Author Topic: My Art Work  (Read 2395 times)

CommanderEVE

My Art Work
« on: August 28, 2011, 03:44:15 AM »
Hello everyone!

I have been working on saint Seiya Fan art, but other then that, this is the other art I create.

Digital Art:

I use a Wacom Cintiq 21UX Pen Tablet. The programs I use to creat this work are: GIMP 2, Terragen 2, Google Sketchup 8, Thea Studio, Photoshop CS5, Kerkythea 2008, After Effects CS5, Apophysis 2.02 and Indigo render. Some of the art work can take from 5 to 30 Hours to complete. The 2nd from last one is a Collab with another space artist called Qaz2008.

My DA account is here: http://commandereve.deviantart.com/

tell me what you think, you have any tips or questions go ahead and ask.

I will be showing you my Traditional art next. ;)

Enjoy!

kensh1ro

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: My Art Work
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 01:21:32 PM »
 :puppyeyes: O_O
Ho... ly...
 :blushy:
Those are AWESOME!!
My faves are 2, 4, and 5.

CommanderEVE

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »
Thank you! =D

Neiru2012

• Arayashiki
    • View Profile
    • Twilight Visions
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »
Very awesome stuff! I love space, as well. I noticed that several of the pictures have people standing by windows and longingly looking out at alien landscapes. So, I wonder, what inspires you to draw these things? ^^
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:54:14 AM by Neiru2012 »

kensh1ro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 11:06:50 AM »
Yeah, is there a story that you're working on to go along with these?

CommanderEVE

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »
That’s a very interesting question Neiru2012, I haven't had any one ask this yet.

Well with the first picture, the one which is very focused on primary colours and with the guy with black spiky hair, he is one of my OC's from a story I have been working on for around 14 years of my life, it is called Planet Delta. That character’s name in the art work is called Commander Delta, or in other parts of the universe he is known as Bullet. He is from an android race called the Deltians built by another race called the Heltians. The ships in the background are Deltian ships and they are over the planet Helta.

The plot of 'Planet Delta' taken from the first section of my story is here:

Year 1760, a planet called Helta in the South West part of the universe, map name: ‘[Leowpa Delta System M13, L31 S//Helta//]’ next to the two well-known stars called Laow and Trot in the Andromeda Galaxy 2.2 million light years away from planet Earth and getting closer.

The Heltian race is very intelligent and gifted in having technology far advanced than most in the sector. The other planet leaders in the Leowpa Delta System thought that Kross being voted in as Helta’s new leader is a bad decision, the leader before Kross had passed away of old age. Kross then began overwrite everything the last leader laid out. His views began to change Helta’s original rules and culture. Kross’s views being so extreme soon started to impact on the citizens and they no longer had a voice to speak with. The Helta forces began to attack other planets to demonstrate their power.

Kross then needed an army that was stronger than flesh and blood, which could go further than anyone else. He then developed the Delta Program. A huge team of the greatest scientists on the planet where brought together to work on the program. Still having thin ties with planet Storma, Kross asked Solarex for 2,500 Elemental stones to be dug out of Storma’s outer mantel. In return he would give the Storma beings Helta technology. If the Storma being didn’t comply the Helta’s said their planet would be eliminated. Solarex questioned Kross’s reason on why he needed the Elemental stones.

Kross said to his people that the Elemental stones are to power the new androids he had developed. These androids would replace everyone’s jobs since the planet’s atmosphere was populated to a point that it was impossible to work. Kross lied; the truth was that the Androids sole purpose is to take over the Leowpa Delta System. In 1765, the construction began everyone else began to label him as a mad man.

His mother and father died in a flying Car crash in 1755 made his mental health unstable. The main core leaders of the android army later to be called The Sliver Blades where ordered by Kross to begin attacking the other races in the sector. In the first wave of attacks planets Storma, Mirracell and Zin targeted. Planet Storma’s solar beam array ripped the Heltian Spaceship in two. Planet Mirracell’s people where too powerful in their abilities being able to call on the elements. Planet Zin fell, the ancient race that created the Unitian beings sacrificed them self’s killing all the Heltians leaving the planet unclaimed by the Helta’s. Kross’s force stretched out far beyond the Leowpa Delta System taking control of over 180 planets.

