Author Topic: Colors  (Read 23836 times)

kei.s

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart gallery
Re: Colors
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2009, 02:09:00 AM »
No color beats black^^. But it seems quite boing on me since my hair is black and my eye color is quite dark as well. Second choice will be emerald green.
Miracle never happens when you need it most.

Chu_Chulainn

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2009, 05:47:52 AM »
I'm best in pink and yellow, at least from what I've heard. I'm not so great in black for reasons...

Phase I: Haseo - The Terror of Death
(.hack//GU)

Demon Spirit

• Saint in Training
  • Not always the same...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »
I like black,all varrieties of green starting from pale-grass green up to dark green,purple and crimson. Don't know what I look better in,cuz I always wear black,greys and colors that don't stand out,but go in harmony  :shaka:

Apus

« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2009, 12:21:37 PM »
As for men in pink, in 6th grade, my teacher asked all the boys to wear pink and if they all did, then the class gets a treat. Everyone of them wore pink. As for my favorite colors, I like lavender and purple. I also like white and black because they're the elemental opposites and I am many things. Bird of Paradise, Warrior of Spiritual Balance, AQ Uber Collector, and so on...

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2009, 03:45:51 AM »
I like almost all colours, except for black and brown. :P But my absolute favorites would probably be blue, green, purple and red!
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~

Die_Flux

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2012, 10:32:21 PM »
Well, I'm gay and I don't wear pink. Just don't like it. ;P
haha.

I like black, green (but it don't look that good on me =/)... I think red fits on me, but it's not a color I really like (I don't dislike too).

Rama Olendris

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
I'm gay too but my favorite color is pink. I love pink, especially seashell pink or pink with a touch of orange (like peach, but with more pink). My second favorite color is green, like a soft green like this fuzzy kind of grass that grows in my yard.  :shun: Love this combo.

I wear mostly burgundy though, burgundy and black, and in summer lots of yellow.

As for boys in pink... it's actually funny. Before about 1920 there was NO color difference for babies (you know, girls in pink, boys in blue). Every baby in the Western world more or less wore the same outfits, lacy white smocks with flowers and embroidery! Then a company came along to aid in the convenience of mother's everywhere and decided to sell pre-made baby clothes that were color coded for gender. But back then when it started, boys were slated to wear pink and girls were slated for blue! I can't remember the exact dates or when the switch-around happened, but it's interesting.

emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.

blacksun

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2012, 10:39:27 PM »
i myself am gay but I don't believe pink is a gay or feminine color at all. my fav color is purple which most find to be a female color but it is made out of blue and red which are known to be male colors.

Ride on with the destroyer of worlds in pink

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
Yeah, its kinda funny how easily the masses are conditioned. And quite a few things by companies and advertising... XD

I look best with rich autumn colors. I don't like pastels, and oranges/yellows are no good.

Die_Flux

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2012, 09:54:58 PM »
Then you'ld not fit into manga Phoenix Cloth, Cadraire. ^^

kelvinwo

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2014, 07:21:05 PM »
Purple, red and rust. My house tends to run in the browns and tans, but I love purple. Wear a lot of black because that's also one of my favorites. But just love a pretty rust color, too. Ahhhh, it's just so hard to choose just three.