Author Topic: OAV 24 - 26 RAW  (Read 10532 times)

Tama

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
Re: OAV 24 - 26 RAW
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 11:27:40 PM »
You read the Manga yet?

In Chapter 186-192, we're shown more of Tenma's mother, Partita. 

[spoiler]Later, it was revealed that she was revived by Hades Alone and become one of the Guardians of his Demon Palace, Uranus. She fought against Pegasus Tenma, nearly killing him and tried to pull out his Soul, saying she and her husband, Youma is gonna use it to kill the other Olympian Gods and create a new Era for humans.

Tenma fought back and in the process raised his Cosmo to the max and his scattered Pegasus Cloth turned into the Pegasus God Cloth. Partita and Tenma fought for the last time and before dying, it was revealed Partita's true intention for fighting against her son, to get him to revive his God Cloth for the final battle against Hades Alone.

So in a way, Partita sacrified herself in order to force her son, Tenma to revive his God Cloth fully and it was her last gift to him.[/spoiler]

Err...no not really. Maybe i should get off my butt and read it? o.o

Does it get good?

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 05:00:06 AM »
Just read it.

The Ending sucks as it was rushed   :-_-U:  (By the Magazine Publisher probably!) but overall it's good if you're open to new concepts.
At least the Gold Saints and Main Characters are given more limelights than their Classic Series counterparts tho' the Silver Saints except Yuzuhira are still whipping boys.....

YanDaMan

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »
Do be fair though, theres way too many saints (88) to warrent spotlights for all in a series. Guess we should be happy at least a few bronzes and all the goldies got their spotlights, something that didnt occur in the classic series, which always made me angry.

Rama Olendris

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
I know I'm half blind, but am I not finding the download link for Horriblesubs sub of episode 24 anywhere. Did they sub it or was it overlooked?
emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 12:56:59 AM »
HorribleSubs rip the Episodes off Crunchyroll lah and the links is as below as posted by Tetsu. ;)

Posted by Tetsu Aero

Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas - 24 [480p].mkv - Torrent  |  Download
Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas - 24 [720p].mkv - Torrent  |  Download

If not, can always fall back on AnimeTake's links (also Ripped off Crunchyroll)

AnimeTake

Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas - 24 : http://www.animetake.com/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas-episode-24/

Btw, anyone know where can download the Fansub version that is posted at YouTube?

Rama Olendris

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 03:38:00 PM »
Thanks a bunch! Helps out a lot.
emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.

YanDaMan

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 02:44:05 PM »
I guess after all these months if theres still no news, that mean they is no plans for a third season yet? I am a sad panda. Lets hope they'll do it and announce it in 2012...

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
They won't announce it so quickly I think. Give it till end of the year or early 2012 since there is about a year gap between the release of each Seasons and once the announcement is made, it seems like so fast the OVA came out already. ;)

And hope they at least stick with the monthly release. And better still, more than 13 Episodes this season. ;D

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 02:02:06 PM »
Well we are 2014... and so far we've heard nothing about SS:TLC arc coming out as anime... I fear that we won't see anymore of these series, even thought they were the best ones... which I've seen for Saint Seiya  franchise.

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 09:26:01 AM »
Rumors has it that there is no Season 3, due to Poor Sale of the DVD/Blu-Ray.
TMS was commissioned to do 26 Episodes only, we heard.

Latest rumor is that Toei Studio try to sue TMS over the Color of the Gold Saints & a few other characters hair color. o_O Apparently Toei Studio hold the Copyright to the Gemini, Cancer & Scorpio Saints having Blue Hair, Brown for Libra, Leo & Sagittarius etc etc.

Anyhow, if SSTLC had been released while SSO was running, it'll surely loose out for the DVD/Blu-Ray sales as SSTLC is Straight-To-Video release (aka OVA) & targeted to Teen onwards, while SSO run in the TV every week and targeted at kids, who can sometimes be the biggest buyer of the merchandises.