Author Topic: Bleach - Discussion!  (Read 95961 times)

almeidamik

Re: Bleach - Discussion!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »
To me it seems the plot is going nowhere it seems to be like the same story over again. Even after reading the manga, it just seems that it's just being stalled. :s However, there is pretty good fight scene though... I think it's more of an action anime than on the story line. o.o

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2008, 01:08:03 AM »
Yeah, though i believe he is trying to grind down all the new characters that was introduced xD

In the newest chapter. I kinda feel sorry for aporro's very slow death >.o

But i do wonder how Mayuri did his trick to "revive" Nemu O.o

and i so want to know who Aporro has kept in his Specimen room =3
maybe they are the siblings Matsuri and Fujimaru Kudo, from the new game?
It would explain their whereabouts. =D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:22:33 PM by Tetsu Aero »

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

adsogw

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »
But i do wonder how Mayuri did his trick to "revive" Nemu O.o

Honestly... I don't' want to know.  >.<

There are some secrets I'd rather not know...

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »
In the newest chapter. I kinda feel sorry for aporro's very slow death >.o
Well, I believe that this freak has deserved such a death. I am sure that he has tortured his experiments in the very same way. It is time that he should feel like them.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »
X3 Szayel is my favorite Arrancar, along with Stark. (Stark looks, is and sounds absolutely hot. Rikiya Koyama's voice = <3)

Btw, there's lots of speculation that Szayel will come back. Mayuri didn't kill him. His poison only made Szayel's mind tell him like he's dying for an eternity, thus trying to break his mind first.

Oh, and I have no idea where some speculators got this idea, but it seems some people think Szayel is Orihime's big brother Sora. O_____o

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
  • I own the Caek Cloth and am in the Pastry Squad :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2008, 05:37:42 AM »
WTF on Szayel being Sora!! I think not! That poor soul moved on!! lol

Anyway, i'm up to episode 149 now. <3 Grimmjow and Ulquiorra...god, that whole group is amazing.

I'm going to start an evil army, and Aizen is going to lead it. Because the man's a flippin' genius. Yeah.

My Saint Seiya Harem: Scorpio Milo, Scorpio Kardia, Pisces Albafica, Sphinx Pharaoh, Chameleon June, Thor, Hagen, Mime
Shared: Balrog Rune, Perseus Argol, Harpy Valentine, Hypnos, Thanatos

Plantress

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Saint
  • A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2008, 10:16:22 AM »
O__O Has anyone been keeping up with the manga?

[spoiler]I think I just stared when I was reading the latest chapter.  Aizen didn't really need Orihime, she was just bait for a trap?  O__O At least now we might be able to see what everyone's bankai looks like... [/spoiler]

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:30 PM »
PLANTRESS

[spoiler]I am confounded by that chapter. I just read it to see what you were talking about. I was confused at first, then a bit angry cause it was sort of anticlimactic. Then I thought, 'It's Aizen. I really shouldn't be surprised. He duped me. Again.' >_<[/spoiler]

*snuggles up to Tousen, scared of his friend Captain Superman*

My Saint Seiya Harem: Scorpio Milo, Scorpio Kardia, Pisces Albafica, Sphinx Pharaoh, Chameleon June, Thor, Hagen, Mime

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 02:20:29 AM »
X3 Szayel is my favorite Arrancar, along with Stark. (Stark looks, is and sounds absolutely hot. Rikiya Koyama's voice = <3)

Btw, there's lots of speculation that Szayel will come back. Mayuri didn't kill him. His poison only made Szayel's mind tell him like he's dying for an eternity, thus trying to break his mind first.

Oh, and I have no idea where some speculators got this idea, but it seems some people think Szayel is Orihime's big brother Sora. O_____o

I am sorry... *will take back her comment*
Zaellapollo is quite okay... *is lying so-and-so*
However, I also don't believe like DaHaloChick-San that Sora is Zaellapollo.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »
Hey, I don't mind if people hate him. I mean, I don't like Mayuri. He's way too creepy. (...Szayel's image songs are awesome. Keh, what would you expect from Toriumi who can play both the happy-go-lucky Sengoku in Prince of Tennis, the insane Szayel in Bleach and the evil angel Shiva in Saint Beast? XD)
...I always thought Szayel looks a bit like a pink-haired Aizen. O.o

Oh, and there's another I like. Aizen and Ichimaru are some of my favorite characters. (Tousen is blech. He's too bland. And I hate his view of justice. ...Hisagi's justice is way better for a Captain of the 9th Squad, anyway.)

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2008, 09:48:16 AM »
Hey, I don't mind if people hate him. I mean, I don't like Mayuri. He's way too creepy. (...Szayel's image songs are awesome. Keh, what would you expect from Toriumi who can play both the happy-go-lucky Sengoku in Prince of Tennis, the insane Szayel in Bleach and the evil angel Shiva in Saint Beast? XD)
...I always thought Szayel looks a bit like a pink-haired Aizen. O.o

Oh, and there's another I like. Aizen and Ichimaru are some of my favorite characters. (Tousen is blech. He's too bland. And I hate his view of justice. ...Hisagi's justice is way better for a Captain of the 9th Squad, anyway.)

Thank you very much for your understanding.
I have never payed attention to Zaellapollo's voice actor, because I can't stand him. However, Sengoku is the name of the school where Eichizen belongs to. So.. whom do you mean?
Well, Aizen is for me much more a man than Zaellapollo.

I also like Shuhei, but I don't have a real opinion about Ichimaru and Aizen.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »
...Echizen's school is Seigaku. The guy I talked about is the orangey-headed Vice Captain of Yamabuki, Sengoku Kiyosumi.

This guy here:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here is a video of Toriumi singing live as Shiva from Saint Beast. This is my favorite Toriumi song. By far. X3 (I love how evil he sounds like. And besides, the way he moves and uses his expressions is pretty seductive. ...He's actually like a real-life Yuushi Oshitari stuck with Sengoku's voice.)

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2008, 08:51:44 AM »
...Echizen's school is Seigaku. The guy I talked about is the orangey-headed Vice Captain of Yamabuki, Sengoku Kiyosumi.

This guy here:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Here is a video of Toriumi singing live as Shiva from Saint Beast. This is my favorite Toriumi song. By far. X3 (I love how evil he sounds like. And besides, the way he moves and uses his expressions is pretty seductive. ...He's actually like a real-life Yuushi Oshitari stuck with Sengoku's voice.)
Oh, I see. This is my mistake. I am sorry. *bows*
I believe I haven't seen this person yet...
*her sister has read all of the Pronce of Tennis' manga, but Kaia has only watched some of the very first episodes*

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2008, 07:27:20 AM »
Okay, guys...is it bad that after watching Episode 161, I find myself adoring Nnoitora?  (I don't even think I spelt that right!)

I heard in the chat the other day that

[spoiler] he's the reason why Nel is in a child form and not in her normal adult form[/spoiler]

and if thats true, I can't wait to see how that went down XD

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 02:56:37 AM »
To DaHaloChick-San:
[spoiler]
Okay, guys...is it bad that after watching Episode 161, I find myself adoring Nnoitora?  (I don't even think I spelt that right!)
Well, there are twenty ways to write his name, so I believe that nobody really knows how his name is spelled correctly. Furthermore I am also writing his name like this, so... maybe it is not that wrong.
I heard in the chat the other day that

he's the reason why Nel is in a child form and not in her normal adult form
and if thats true, I can't wait to see how that went down XD
Yes, you are right. He is the reason, but I won't tell you why, because I don't want to take the surprises away.
However, if you want to know it right now, then I will advise you to read from << here>> till next chapter page 6. [/spoiler]