Author Topic: Bleach - Discussion!  (Read 95962 times)

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
  • I own the Caek Cloth and am in the Pastry Squad :0
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach - Discussion!
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2008, 07:21:55 AM »
@Kaia: I'll wait to find out, thanks for not spoiling! <3

Still, I hope to see Adult Nel soon. I've heard rumours that

[spoiler]she's in love with Ichigo, that she's Grimmjow's girlfriend (HAH XD), that she's an Espada (How? I thought we saw all 10 already...maybe she becomes one?)[/spoiler]

Either way, I just want to know more about her.

It's wierd, I normally hate the hyperactive, loud, grating-voiced children characters, but I LOVE Nel.

My Saint Seiya Harem: Scorpio Milo, Scorpio Kardia, Pisces Albafica, Sphinx Pharaoh, Chameleon June, Thor, Hagen, Mime
Shared: Balrog Rune, Perseus Argol, Harpy Valentine, Hypnos, Thanatos

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »
I always spell the name as Nnoitra. ...And it's really rather hard to hate his anime version because one of my top favorite seiyuus voices him. X3 I actually WAITED for Nobutoshi Canna to get a role in Bleach. And he did.

Oh, and I also found it funny that the seiyuus of Aiacos and Minos are both in this anime. The first one as Urahara and the second one as Ilforte Granz and Sentaro Kotsubaki. Then I just said to myself "Well, we'll have all three Judges if Takehito Koyasu gets a role... oh well, I think he will.". And he's Pesshe now. ...PREDICTION, NYA?

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 12:29:16 PM »
It's not really a prediction, Raiden, you're talking about big name seiyuu here! Of course Koyasu-sama was gonna be in Bleach XD LOL.

Anyways, you know seiyuu patterns like the back of your hand. You could probably predict whole casts by this point XD.

Um...quick plug for myself just cause I have nothing really Bleach related to say at the moment:

http://dahalochick.deviantart.com/art/War-a-Bleach-One-Shot-78591586

That's my Bleach one-shot fic about Shunsui and Nanao. Read and enjoy <3.

Any specific couples we love in Bleach here, while we're on the subject?

Mine:
Ichigo X Orihime
Renji X Rukia
Shunsui X Nanao
Ukitake X Unohana (I think its cute XD)
Grimmjow X Orihime
Ulquiorra X Orihime
Grimmjow X Nel (Why the HELL not?)
Gin X Rangiku
Hitsugaya X Hinamori
DHC X Ikkaku

...*runs*

My Saint Seiya Harem: Scorpio Milo, Scorpio Kardia, Pisces Albafica, Sphinx Pharaoh, Chameleon June, Thor, Hagen, Mime

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »
Renji X Rukia
Gin X Rangiku

*raises hand* Me, too.

Others:
Stark X Halibel X Szayel (=I wonder how many people thought of that? XD)
Urahara X Yoruichi (it's so obvious that they're an item... XP)
------------------------
WOAH! There is going to be a filler arc with a new 3rd Squad Captain! O.O His appearance resembles Shunsui with ordinary clothes!

Oh, and I don't suppose predicting that Quinton Flynn will voice Masaru in Digimon Savers was a fluke. I mean, there are lots of American voice actors, and I ended up choosing him for Masaru... and man, it really happened. And the stuff with Suguru being renamed Spencer... either I predicted that one or it was my logic working again...

I'll end up predicting (or more hoping) something for Bleach's dub now. Some voice actors who will (or should) one day appear in it are: Chris Patton, John Swasey, Jeff Nimoy and Jamieson Price. Oh, and Tony Oliver. He was win as Gojyo in Saiyuki Reload/Gunlock. X3
I love Chris Patton's voice. He was especially awesome as Narugami in Matantei Loki. XDDDD (All right, I have no idea if different voice actors are affiliated with different companies and thus don't voice characters in same animes... since I totally wish John Gremillion, Braden Hunt, David Matranga, Illich Guardiola and Greg Ayres were in Bleach, too.)

