SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

109158 Posts in 4302 Topics- by 761 Members - Latest Member: Mmiegan23

July 24, 2014, 10:01:35 AM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Anime NewsSaint Seiya OmegaSaint Seiya Omega!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 68
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya Omega!  (Read 66707 times)
Shiryu
  Male
Global Moderator
Acquired Seventh Sense
View Profile WWW
« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2012, 05:14:55 AM »

Anyhow, now that both Lionet and Wolf are taken by new characters, could Nachi be the Cancer Saint, and Ban be the Capricorn?
Maybe June is Taurus and  Jabu Scorpio?
Gosh, I hope not! June wasn't even worthy of being a Bronze Saint, let alone a Gold. I think they realized they were useless and gave up their Cloths ^^

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/
Galaxian
  Male
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Of this world...I'm disappointed
View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2012, 05:24:33 AM »

I want to see Scorpio Jabu... But first, they better have Aries Kiki!

AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2012, 05:26:23 AM »

The Bronzie are instructors. Don't need a Cloth for that... Ichi is there for humor reasons anyway... Wink

I would like to see new Goldies besides the 5... And yes waiting for Kiki... but is he Gold?

Shiryu
  Male
Global Moderator
Acquired Seventh Sense
View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2012, 05:41:18 AM »

Aries Kiki is one of those theories I never really liked for some reason. We never see him training, he doesn't have much cosmo and is nowhere near as strong as the Goldies were at his age. I'd much rather have him as Cloth maker or perhaps as Bronze or Silver, definitely not Gold.
In a way, I still wonder whether there are Gold Saints around in Omega at all. The fact that Saori was only protected by her strongest surviving Silver Saint (and Tatsumi  Tatsumi ) may imply there are no Golds left. Really curious about that one.

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
http://icavalieridellozodiaco.myfreeforum.org/
Nicol
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2012, 06:20:13 AM »

It's a theory, a world without new Gold Saints... But there are new characters not young, like Ionia. Who are he? Athena give him the leadership of Palaestra, why? He is a Saint or just someone like Gigars or Phaeton?

I think he and other character could be show up in the time of Tenkai-hen (after the Overture movie), I hope that new CG Movie bring us some answer about the time between Tenkai and Omega.

Well, if Kiki is not Aries, maybe we can see it when the new generation of bronze saints needs some help with Cloth's restoration, just like we see in the past (classical series and LC). If he is not in Aries Temple, probably he is in Jamir, maybe he has his own pupil's now. Maybe Kiki explain what's happened to motive the changing of all Cloths and the creation of Clostones.

Azumat
  Female
Bronze Saint
Searching for Yuzuriha's booty shorts
View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: April 03, 2012, 06:59:54 AM »

Given that LC and ND have followed this trend, shouldn't Omega have two gold saints that survived the last Holy War? But seeing as that Saori is very much alive and all of the gold saints are dead... Unless they're trying to say that Seiya and one other are the surviving goldies.

If Zeus is lord of the sky and bringer of thunder, does that mean he has a special love for Florida, the lightning capital of USA?
Nicol
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: April 03, 2012, 07:43:05 AM »

Well, Seiya is a Goldie, I think Shiryu and Hyoga are Gold Saints too, but if the spoilers were right, they are out of combat too, so...
Saint Galgomon
  Male
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Half Saint Half Digimon
View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 03, 2012, 08:02:47 AM »

I wonder who's that girl with green hair in the Opening... maybe she has some relation with Orion Eden?
_________________________________________________ _______________________________________
Just a suggestion, should a new thread be created for Saint Seiya Omega episode 1? And some posts here that are talking about episode 1 would be moved to that thread as well? And make this thread only for SSO's spoilers and general news?

It seems ratings for the first episode of Saint Seiya Omega are in at 2.3%.

It sounds low, but Digimon Hunters got an average of around 1% in that time slot and it actually seems to be beating Bleach and Fairy Tail...
Just want to say that for Digimon Xros Wars, getting 2.3% would mean rank 14-18. So Omega isn't doing that bad i guess.
The first episode is actually good. I hope this will get a lot of attention from U.S. and I hope it'll be better and longer than DB GT.

It seems like they built a Saint Academy (Just like Naruto, Harry potter, Percy Jackson, etc). It sounds promising. Even Kinnikuman Nisei has a school to train chojin too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Seiya_Omega Bear Geki and Hydra Ichi are instructors.
Wikipedia isn't a reliable source for this....

Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!
Lady of Fireflies
  Female
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
Blasterrific
View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2012, 09:22:10 AM »

I wonder who's that girl with green hair in the Opening... maybe she has some relation with Orion Eden?

As long as they don't put stupid ideas that she's the purest human on earth and sister of Orion Eden, I may not mind. LOL.

Didn't saints also train in Sanctuary, anyway? According to Lost Canvas, I think, but meeh.

Currently in Cardfight!! Vanguard mood
Penthesilea

Burn My Dread
View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2012, 09:25:49 AM »

Just a suggestion, should a new thread be created for Saint Seiya Omega episode 1? And some posts here that are talking about episode 1 would be moved to that thread as well? And make this thread only for SSO's spoilers and general news?

Yeesh! The series already began with the 1st episode and you guys are already tossing theories all around.

Anyway, Newborn said he's gonna create a new board for SSO so we might as hang in there until then.
Well color me surprised! He already did it. Although I suggest moving the Omega board to the top of LC since it's gonna be major topic anyways. It's a lot easier for us to click on top rather than bottom just saying.

AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2012, 09:43:09 AM »

isn't doing that bad i guess. Wikipedia isn't a reliable source for this....

Yer, anyway, according to Pia, the people at Palaestra are:

Ionia - Chief

Geki - Instructor

Ichi - it didn't say what his role there but the animators had fun doing him. There's also a surprise appearance... Smiley

Aerne - Rabbit Saint

Komachi - Crane Saint

Luciano -  Compass Saint

Gray - Dove Saint

Rudolphraff - Reindeer Saint

Spear - Swordfish Saint

Cadraire
  Female
View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2012, 10:19:42 AM »

First episode looks alright, going to continue watching and see how it goes...

Shaina training Kouga is pretty amusing. ^^
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2012, 12:01:21 PM »

Not bad.
http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/636505/index

Smiley

SunDee~SunDae
  Male
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo