SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110039 Posts in 4340 Topics- by 831 Members - Latest Member: amanda

September 19, 2014, 10:55:33 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Anime NewsSaint Seiya OmegaSaint Seiya Omega!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 68
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya Omega!  (Read 69378 times)
Galaxian
  Male
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Of this world...I'm disappointed
View Profile
« Reply #465 on: April 05, 2012, 09:36:09 PM »

In the first scan we got of Mars, there was sort of an outline of a more humanoid figure.

It could be nothing and the outline did kind of look like Seiya, but maybe Mars will get another form.

Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 06, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »

Nope, that was just the height chart. Smiley

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.
SunDee~SunDae
  Male
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 06, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »

Look at this!
I didn't notice about it until my nephew point about the scene... lol
Nephew: "Uncle, Why Seiya had no wings??"
Me: "Hah?! Where?? *replay the scene*  Kiki oh damn you're right!!!"

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 06, 2012, 11:40:07 PM »

That is one reason why I'm not liking Omega; the large obvious errors that occurs in the animation (and the lack of "details"), like the animation are doing the episode in a hurry while on an 18 hours work shift daily. "-_-
Wonder if the Animators will go SW way and fix the error for the DVD release.....
Mirach
  Female
Bronze Saint
View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 07, 2012, 01:01:13 AM »

Maybe that's normal with nowadays morning series... but I do kinda have a feeling that the animation is quite lazy done Sad
There are long scenes where absolutely nothing is moving on the screen (like when Shaina explains Cosmo to Kouga, or one of the first shots of Saori - everything is still, for a good few seconds!...)
For me, that is simple laziness -.-'
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: April 07, 2012, 03:43:24 AM »

There are morning series that have good drawings. Hell, even precure had better drawing styles... : |

Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 07, 2012, 04:51:25 AM »

Cavzodiaco posted pictures of most of the pages in the StS Omega book that was released Smiley

http://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/saint_seiya_pia/parte_1

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.
Galaxian
  Male
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Of this world...I'm disappointed
View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 07, 2012, 05:26:39 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks that Seiya without the wings looks like Aioria in the Leo Cloth?

Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 07, 2012, 07:26:02 AM »

Agreed--it looks like Aiolia's Leo Cloth.  I was wondering about that the first time I saw the episode--why the wings suddenly retracted--maybe he's channeling Aiolia instead of Aiolos?
GVmanX
  Male
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Savior of Century's End
View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 09, 2012, 10:16:24 PM »

Look at this!
I didn't notice about it until my nephew point about the scene... lol
Nephew: "Uncle, Why Seiya had no wings??"
Me: "Hah?! Where?? *replay the scene*  Kiki oh damn you're right!!!"

I actually have seen similar errors in Heartcatch Precure, the worst of which was when one character was turning her face from side to side while talking and her face stood still.
FreyaWave
  Female
Saint in Training
View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:37 AM »

Everyone is way too thing, it's like CLAMP style where they have no waists LOL, but at least Shania was back, even with madonna like apendeges.
kensh1ro
  Male
View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 11, 2012, 07:14:51 PM »

Too thing and too thin!

Sorry. Couldn't help it. But, I agree. Someone give Kōga a sandwich! Or at least more training...
MetalLord

Passionate youth
View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 11, 2012, 09:04:18 PM »

Kiki needs to be the new aries gold saint.
Mewzard
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
Iron Will, Lion's Heart, Brat's Maturity
View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2012, 10:48:20 AM »

Found this on another forum, so take it with a grain of salt, but:

"New Saint Seiya Omega information for TV Bros Magazine:

Quote:
-The change from Cloth Boxes to Cloth Stones is an important plot point that will be explained in the show. Cloth Stones were created from extraterrestrial materials.
-Geki(Bear) from the original show is an instructor at Palaestra.
-Ichi(Hydra) from the original show is also at Palaestra... as a student.
-Shiryu got seriously beaten up by Mars; he lost ALL FIVE SENSES.
-Mars' attack 13 years ago wasn't limited to Athena/the Sanctuary.
-Elements have slight disadvantages towards each other. It goes like this: Wind > Lightning > Earth > Water > Fire > Wind. Light and Darkness have no advantage or disadvantages towards other elements.
-Ryuho's special move is Rozan Sh Ry Ha; it is even more powerful that his father's was back in his youth. However, Ryuho can't use this move very frequently due to the strain it places in his body.
-Yuna has a liberal philosophy and hates being bound by old traditions and rules.
-According to the producer, Yuna was the character they spent the most character creating because they wanted to get her right. She is unlike any previous female in the franchise. "An all-new type of female Saint; Yuna's existence is the symbol of Saint Seiya Omega".
-Eden was deliberately based on Ikki/Phoenix; however, his motivation are completely different. Eden is a lot more morally ambiguous; Ikki always had good intentions, Eden, on the other hand... "
Canthre
  Female
Keeper of flame
View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2012, 11:11:22 AM »

Quote:
-The change from Cloth Boxes to Cloth Stones is an important plot point that will be explained in the show. Cloth Stones were created from extraterrestrial materials.
-Geki(Bear) from the original show is an instructor at Palaestra.
-Ichi(Hydra) from the original show is also at Palaestra... as a student.
-Shiryu got seriously beaten up by Mars; he lost ALL FIVE SENSES.
-Mars' attack 13 years ago wasn't limited to Athena/the Sanctuary.
-Elements have slight disadvantages towards each other. It goes like this: Wind > Lightning > Earth > Water > Fire > Wind. Light and Darkness have no advantage or disadvantages towards other elements.
-Ryuho's special move is Rozan Sh Ry Ha; it is even more powerful that his father's was back in his youth. However, Ryuho can't use this move very frequently due to the strain it places in his body.
-Yuna has a liberal philosophy and hates being bound by old traditions and rules.
-According to the producer, Yuna was the character they spent the most character creating because they wanted to get her right. She is unlike any previous female in the franchise. "An all-new type of female Saint; Yuna's existence is the symbol of Saint Seiya Omega".
-Eden was deliberately based on Ikki/Phoenix; however, his motivation are completely different. Eden is a lot more morally ambiguous; Ikki always had good intentions, Eden, on the other hand... "

Well, cookies to Toei if they explain the Clothstones nicely.
And needles for the elements thingies. That Soma used fire literally is nice, really. But coming up with whole new philosophy is other (especially if this 'coming up' may have something to do with other popular series...)
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 68
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]