SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

111180 Posts in 4374 Topics- by 665 Members - Latest Member: tomrusal

December 18, 2014, 09:00:53 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Anime NewsSaint Seiya OmegaSaint Seiya Omega Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 145 [146]
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya Omega Spoilers  (Read 166065 times)
Andromeda Shun

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
I'm a big Shun fan
View Profile
« Reply #2175 on: March 31, 2014, 09:03:23 PM »

Thank you

That's what I needed to say
vladko92
  Male
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: April 01, 2014, 06:26:29 AM »

Well I do admit that I might made a mistake. I never took under consideration that Mira was faster than Hyoga, till Ikki is getting bored when he fights with him. (I never saw that moment to be honest.) Well I might be wrong for Ikki, but for the rest my argument stays... they wasn't the l5 which I expected them to be... after 20 or so years... especially Shun...
MephistophelesYouma

« Reply #2177 on: November 29, 2014, 06:47:16 AM »

I only like Eden' s story and the tragic fates of his family + Aria/Mars/Sonia/forget the name of Mars' s wife (maybe Medea?) from Mars arc.

From there, I really like Virgo Fudo, Seiya, Kiki and this Taurus Harbinger, - in my opinion -, is greater than all other Taurus saints so far, with the exception of Taurus Hasgard from Lost Canvas.

While the Mars story did not captivate me, I really loved the Pallasites' story. Because Saori actually does something, not just standing there.
And Titan is very cool. Wink
Also, like the twist of Subaru. Wink Certainly, we knew something like this will happen from an early point.
But that kid can be really great. Wink
And good fights are Paradox vs. Integra, Genbu vs. Aegir, Pallasite Tokisada vs. Subaru and Hyoga. Wink
Need I mention Harbinger vs. Titan? Maybe best EVER!!!!! After that, Seiya vs. Titan! Wink
And also like Mira and this cloth-stealing ability, vs. Ikki, the man among men.
And sure I like Europa vs. Seiya, and later vs. bronze saints, including Eden!
Though sentimental, I like the overcome of tragic destiny between Athena and Pallas!

Bad side of story is the ridicule of Athena Exclamation. 

Oh, how can we forget the fight between Ikki and Aegaeon?

ikki

MephistophelesYouma

« Reply #2178 on: November 29, 2014, 06:48:38 AM »

I think cloth designs are pretty Sailor Moon-ish, but I like the cloth of Lionet Saint Souma and Pallasite Kings and Gold Saints.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 145 [146]
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]