Author Topic: Omega Ep 4!!  (Read 12840 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Omega Ep 4!!
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:43:15 AM »

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/seiya-koga/story/04/index.html

Ep Title:
Son of the Hero!
Ryuho vs Kouga!

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Of this world...I'm disappointed
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Ep 4!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:21:19 PM »
Argh! The fanboy in me loved today's episode!

Ryuho's entrance was awesome and we even got a flashback of both Shiryu and Shunrei.

It was great to see Kouga getting his own attack, but it was even better seeing Ryuho use Rozan's Rising Dragon!

There was one thing that did bothered me about the episode though and that was the fight itself. It was pretty much just Ryuho standing in place and pushing Kouga away. I know that Ryuho is not a character that's suppose to be moving around (having a weak body), but still...

On a curious note, Shiryu was shown wearing a the "classic" (armor) version of the Dragon Cloth (either V2 or V3).

One last thing... Ichi as a student  :smirk:

Saint Galgomon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 03:34:35 PM »
Kinda surprised that it was Ryuhou that befriend Kouga first, based on episode 4 preview i thought it will be the other way around.

There's seem lgith and darkness cosmo user is rare on Palaestra.
Anyone see what was Ichi's element?

So, why was the teacher make Kouga and Ryuhou fighting each other?

The fight was decent, poor Kouga has to face Dragon cloth's shield... and one of Ryuhou's water attack looked like excalibur. So... with light you can blow someone..? And Ryuhou used Rozan Shoryuha... second lose for Kouga (seriously, i started to fear that Kouga will lose most of his fight and will only won if their friends are helping him  :emo:, main characters that's always win isn't really good but main characters that always lose is worse  :-.-:).
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner

SunDee~SunDae

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
no download link yet? :(

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
    • I Cavalieri dello Zodiaco
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 08:49:35 PM »
What information did Ryuho reveal about the tournament at the end of the episode?

main characters that's always win isn't really good but main characters that always lose is worse  :-.-:).
So true, but
if they are fighting using close combat instead of firing elemental power at each other I bet Kouga would have win. :)

leorio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 11:05:45 PM »
Next episode looks like filler, but maybe Haruto will appear in the end as a surprise?

Ryuuhou is likeable, like Shun if he'd been more outgoing. IIRC an early info said Kouga thinks of him as a younger brother, so I'd like to see where that goes.

I was hoping Shiryu and Shunrei would have new outfits  :nani: Isn't it boring to wear those same clothes for decades?

Music could do with more variation. Just because Yokoyama Seiji's used a lot of piano, doesn't mean we can't have some more piano for this round.

Reikyavic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 03:04:29 AM »
Ryuho is so sweet he's making me wanna cough blood and marhsmallows! Flashbacks are nice, but alsi frustrating at the same time... I wonder how long it takes to see what the old main five is doing, also to lesser extend I'd love to see how Shaina is recovering. Meanwhile, it isn't no less pleasant to see old secondary bronzies to show up. (Crossing my fingers for Jabu showing up as soon as possible because "unicorns are for gangstas"!)

I watched all 4 episodes today, because I finally got speakers to my computer yesterday (of course I could have watched those in mute before but nah...). So, I'm still delightfully shocked for all I've seen. I'm not all crazy about this school concept yet, but this elemental mumbo-jumbo is growing on to me.

Oh, and leoria is right. Saint Seiya had at least decently versatile soundtrack, Omega's not so much yet. I hope this will change and they still have stuff to surprise us with in store...
On and on the road does go
down into the depths below...

Newborn [ニューボン]

• Admin of SSF
  • Administrator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
    • Saint Seiya fan
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 04:19:29 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/groups/109353202494374/260083960754630/?notif_t=group_activity

guys i can't find the torrent for the ep.

and i can't really watch it in lq.

if there are screenshots there must be a nice raw somewhere!
spoiler tag code
Code: [Select]
[spoiler]type here[/spoiler]

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile

FreyaWave

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
    • Unicorn Tapestry
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 08:11:25 AM »
Ryuho is adorable! I just want to pinch those little animated cheeks :P soooo cute. I agree with the above commentor, he reminds me of Shun a little bit :P. It's also great to have Yuna as a female saint. It's not so much of a sausage fest lol.
Flashbacks are nice, but alsi frustrating at the same time... I wonder how long it takes to see what the old main five is doing, also to lesser extend I'd love to see how Shaina is recovering.
I agree, flashbacks are such teasers!

It feels like a bit of a cop-out that all their attacks are elemental based now.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 09:35:52 AM »
@Shiryu

Thanks, love Geki. He's great teacher! Kouga got a new attack: Pegasus Senkou Ken[Flash Punch]!!

And now there's Senbatsu in the next ep, what is this!? AKB48!? XD

@Galaxian

Shiryu's is wearing Hades Bronze, so it's Anime V3/Manga V4. ;)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 10:18:23 AM »
Wow there were so many that had Cloths already, does that mean all the students each have one? :O

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Shiryu

• Global Moderator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 11:29:22 AM »
Wow there were so many that had Cloths already, does that mean all the students each have one? :O

If I get it right, Palaestra is for Saints to perfect their skills, so you need to be a Saint already just to be there. This means all students are Saints o_o