintage have this great shiny purple color hard to beat.

hyoga

Re: Bandai's Myth Cloth Catalog
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2007, 09:11:49 PM »
nice finding.

hyoga

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
there is no news whatsoever about any female characters coming out, whenever we know something you will see its own post.

Bud_Alcor

• Vintage4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2007, 10:38:13 PM »
Probably the next "Premium" will be probably a girl.

hyoga

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2007, 06:21:39 AM »
well the rumor is that it will be a girl, the only girl with a pope's rank missing that is not a goddess. cant say anything more cause I don't want to end up biting my tongue, so let's just wait, hence bandai tends to change their mind a lot.

Scorpio No Milo

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2007, 02:21:43 PM »
@ Hyoga: It'll be cool to see another female character, if possible, although I've heard that some pplz were disappointed by the awkwardness of Pandora. I hope they'll make some improvements before the next lady comes out!

BTW, how do you keep your pulse on the rumors of the upcoming Cloth Myth figures? ^^

Bud_Alcor

• Vintage4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2007, 06:32:28 PM »
@ Scorpio No Milo

They're alot of websites that have rumors most of them are in Spanish and French, I know a lot but do some research and you find it. :bud:

hyoga

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »
Remember that I have my own store, so I get to deal with representatives from bandai directly, some of them are friendly and they let you know things some times to get stuff ready at the time of the sale, with the condition to keep it confidential, and to not to go around mentioning names, or been specific on things, what I can tell you is that bandai already has it's next premium decided, and it will come up the news as soon as the new ovas air.