1773, the Androids personalities and intelligence grew with age, they began to realise they were being used for evil purposes. Kross didn’t intend on giving the androids the power of reasoning yet they grew more compassionate each day. Kross felt like he was losing the grip of his plans, as Osmon, the oldest of the androids explained to the rest of his kind what the Heltians had been doing to them.  With this the androids rebelled and called them self’s the Deltian race. Kross continued to push them to follow his orders, they started to ignore everything thing. The other races then found out what was happening on planet Helta after they thought that all hope was lost. They all decided to help the Deltians and each race began to push the Heltian forces back, with their army cut in size due to the loss of the Deltians they were soon crushed.

1774, one year later the two divinities of planet Unit, Trot and Laow came down to the Deltians on planet Helta and warned them of the long struggle ahead, they swore to protect the Deltian race if all went wrong. They gave a set of elemental stones to two of the leaders of the Deltas, Zone and Ignitus. Zone got given the elemental stone of ice and water by Laow of peace and Ignitus was given the elemental stone of fire by Trot of war. Trot had one elemental stone was still left over, so he gave it to a Deltian called Cynder. With his new elemental stone, Cynder went to fight Kross. It was proven a stupid idea as Cynder lost the battle, Kross though a device on him that overwritten his whole system. Now he’s on the Heltian side.

Kross was outraged by what happened and vowed to destroy the Deltian race whatever the costs where.  A Civil war broke out on planet Helta, the Deltas were fighting for everything they lived for. Eventuality the Deltians decided that they were getting nowhere in the war, the Helta’s where tougher than they thought. They back out of the war, Hi-jacking one of Helta’s largest Space Stations in 1780. Solarex decided to help the Deltians along with the other Storma beings helped the Deltians build a planet around the space station, using fire elemental stones as the core. The main leader Commander Delta named the planet after him. The Heltians became concerned of what could happen once the planet could be complete. They knew the Deltians could turn the tables and overcome them. So Kross ordered an immediate attack on the planet to try and kill the Deltians in their tracks, it was ineffective as the Deltians had already considered the Heltians attack pattern. The Heltians where met with an invisible and undetectable shield which was built by the Unitians. The partly built planet was also protected by Storma heavy destroyers. The Heltian fleet tried to brutally take each Storma ship down, but they were ambushed by cloaked reinforcements from behind. The Heltians tried to retreat with only one fifth of their fleet but got chased down and destroyed by Unitian corvettes.

1830, planet Delta was completed; the planet had all the conventions of a planet, water, deserts, forests, cities and bases. Commander Delta decided for the city to be split up in 5 different cities, Metro City being Central City, Star City being West City, Laow City being north city, Edge City being East City and trot City being South City. Each city had its own base, Commander Delta brought together The Sliver Blades, and each base in each city would have a First Commander and a Second Commander, each being a member of The Sliver Blades. This made the Deltians far stronger as they would work as a team. Commander Delta originated the Leowpa War as the real battle had just begun between the two races. The war went on for 200 years. The Helta’s were shocked and traumatized to see such power and control form such juvenile race as the Deltas. But the Delta’s where not going to lose so easily, they stood up and fought for them self’s and others.

In 1973 the war ended after Commander Delta was claimed to have died after a Heltian spy had gotten into the Trot building, disabling him completely and taking his body. By doing this the Heltians had needed the war since their forces could destroy the Deltians, so they tried to disable them from attacking.

As for the 4th art work, the image that has the astronaut in it. It is an art work i did with another Artist on DA known as Qaz2008, although I had made the astronaut, he made the nebula and the planet. I did all the rest. I'm inspired to make pieces of art work like this because I like silence and I like being on my own, a lot. The noise of other people around me I find very annoying. So I always have only one person in my art works or none at all. I have one best friend and I'm with him all the time.

As for the last image, this one is quite creepy, as she is the last one on the ship and the ship is about to be destroyed by the Deltian fighters. The ship she is on is a Heltian ship, the windows are cracked and she's about to die, so the last thing is does is dance because she feels happy that way.

Also, putting only one person in my images creates a silent but dramatic feel to them.

Thank you both for asking this question. I'm sorry that this post is long, it's because you asked me an interesting question.  8)

Now, time for my Traditional work.

This is a drawing of a building just around the corner from where I live in central London.

This is an underground tube station in London called Waterloo.

MANIGOLDOOO! Yes, I know this should be somewhere else, but I thought I would put it here anyway. There is an original piece floating about on the net which I think is epic.

Oh, a fiery self portrait of me with chalks.

A drawing of a Female Protoss from the game Starcraft 1 and 2. 

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 12:30:20 PM »
The photobucket pictures are not showing up. I wanted to see them too...

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 05:08:06 PM »
The images don't show up :( All I see are photobucket logos.
If you post your works at DA too, you can link directly to the images there.