Author Topic: What kind of music do you listen to?  (Read 21781 times)

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2007, 02:13:11 AM »
I'm in love with Nightwish right now..  I love all the songs I've listened to so far.  And I named my new gecko after one of the songs, Amaranth.  Not necessarily because the song, but I search it up online the word Amaranth and it's a flower that's everlasting.  Leopard geckos live up to 20 years. ^.~

Mel

I'm a coward, because I love you too much to let you go.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »
Oh, and I know what Headmasters is, but the rest of those are unfamiliar to me.  Do you know what they were released as in the US?

...Wait. I don't know if they actually have been. The DVDs of the shows have, though: http://transformersdvd.com/

I find all three Japanese G1 shows awesome. ...One of the reasons is, Katsuji Mori is the voice of Hawk/Metalhawk and Ryouichi Tanaka the voice of Lander/Landmine in Masterforce (they voiced Capella and Deathmask in StS, respectively). My friends are actually fandubbing the shows.

PS. The soundtracks can most probably be downloaded from the Internet. ...At least I did, but I also deleted them a long time ago to get the gigabytes back. xP

LostHorizon

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 05:12:27 AM »
power metal mostly.

kanato

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2007, 10:04:27 AM »
hehehhehe, who would of known i accually enjoy metal, gothic, and punk.....silent hill st.....i also love classic music like Mozart, and trance and dance anything that would some how make my day........... and would make me feel better on my job, because some times its just not worth it, but most the time it is.

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2007, 05:48:36 AM »
I like easy-listening music. Usually music that circulate in radios and tvs. But my all time favorite is the Irish family band: THE CORRS. I love their songs. (Endy sings What can I do to make u love me?)

Phoenix Ikki [一輝]

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Hōō Genma Ken!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2007, 07:59:47 AM »
I like alot of diff types, metal, goth metal, chillout music, mediation music, just anything that getts me going, I even like country music and some indy sometimes
My Harems: Yulij and Geist
Shared Harems: Shaina
The bird which abandoned his heart and feelings in hell!

Himeros

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2007, 12:04:27 PM »
@Phoenix Ikki: Country music? I'm not so into that. I mean, I dont like oure country. But modern country is ok. Like Shania Twain's songs.

Aiorius

• Bronze Saint
  • the flames of Troy will shine bright
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »
Power Metal, Death Metal, Melodic (swedish) Death Metal, Black Metal, Symphonic Black Metal, Thrash Metal, Progressive Rock/Metal.... Jazz, Rock-a-Billy....

my last.fm page
ぼく は アッテナ の セイント だ よ!

don't you find it funny how otakus refer themselves as "sama, san, chan..." when they are not supposed to?

Bud_Alcor

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Vintage4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2007, 01:39:18 PM »
All the people in this forum have good taste in music.

Himeros

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2007, 07:28:18 AM »
@BudALcor: Yes INdeed, Err... what music do u like? Or did I miss ur post about that?

Bud_Alcor

• Vintage4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2007, 09:41:43 AM »
@BudALcor: Yes INdeed, Err... what music do u like? Or did I miss ur post about that?

Well I listen Euro Dance ,Trance, Hard trance, etc, LIke Dj Tiesto and Rock in Spanish.

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »
I like dance, trance, rave, etc.  and I'm sure I like Euro dance like Basshunter... but I don't think I can tell the difference...  is there with dance and eurodance?  I don't look up band info, just enjoy the music, so I'm not quite sure where they're from unless it's truly appearant in the music.  O.o

Mel

Bud_Alcor

• Vintage4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »
I like dance, trance, rave, etc.  and I'm sure I like Euro dance like Basshunter... but I don't think I can tell the difference...  is there with

Me neither can't tell, I just listen.

Phyrra

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Camus x Phyrra <3
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »
XD  Yeah, I guess that works.

Mel

Orion18

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2008, 07:57:47 AM »
   Im currently very deep into Black Metal but have been listening to styles such as Blues/Heavy/Power/Death/Thrash and such from early age. It would seem strange but i also listen to a lot of clasical music and ambient and oh, tons of game and movie soundtracks, just to recomend a few from games: Halo-Diablo2-Starcraft-Warcraft III, if u get a hold of them, enjoy :D

I listen to anything that i feel has been created with a true artists heart, woulndt want to say what is good and bad since music being art will always be on the subjective level , its variaty in taste is as huge as the amount of people on Earth. Tho i really hate when art/music is within comercial focus but i guess thats unavoidable since money has become almost a new God now adays.