Michael Reisz would be an awesome Ilforte. X3 (If I had to decide, I would choose Chris Patton for Szayel. He would be absolutely awesome in that role.)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
Oh dear, i think i want to cosplay Barragan, though younger looking but with the mustache! *has something for older men*
What you lookin' at?! o.O

And here's the new Captain, seems Kubo have been involved again ^^

Szyael turned Shinigami xD

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2008, 03:07:14 PM »
Szyael turned Shinigami xD

I was thinking the same! XD His twin, perhaps? ...I wish I could read Japanese characters so I'd know what the hell his name is. >.> Oh, wait, my "Kana de Manga" guide is working!

He's Kibune Makoto! X3 ...Finally I was able to turn hiragana into romaji... even if it was just me looking at a book...

And obviously the Captain is Amagai Shiyusuke=Shusuke.

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 04:35:50 AM »
To DaHaloChick:
[spoiler]
@Kaia: I'll wait to find out, thanks for not spoiling! <3
You are welcome. I believe you have to wait long. The episodes will be delayed for two episodes and the scene with Nell is after the battle with Grimmjow (I won't tell who is alive or who is dead. :D).
Still, I hope to see Adult Nel soon. I've heard rumours that
she's in love with Ichigo, that she's Grimmjow's girlfriend (HAH XD),
Don't believe these rumours. This is stupid information from the stupid mouths of stupid fans.
that she's an Espada (How? I thought we saw all 10 already...maybe she becomes one?)
Half true, wait for the episodes or read this: << please click here and here>>.
 Either way, I just want to know more about her.
It's wierd, I normally hate the hyperactive, loud, grating-voiced children characters, but I LOVE Nel.
Well, Nell is not an ordinary child. She is not screaming, because she wants this and that, but because she is really worried about someone whom she likes.[/spoiler]

I always spell the name as Nnoitra. ...And it's really rather hard to hate his anime version because one of my top favorite seiyuus voices him. X3 I actually WAITED for Nobutoshi Canna to get a role in Bleach. And he did.

Oh, and I also found it funny that the seiyuus of Aiacos and Minos are both in this anime. The first one as Urahara and the second one as Ilforte Granz and Sentaro Kotsubaki. Then I just said to myself "Well, we'll have all three Judges if Takehito Koyasu gets a role... oh well, I think he will.". And he's Pesshe now. ...PREDICTION, NYA?
Well, I don't know so much about the Seiyuus, but well...

Ulquiorra X Orihime
You really want to make me to your nemesis, don't you?  :smirk:
My answer to this is a simple picture: [spoiler][/spoiler]

Well, I believe these are the pictures of the soon-coming filler episodes of BLEACH *has thought that this rumour was not true since the last preview*. Hopefully both of them disappeared soon. I don't like them. I would even prefer Tousen.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:46:20 AM by Kaia »

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 04:51:31 AM »
@Kaia: I only like Orihime X Ulquiorra cause I think it'd be hot. Canonly? No freakin' way! I don't think the man has a bone in his body that'd attract Orihime in any way. I just like reading the fics and seeing the fanart XD

@Raiden: I said its not hard to predict SEIYUU. American voice actors, to predict those takes talent XD. That, I have to hand it to you! Oh, also, I TOTALLY forgot UraharaXYoruichi, I LOVE that pairing! XD (Really, I just love Urahara...)

Oh, also, if I had to pick a lady for Kenpachi...i'd go for Soi Fon XD. I think her personality'd match him best.

Oh, and as a last thought... Stark X Halibel X Szayel sounds HOT XD.

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 06:28:02 AM »
I don't know anything anymore... *anti-pairing attitude has been activated*

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »
Oh Garraban ain't one of those two Kaia xD
Garraban is one of the Espada ^^

And i totally vote for Grimmjow X Orihime!

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 11:45:13 AM »
Oh Garraban ain't one of those two Kaia xD
Garraban is one of the Espada ^^

And i totally vote for Grimmjow X Orihime!
I am sorry. I have quoted the text instead of the picture. *only Kaia can make such a stupid mistake*
My fault, I will change my post. By the way, how are you going to make such a broken mask like old man Barragan? It looks a bit difficult to make...

Plantress

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Saint
  • A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »
*Sets up her IchigoXOrihime, RukiaXRenji and GrimmjowXAdult!Nel signs and sits in from of them stubbornly*

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »
Broken? Barragans mask is like a crown xD

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »
Broken? Barragans mask is like a crown xD
Well, it is difficult to make it or are you talented in building masks?

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »
I've never done one before, but i can't imagine it being hard. Just do the shape  fill in and voila ^^