SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

109149 Posts in 4302 Topics- by 759 Members - Latest Member: andrea

July 23, 2014, 07:17:50 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!The SanctuarySaint Seiya SpamShowing off - How does your (Saint Seiya) Desktop look like?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: Showing off - How does your (Saint Seiya) Desktop look like?  (Read 14861 times)
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Awakened to the 8th Sense
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »

Today's desktop: DeathMask with blue menu style:

(Click to enlarge)

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.
Skater Dude
  Male
Silver Saint
Seb Loves Lorri =]]
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 09:53:33 PM »

this is my background image xD

(click to show/hide)

blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 11:33:49 AM »

shakas flouting around everywhere.

does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.
Van Fanel
  Male
News Master
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 03:03:55 PM »

I feel like Giganto...
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »

I just felt like using this ^_^

(Click to enlarge)

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.
Raiden [雷電]
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 05:16:22 PM »

I found this really nice Shion wallpaper on the Net a couple of days ago, so now I'm using it. ...Even though Shion isn't among my top favorites, this wallpaper just struck a chord with me.

(click to show/hide)

The original version is here:
(click to show/hide)

PS. OMG. Death Mask looks so cute in that above wallpaper's 'divan' picture... X_x I've never seen him look that... dunno, gentle?, before. My friend Fer has a Cancer husband and she has been praising Cancer guys so much that now I'm starting to think that my future boyfriend should be one. >_> Or a Capricorn. Either one is fine (my favorite signs for possible boyfriend candidates, xD, are thus Cancer, Capricorn, Libra and Sagittarius. One from each element, apparently.)

Phyrra / Mel
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
Camus x Phyrra <3
View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 10:35:37 PM »

The Shion and Dohko thing struck me as well.. I cry every time.
Here's my wallpaper.

or the original picture:

shura camus shaka Aiacos

Mel

I'm a coward, because I love you too much to let you go.
Plantress
  Female
Global Moderator
Gold Saint
A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 11:01:10 PM »

My horribly cluttered desktop:
(click to show/hide)
Yes I know Betrayal is misspelled.  This is the version that was before the finished one.  Spelling is fixed on the final version.

Full (spell checked!) version: http://www.freefilehosting.de/images/DvG62980.jpg

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 12:14:38 PM »

PS. OMG. Death Mask looks so cute in that above wallpaper's 'divan' picture... X_x I've never seen him look that... dunno, gentle?, before.
Actually, there are quite some screenshots where DM does look really cute. And as I mentioned somewhere else - why should he look "evil" when there is a cute girl about to kiss him?

My friend Fer has a Cancer husband and she has been praising Cancer guys so much that now I'm starting to think that my future boyfriend should be one. >_> Or a Capricorn. Either one is fine (my favorite signs for possible boyfriend candidates, xD, are thus Cancer, Capricorn, Libra and Sagittarius. One from each element, apparently.)
Well, one can't go for Sun Sign alone. For a proper comparison you'd need the whole radix.

I put the computer discussion into the Geek Thread: http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=425.0

Phyrra / Mel
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
Camus x Phyrra <3
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »

^.^;;  sorry Shaina...

shura camus Aiacos

Mel

I'm a coward, because I love you too much to let you go.
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 03:07:06 AM »

BTW, this is my desktop at work, where I sadly have to use Windoze... (The horror, the horror...)

(click to show/hide)

Van Fanel
  Male
News Master
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 04:35:47 AM »

I just can't resist, sorry:
 - You have a Windows Explorer icon on the desktop... It's rather pointless. Just press Win+E (Where Win is the Windows key).
 - DOS-Shell... unless you have it set up to open in a specified folder you can use Start -> Run -> cmd
 - Firefox - You could add the icon to the Quick Launch toolbar and remove that ugly IE one (unless you need it).
 - Same for Outlook.
 - Personally, I access My Computer from the Start menu (I'm assuming that's Win XP) as if it was a menu.

And that's five less icons covering your beautiful wallpaper
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 04:40:53 AM »

Well, the problem there is that most of the stuff is set up per default by the Sysadmin  here - we have a terminal server that has some strange properties (such as that it doesn't remember any individual settings - for ex I have to set a desktop wallpaper new everyday, and the same goes for about every other personal setting, too). Thus it would be pointless to go long ways to individualize the settings when I have to do that every day I'm in the office again... I just leave it with putting up a cute wallpaper and ignore the rest... As for the IE - unfortunately I need that as our programmers didn't manage to program the ConManSys so that it runs properly with Firefox... -_-'

Khrazah
  Female
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Demon Wench of the Underworld
View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 03:46:18 PM »

Here's my destop, its a bit small but I did that to spare the server of the extra weight X.x if you want a bigger pick Ill give ya it.

Minos

Khrazah Minos
Skater Dude
  Male
Silver Saint
Seb Loves Lorri =]]
View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

dis is my new background. its not saint seiya related

(click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Print