Author Topic: Saint Seiya Sanctuary PS3  (Read 3620 times)

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya Sanctuary PS3
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »
I would want to see more mini-bosses and better graphics.

Galaxian

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Of this world...I'm disappointed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »
I want a Versus Mode again. The PS2 games are superior in my opinion because they actually had a Versus Mode (plus the 2nd one had a much larger roster).

ScyllaIo

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 09:20:27 AM »
I have to seperate the characters into two categories: Brawlers and Techs. Brawls can use their specials but still use their hand to hand effectively. Techs have bad hand to hand but great specials.
Brawls for me atleast are: Seiya, Shiryu, Ikki, Shaina, Deathmask, Aioria, Miro, Aiorous, and Shura.
Techs for me atleast are: Hyoga, Shun, Marin, Mu, Aldebaran, ???, Saga, Shaka, Camus and Aphordite.
Since I can never download the extra characters I can't speak for them. But I could imagine Dohko is just like Shiryu, Rhadmanthys is like Aiorous. Jabu is like Marin, Kanon like Saga.

Brawlers have fasts specials that are direct and can link to combos easily. Techs seem to need an extra second to get their moves off. A techs combos don't really flow that well. Shaka's combos for example are not that great, but I can clear the room in all directions in seconds with his area specials. Brawlers can jump from on enemy to the next with much pause. The great thing about both is that you can really rack up the hits when you surround yourself.

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 06:04:25 PM »
This looks like a quite older thread but I thought I'd give it a go. I'm about to buy this game and I wanted to ask about some 'hidden' or 'secret unlocked' scenes from the game? In passing, I saw something about that on tumblr but now I can't find information about it for the life of me. Something about 'what if' scenes and situations and I vaguely remember one that had to do with Shaina joining Poseidon's side?? (this could be very very wrong) but it was something along hidden cutscenes or situations basically. Does anyone know about this? :0 I'll be buying the game either way.

Fruitify

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 07:58:12 PM »
Whoah that feels like a while.
But I think you are talking about the Gold Shaina scene.  PS2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcctg1w54

For the PS3 I think you can get DLC extra characters and do missions with them...

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2017, 12:24:38 PM »
I just finished the main story on this game. It's a huge blast so far! I'm enjoying it just a little more than Soldier's Soul. I like being able to explore the temples and most of all, the interactions between characters are so interesting!! From the dialogue in the story, to the special lines they say to each other when you pick the right characters. As someone who likes to over-analyze content, all the extra little tidbits and interactions are really something to dwell over. Loving it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:46:05 PM by Nier »