Author Topic: Episode G and Next Dimension help!!!  (Read 4827 times)

Saint Seiya

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
Episode G and Next Dimension help!!!
« on: August 16, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
Hello, I have been watching the Saint Seiya Episodes for the last couple of months. Right now I'm watching the Lost Canvas, but i was reading some of the Episode G manga chapters and noticed that it was incomplete!!! I have checked almost everywhere and cannot find all the chapters of Episode G and Next Dimension manga. Does anybody know where i can read all of the current chapters?? Thanks in advice!!!

:seiya:
PEGASUS RYU SEI KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
Re: Episode G and Next Dimension help!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
The English Scanlation for Episode G is very slacking behind and the furthest is was scanlated (okay okay grammar) is Chapter 26. => http://wakachiauchikara.wa.funpic.de/AnimeManga/Gallery/SSEG/SSEGMangascans.htm
No news of any new release of the project under Gold Star Scans.

For ND, hopefully the last 1 volume and 2 chapters worth of English Scanlation will be released soon; someone need to sit down and start scanning while rest work on editing it for the release......

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
Re: Episode G and Next Dimension help!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 10:38:24 PM »
My friend and I are having the same trouble and I was hoping someone can provide a link where the translation for Episode G is past Ch 42? I think the link provided here is down now. Is there anywhere else we could read a more complete version or at least past 42? :( (Thanks for taking the time to read this!)