SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

109872 Posts in 4332 Topics- by 816 Members - Latest Member: virgonoshaka

September 02, 2014, 11:59:35 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Anime NewsSaint Seiya OmegaSaint Seiya Omega Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 146
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya Omega Spoilers  (Read 152890 times)
Andromeda Shun

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
I'm a big Shun fan
View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: October 26, 2013, 10:01:01 PM »

Spoilers for ep 78, as translated via Google from Archange over at Saint Seiya Pedia:

(click to show/hide)

LOL @ Ikki's choice.  That's very in keeping with his personality.

Are these spoilers true?
Galaxian
  Male
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Of this world...I'm disappointed
View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 26, 2013, 10:16:17 PM »

Are these spoilers true?

Those yeah. It's the episode preview summary from TV Asahi's website.

The Tokisada rumors are still no confirmed.

Saori4ever

Saint in Training
View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 30, 2013, 07:48:07 AM »

Guys new spoilers:
Aria   will   return!!
tokisada will fight hyoga with her aquarius gold cloth! So hyoga will take it in the end.
galia tell a pallasites with special powers to let ikki and eden remember esmeralda and aria and the pallasites will have fun making eden and ikki suffer for the girls they love!
shun will fight surtr!
 From archange saint seiya pedia.
Favorite55

Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: October 30, 2013, 07:54:15 AM »

I saw those spoilers too, but it doesnt say that Arian will return, it only says that someone will do it Poseidon Style where they make ikki and eden's loved ones appear.
Saori4ever

Saint in Training
View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 30, 2013, 08:25:09 AM »

But we will see aria in episode 81!
Aria will help eden.
Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: October 30, 2013, 03:41:13 PM »

Where was the Aquarius Cloth confirmed in SSP?  I've been reading the thread, and it appears no confirmation has really been had yet because the scans won't be out until Friday.  It's all just speculation.
Flamzeron

Silver Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1176 on: October 30, 2013, 07:11:32 PM »

I feel like it's only natural that Hyoga gets back the Aquarius cloth.

If Aria really does come back to life, I feel like she will be distant towards Subaru, or she will at least be suspicious like Eden and Ikki.

I think the bit about Eden and Ikki makes sense. I feel like Eden is the Ikki of Omega.
Kaleo
  Male
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
►A▼►A▼
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1177 on: October 31, 2013, 12:28:22 AM »

Looks like the previous spoilers (Ikki & Eden, Aquarius Cloth) were fake ones. Telemaga scans in SSP: http://forum.saintseiyapedia.com/index.php/topic,2470.msg422775.html#msg422775

According to Archange's translation, only confirmed is Shun vs Surt/Surtur in the first route, and Hyoga vs Tokisada in the second route. Both Surt and Tokisada are Rank-2 Pallasites. No mention to Ikki, Eden and Aria at all.

Of course, considering Hyoga vs Tokisada, probably the Aquarius Cloth at least will be mentioned.
Galaxian
  Male
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Of this world...I'm disappointed
View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 31, 2013, 05:12:08 AM »

I decide to leave Omega and then Toei goes ahead on pull this stunt... Well played you magnificent bastards...

Tamashii Nation 2013 reveals the Sagittarius New Cloth SCM...

Really hope it appears in the anime.

Andromeda New Cloth is also getting a SCM release...

I'm still out though, just that I have to keep an eye on the Sagittarius Seiya tag.

Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 31, 2013, 05:42:18 AM »

So it looks like it will be Chrono Execution vs. Aurora Execution.  Man, the Aquarius Cloth has been surplice-ized so many times now...Krest (Degel Gaiden), Camus (Hades saga), and now Tokisada in the form of a Chronotector.  Poor thing must be going out of its mind.  Can't say I'm sorry to see Tokisada lose, though.  He's been a pretty unworthy saint, even worse than Paradox.
Serenade
  Male
View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 31, 2013, 10:41:04 AM »

Seems like the Pallasites likes to recycle gold saints. I wouldn't be suprised if Amor somehow survived the battle on Mars and became a rank 2 pallasite. Or even Schiller for that matter.

Shekiee
  Male
View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 31, 2013, 10:57:33 AM »

Damn that Sagittarius cloth looks great. Really like the design of the wings.

Seems like the Pallasites likes to recycle gold saints. I wouldn't be suprised if Amor somehow survived the battle on Mars and became a rank 2 pallasite. Or even Schiller for that matter.
That would be actually cool, especially considering that he was actually pretty strong saint differently to other saint who have died.

If the thing with Esmeralda would actually turn out to be true, then I feel bad for anyone fighting Ikki, I don't think that making him mad would make you any closer to beating him.
NeonZ

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 31, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »

No, not the scarf! Sagitarius' design didn't change that much, but I'm sad they'll be eliminating the scarf. Sagittarius was easily my favorite clothstone. It's basically the only clothstone that to me made the original look rather lacking, so I'm disappointed one of its core points will vanish...
TriGG
  Male
Bronze Saint
View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: November 01, 2013, 01:20:10 AM »

No, not the scarf! Sagitarius' design didn't change that much, but I'm sad they'll be eliminating the scarf. Sagittarius was easily my favorite clothstone. It's basically the only clothstone that to me made the original look rather lacking, so I'm disappointed one of its core points will vanish...

I agree with you there, leaving the Scarf with what already looks like a badass Sagi Cloth Design would have been the Cherry on top...I think the original cloth stone design looks great on Seiya for the new generation. Kuramada's Cloth design is gorgeous as well but I honestly never liked how it looked on Seiya. Aioros had the perfect fit. Aiolos blinking

DON"T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
Serenade
  Male
View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 01, 2013, 07:47:45 AM »

Agreed with you there. I love the fact that in the era of Omega all the gold saints seems to be more fashionable. Seiya got the scarf going, Fudo got the (idk what do you call that thing) going, Amor had black scarf and the way Kiki wears his cape. The scarf gave Seiya alot of characters, it made him look more mature.

Eden should've kept his scarf too. Eden's scarf was like the equivalent of Ikki's feathers.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 146
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]