Author Topic: Bleach - Discussion!  (Read 96008 times)

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach - Discussion!
« Reply #840 on: August 14, 2011, 02:24:39 AM »
I use to really like Bleach but lately the anime is sooo boring. I prefer Naruto at the moment.

Keep your Naruto crap out of this thread. Also, if the anime's boring then read the manga. Trust me I know how you feel.

kenzie05

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 27, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »
bleach is amazing..well it was till it started to go repetitive and annoying COS of all the fillers argh!! but there are some filler arc i actually enjoyed..like the zanpatou and the reigai one now :D

CommanderEVE

« Reply #842 on: August 27, 2011, 04:32:42 PM »
I think that Bleach has gone one for far too long, as has Naruto. I liked Bleach at first, but I haven't watched a single episode in a long time.

Aphrodite

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 02, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »
Hm Sorry For spoiling this at the moment but im a Ulquiorra and Grimmy Kitty Supporter (Grimmjow) :kiki: :lovey:

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 21, 2013, 03:09:47 PM »
4. Or then Isshin Kurosaki was originally a Shiba. ...He just left Soul Society, fell in love with Masaki, got Urahara to make him a power-sapping gigai and changed his name so no one in Soul Society would know where he is. ...That would explain why Ichigo and Kaien look so alike. Although, it would also mean that Ganju and Ichigo are related. X'D
Isshin Shiba sounds a bit funny, IMO, because there's a seiyuu whose name is Isshin Chiba. XDDD

I FREAKING CALLED IT. ISSHIN IS A SHIBA. And he's the former Captain of the 10th Division to boot, so HE'S that missing Captain who Hitsugaya replaced!
...Eh. H-he was actually sort of handsome when he was younger. He looked like a mix of Ichigo and Ginjo Kugo. wtf 8D
Rangiku and Hitsugaya were Isshin's Lieutenant and Third Seat. ...Why the hell didn't they recognize him when they met him? Kubo, explain.

I also called that Unohana is batshit insane. She was actually the first Kenpachi!

Parry999

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 21, 2013, 03:47:21 PM »
 Did ishin even meet toshiro I mean he was cut in half at that time. I want to know who was the cousin Tsukishima replaced in ichigos sisters memories he didn't seem to have the power to change memories but replace them with himself.

Thrudgelmir2333

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Writing with my heart, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 21, 2013, 04:05:11 PM »
I think that Bleach has gone one for far too long, as has Naruto. I liked Bleach at first, but I haven't watched a single episode in a long time.
~

Geez, I wonder what you think of One Piece's length.

To me, I think Bleach's problem is that Tite Kubo is a much better artist than he is a writer. This new Quincy Arc got me really excited that things would turn around, but now I just get the feeling that it is just falling back to what it was again, specially with the people who "died" during the Quincy attack that apparently survived.

As for Naruto, it just has very serious plot problems

Mitra

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 23, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »
I think many people overlook bleach's problems, i mean Cmon every anime has its weaknesses! Nothings perfect so lets get over it. I personally think it was an amazing anime to watch and its very enjoyable. the only serious problem was the filler arcs. Bleach suffered a serious damage in its reputation because of the long fillers and people are right to be annoyed about it.. but some of them weren't actually that bad.. i enjoyed them except from the bount arc.. the rest was MUCH MUCH better than Naruto fillers at least -.- .. if you don't really overlook it that much you can enjoy it :)

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 23, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »
I actually liked the Captain Amagai and Zanpakuto Unknown Tales arcs more than some of the canon stuff. The characters and plots were really interesting, not to mention they finally used some of my favorite seiyuu in the series (Kenyuu Horiuchi, Hikaru Midorikawa, Daisuke Hirakawa, Kenji Hamada, Mitsuki Saiga, Kishou Taniyama, etc. Oh, and giving Yuuichi Nakamura a new role~ He was both Tesla AND Muramasa.).

The only good things about the Bount arc were Jin Kariya and Mabashi. All due to Kariya being badass and handsome (and having the voice of Toru Ohkawa), and Mabashi because of his insane laughing (who knew Daisuke Ono could laugh like that? Hell, he also voiced Tsukishima!).

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 27, 2013, 02:30:19 PM »
Bleach is a terrible weekly manga.  It reads great when you have a volume or more of chapters to read, but it feels slow as hell when you read it chapter by chapter.

Gold Saint

• The Embodiment of Truth and Power
  • Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 18, 2013, 07:31:31 PM »
5 week hiatus now and then Kubo will write the final arc of the manga.  It's been great, I'm sure the last arc will be awesome.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 15, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »
4. Or then Isshin Kurosaki was originally a Shiba. ...He just left Soul Society, fell in love with Masaki, got Urahara to make him a power-sapping gigai and changed his name so no one in Soul Society would know where he is. ...That would explain why Ichigo and Kaien look so alike. Although, it would also mean that Ganju and Ichigo are related. X'D
Isshin Shiba sounds a bit funny, IMO, because there's a seiyuu whose name is Isshin Chiba. XDDD

...Wow. I actually called this five years before it happened (2008 vs. 2013?). XD This is kind of funny.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 16, 2015, 01:02:30 AM »
I wonder when they will bring it up. Kukaku seeing Isshin and beating him up, Ganju and Ichigo goes like OoO

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 16, 2015, 06:18:02 AM »
I'm just curious, has Rangiku ever met Isshin in the current storyline? Since even if nobody else recognized him, she should - considering she was his lieutenant.

PS. One more funny thing about the Isshin Shiba (character) / Isshin Chiba (voice actor) connection? ...Chiba was already in Bleach. He played Koga Kuchiki.

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #854 on: April 03, 2016, 10:09:27 AM »
I used to like this series a lot. Both as manga and anime. But the anime got too many fillers in the end, so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I had used to. I loved the series with the Espada in it, but after they died, the series lost something what made it so special. Now I don't read the manga anymore, so I don't know what's happening there anymore.
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~