Author Topic: Saint Seiya Omega Spoilers  (Read 326968 times)

Andromeda Shun

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • I'm a big Shun fan
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya Omega Spoilers
« Reply #2175 on: March 31, 2014, 09:03:23 PM »
Thank you

That's what I needed to say

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: April 01, 2014, 06:26:29 AM »
Well I do admit that I might made a mistake. I never took under consideration that Mira was faster than Hyoga, till Ikki is getting bored when he fights with him. (I never saw that moment to be honest.) Well I might be wrong for Ikki, but for the rest my argument stays... they wasn't the l5 which I expected them to be... after 20 or so years... especially Shun...

MephistophelesYouma

« Reply #2177 on: November 29, 2014, 06:47:16 AM »
I only like Eden' s story and the tragic fates of his family + Aria/Mars/Sonia/forget the name of Mars' s wife (maybe Medea?) from Mars arc.

From there, I really like Virgo Fudo, Seiya, Kiki and this Taurus Harbinger, - in my opinion -, is greater than all other Taurus saints so far, with the exception of Taurus Hasgard from Lost Canvas.

While the Mars story did not captivate me, I really loved the Pallasites' story. Because Saori actually does something, not just standing there.
And Titan is very cool. ;)
Also, like the twist of Subaru. ;) Certainly, we knew something like this will happen from an early point.
But that kid can be really great. ;)
And good fights are Paradox vs. Integra, Genbu vs. Aegir, Pallasite Tokisada vs. Subaru and Hyoga. ;)
Need I mention Harbinger vs. Titan? Maybe best EVER!!!!! After that, Seiya vs. Titan! ;)
And also like Mira and this cloth-stealing ability, vs. Ikki, the man among men.
And sure I like Europa vs. Seiya, and later vs. bronze saints, including Eden!
Though sentimental, I like the overcome of tragic destiny between Athena and Pallas!

Bad side of story is the ridicule of Athena Exclamation.  :angry:

Oh, how can we forget the fight between Ikki and Aegaeon?

:ikki:

MephistophelesYouma

« Reply #2178 on: November 29, 2014, 06:48:38 AM »
I think cloth designs are pretty Sailor Moon-ish, but I like the cloth of Lionet Saint Souma and Pallasite Kings and Gold Saints.