Author Topic: New Sailor Moon Anime for 2013  (Read 8302 times)

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: New Sailor Moon Anime for 2013
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2015, 10:56:28 AM »
I am so in love with Black Lady. She's the only character in Crystal that I enjoy watching. I loved seeing her beat up Sailor Moon with mind-controlled Endymion! Can't say I'm a fan of her Electra complex though.

I also don't like how the artists made BL's breasts so big in Crystal. I don't know if it's to make Crystal more sexual or just fanservice, either way it's lame.

SageofTime

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2015, 09:32:47 PM »
I watched all the episodes that were out so far and I liked it at first then its like ok this is boring. I don't like that the villains being killed off the same episode they are introduced and Sailor Moon shows no sympathy towards the villains like in the original anime if this is suppose to model after the manga I don't want to read it if is this boring even though I like the way the artwork looks.

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2015, 12:26:34 PM »
?  She shows sympathy to the villains, at least in the original anime.  Granted, she doesn't show it to all of 'em; not all of 'em deserve it.

SageofTime

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2015, 05:39:28 PM »
?  She shows sympathy to the villains, at least in the original anime.  Granted, she doesn't show it to all of 'em; not all of 'em deserve it.
that is what I said that in the original anime that she showed sympathy

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »
Guess I misread that.