Author Topic: Cosplays & Cons  (Read 1387 times)

The_hobo_kitty

• Administrator
  • Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
Cosplays & Cons
« on: June 03, 2012, 11:10:13 PM »
>_> Since I noticed there isn't one topic here about cosplay....at least I think o.o;

BUT cons and cosplay!

Have you cosplayed? If so whom? And what con? ;D

Photos? Spam me with your beautiful lil faces <3

Store bought or made by you?

GO GO GO!

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
Re: Cosplays & Cons
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 11:53:05 PM »
Heh, we do have a Sub-Forum for Cosplay here, for Saint Seiya cosplay only that it! ;)

http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?board=37.0

Anyhow, I dun have much photos of myself cosplaying (except when in my Star Wars Armors....too many! ;D ) as not popular among photographers and have few friends to take my photos using my camera. And these days I mostly do SS ones only :-[  which isn't popular among cosplayers in my country. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:48:03 AM by Haldir »

The_hobo_kitty

• Administrator
  • Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 03:11:35 PM »
Dawww I was hoping to see other cosplays xD

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 05:42:46 PM »
Heh, I have my previous SSTLC Cosplay Photos at the Cosplay Section and somrwhere in the Forum is also a photo of me in armor ;)

Gemini Saint Saga

• Silver Saint
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »
I think there is a picture of me in my TIE Pilot (Star Wars) armor somewhere as well. Not sure if any of my Grey Warden pictures are here.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 10:13:57 AM »
I'm fat so I don't really like cosplaying (I will if I ever lose most of the weight), but I DID dress up as Greece during a Hetalia photoshoot in Helsinki in 2010. XD I've sort of grown out of that fandom by now so now I've gotten obsessed with other series instead.

My cosplay plans if I lose my weight:

1. One Piece characters, both canon and OCs (I want to dress up as Eustass Oakley, the older sister I made for Eustass Kid).

2. Saint Seiya characters, most probably in everyday clothing since I'm too unskilled and lazy to make Cloths. ...OCs will be fun to play. I want to try dressing up as Arthur, though I can't pull off the seductive side of his personality. XD

3. Victorian Romance Emma characters, I kind of want to find a male cosplay partner and pull either my OC couple OR William/Emma or Hans/Adele (it helps that I have brown hair and own glasses so I can do an Emma).

4. Tales series characters, including Eternia, Symphonia, Abyss and Vesperia. I want to play Asch the Bloody so bad. Not to mention I wouldn't need to bind since Asch's outfit hides shapes really well. XD

5. Neoromance characters. DOZENS of them, from four different series. I especially want to try playing Tomomori, Tsunemasa, Victor, Clavis, Luva, etc. Basically I just want to try cosplaying ALL eighteen Guardians and Arios from Angelique, along with the ten guys from Neo Angelique.

6. Alice in the Country of Hearts characters. Good lord. I really want to play Julius since his stoic personality suits me. XD That, and I want to have dysfunctional friendship moments with a cosplayer of Ace. Ooh, and the faceless servants would be fun to play! They have mouths and noses, but no eyes. Yet I don't think they're creepy at all, they still look pretty (women) and handsome (men) and I'd want to make friends with a few~ I also have a broken-down old violin and after fixing that I could play Gowland... damn, I want to play them all. Well, maybe not Peter or the gatekeeper twins. They annoy me. And I doubt I could pull off Boris's cheerfulness.

7. Sakura Taisen~ I want to play so many of the women in that series. Especially Lobelia, Kanna and Maria. <3

8. Cyber Formula characters, my foremost choice right now. I just really want to cosplay Miki Jounouchi, and get a guy to be Naoki Shinjyo for me so we can re-enact the scene where Miki chews Shinjyo out for being a jerk. Though I'm also interested in cosplaying Bootsvorz (my favorite character), but he might be too manly for me. XD Maybe I should just stick with the cute ones like Ootomo or maybe Marie (she hasn't showed up in the anime, but she is pretty important in the drama CDs and games... plus she has red hair and I have a red wig now).