Author Topic: Colors  (Read 23827 times)

sushimaster

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Colors
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 05:59:01 PM »
LOL @ nb :)

mel, you should go, then! Fall is just around the corner! (the leaves might not start changing color until October, though).

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 09:55:17 PM »
Yeah.  I wish I could but no moneyz. v.v   Maybe next year.

Mel

I'm a coward, because I love you too much to let you go.

Van Fanel

• News Master
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 04:20:54 AM »
As for room colours - I have to go with bright colours (white, preferably) which provide luminosity to the room. Always better to have natural light than artificial and more economical as well.

Clothing - I really don't care much, but the trend is blueish or brownish stuff.

Season - This depends a lot on what part of the world you are :D . For me, without question Autumn/Winter is better due to my pollen allergies.

Miharu

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 10:39:57 AM »
My previous room used to be all green with wooden furniture - it really had a calming effect to it, made you think about spring. Funny thing is that it was my father who did all the furnishing, so I was really amazed by that.
As soon as I get my own apartment, I'm definitely repeating that design!

As for colours in general, I can't really name a favorite one. But most of my clothes recently have been different tones of brown.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
Well, my favorite colors are blue, black, white and silver. Even though black and white aren't exactly colors.. I like dressing in black and white clothes, but it doesn't mean that I'm emo.

...Me, too! 0.0 (Although, I like to use blue clothes as well. And I have a fifth favorite color: green.)

I happen to hate pink. If it's not a screaming pink (but maybe something rose pink), I'm all OK. Sometimes guys can look good in that color...

Kuriboh

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Au Palais de Verre
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »
My room faces south so I don't get a lot of sun ;o;. My room is a really warm Beige with navy trim.

My favourite colours are Purple and Green.
Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 12:00:50 AM »
Im bad at recognizing weird color names. I know plain color but when i hear weird names like beige, mahogany, etc, I just think, 'how can one distinguish them?' There can be many names for one brown with different gradient, how u distinguish them? :D

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »
LOL  just like a guy.  We say salmon or coral, they say pink. XD

Mel

Shen

• NankH Staff
  • Silver Saint
  • *dead*
    • View Profile
    • Lemarite
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 09:43:06 AM »
To say Pink is simplier xD
It took me quite a lot of time to find out what my mother thinks when she says 'beige'... for me it was always brown or light brown. And I'm a girl ^^" but according to such test: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/brendauk/braintest.htm I think I'm justifiable xD me result was 30 points (I know that such test don't tell you everything, I've read book where this test was writen, but it's still funny for me and I like to use it as excuse from time to time - just for fun :P)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:19:47 AM by Shen »
Kaaos on aina osa minua...

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 11:50:57 PM »
I got 50. ^.^

Mel

Khrazah

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Demon Wench of the Underworld
    • View Profile
    • Artsite
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 12:15:34 AM »
Im more female then male.
:khrazah: :minos:

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 03:03:07 AM »
I got 60 points. o_0

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 04:19:42 AM »
@Mel: Really? Salmon is pink too? I nvr see a salmon fish, but is salmon pink? ^_^ My sis said I have color blind which I DO NOT. My world is colorful. I just cant say the name of the color, that's it. I do get trouble whenplaying mini games like ball shooting type where we must shoot same colored balls. I always get mixed between yellow and green!!! That's coz they make the green, light green which almost  has teh same brightness as yellow. Its hard for me to distinguish those colors during games. I hate playing games with yellow and light green ><

DOes anyone has the same problem as me ??????

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2007, 09:50:21 PM »
Salmon is about the same as pink, just a different shade.  You might be slightly color blind because of the closeness of light green and yellow.  My ex was also color blind because he could not decipher the difference between blues and purples.

Mel

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2007, 03:21:50 PM »
Btw, to talk about colors as in hair-colors... I think my brain just had a meltdown.

My hair's really an ugly walnut brown color, but I dyed it a year and three months ago to make it redder (and added some white stripes, since in my hair white color turns golden).

Now I need to wait for the color to wear off, because my hair's gotten thin due to the dye. Anyway, I just noticed that part of my hair, which is supposed to be the original walnut brown color now, has turned silver all on its own. 0.0 (No, it's not the white! I said that the white turned golden...) ...Is that even possible? Or has the pigment in my hair worn off along with the dye? o_0

Although, it would be cool to have naturally silver hair (at least the way my silver looks like). Or actually it's not totally silver... it's more like a mix of the hair colors of Choutarou Ootori and Kuranosuke Shiraishi from Prince of Tennis. ...xD. If my hair becomes as thick as it was before, maybe I will dye my hair silver or light brown (and cosplay Ootori, Atobe or Shiraishi). Or maybe something orangey and then I could be Akutagawa or Amane. :P