SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110407 Posts in 4357 Topics- by 868 Members - Latest Member: isoul

October 21, 2014, 11:21:52 AM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Manga NewsLost CanvasSaint Seiya the Lost Canvas Spoiler Thread
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 ... 180
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas Spoiler Thread  (Read 282026 times)
Okuni Sensei
  Female
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Scanlatic Specter of the Cleaning Star!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2520 on: October 09, 2011, 05:00:37 AM »

Well, there's some assumptions about the Wyvern being the english name for Vouivre. So it might be the reason your translator gave you Wyvern Wink

But the french creature has a more consistent and bigger background that the Wyvern, it's true.
I won't tell everything about the Vouivre (a creature I'm fond of, and studied ^^ it's the protector of my province) But it's in general a creature who takes the appearance of a woman when she's in a benevolent behaviour, and a giant winged lizard or snake when she feels offended or someone attacks her territory and people.
(And the rubis is a ornament in her forehead, not her eyes, or she wouldn't be able to remove it... But it's true there's some legends that describe here differently, following the province)

Teshirogi seems to mix her characteristics (beautiful and appealing woman) with the siren ones.
I'm looking forward to her point of view, but making Degel confronting a typical french creature is pretty much exciting 'w'
So we can assume Degel is as french as Camus?

... Ok, the Vouivre is MY FAVOURITE creature above all xD
Can speak about it hours and hours... Grin

We're recruiting a TRANSLATOR.
Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: October 09, 2011, 09:01:58 AM »

I had always assumed Degel was French, but that was likely a very ignorant mistake on my part.  >.<  It just seemed to suit him rather well, as it does Camus.

**edit**  Huh, interesting--Saint Seiya Wikia is listing Degel's nationality as French.  This is a recent change.
http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Aquarius_D%C3%A9gel

Not that they're necessarily correct--Wikis are reality by consensus in nature--but I found that interesting.

10/11--

Spoiler summary for Gaiden 2 is up on SSIcePlanet in both French and Spanish.  Looking even better for this Gaiden!  I'm loving it.
Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: October 13, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »

The Prequel before we get to see the full raw later today Wink

CREDITS : Archange & Len + Anahi Yaneth

(click to show/hide)

As translated by Google Translate :
(click to show/hide)

And some Spoiler images courtesy of Hypermind  + Anahi Yaneth

(click to show/hide)

Even more Spoiler images

(click to show/hide)
Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: October 14, 2011, 02:08:35 AM »

Apparently, the events in this Gaiden happens immediately after the events of the Kardia Gaiden.

: And I am sick again

: FINALLY uploaded! Now for a LATE Dinner!
  : And we need to DRAG Mistress to start work on Hades-Sama
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2524 on: October 14, 2011, 07:41:57 PM »

18 Century France, Dejel["Melting Snow"] takes Seraphina to a mansion with the Crest of
Vouivre[Guivre, wurm, wyvern] where a masquerade ball is been held. There he meets a maid servant, Fluorite who is been troubled by a duke's son named, Jet. The "Magician of Snow and Ice" easily takes care of Jet. Finally, the person Dejel came to see appears, Garnet. Her voice disarms everyone except for Dejel but even the Gold Saint senses her power is more than he expected!

Garnet invites Dejel for a dance. Garnet intends to collect Dejel into her jewel box but gets
interrupted by a widow who's husband gave countless jewels to Garnet and then hanged himself! Using all the money she has left, the widow hires a brunch of soldiers to kill Garnet but Garnet's child army, the 5 Jewels takes them down easily. The story also reveals the reason why Dejel went to see Garnet. Dejel's Master, Krest, who has been watching over Sanctuary from the Northern lands has been missing, finally a letter came which wrote, "Please help me!"
http://saintseiyafan.com/stseiyawiki/index.php?title=Mangas#The_Lost_Canvas_Hades_Mythology

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: October 19, 2011, 08:55:31 AM »

Thank you for the Summary Phil  Smiley

Anyhow, some Spoiler Images for Chapter 3 courtesy of Hypermind

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Another Spoiler image

(click to show/hide)
Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: October 19, 2011, 10:49:27 AM »

I had to giggle when reading the Hypermind blog as they mentioned something about the Gold Cloth emerging undetectably from a costume and D่gel not undergoing a Magical Girl Transformation Sequence.  (I blame Google Translate since I cannot read Japanese.)

But...what if we wanted to see a MGTS from D่gel?   Tongue  They've shown Dohko essentially in one with the anime.  (Though I guess that'd be a Magical Boy Transformation Sequence, much as Aquarius is a supposedly androgynous constellation.)
Burstinatrix of The Void
  Female
Silver Saint
Utsukushii akumu
View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: October 19, 2011, 02:16:28 PM »

When will the gaidens be posted in english?

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: October 19, 2011, 03:33:51 PM »

The English Scanlation or at least a rough English Script?

For the first......hmmmm....soon I hope I'm not sure as it's not my job? *Get KICK by some people*

For the later, just check the releavent threads for them lor. Wink
Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: October 19, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »

If I can get hold of a Spanish translation, I can Anglicize it.
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2530 on: October 21, 2011, 07:07:19 AM »

See them here:
http://www.ssiceplanet.net/foro/index.php?showtopic=14058&pid=330365&st=90&#entry330365

Dejel thanks Seraphina for helping him get close to Garnet. He makes her leave with the widow who considers Garnet a monster. The Gold Saint remembers his time with his old master who taught him not just battle knowledge but how to live. His master tells him, everything has an element of destruction. Everything are brittle and transient. Someone must continue to protect them. They are the Saints!! One of the Jewels confronts the Aquarius Saint and uses Flourite as a shield. Dejel uses his Skill, GRAND KOLISO which uses an Absolute Zero power to to give pressure to the opponent and seals his movement! The Jewel wills his own destruction by moving his frozen stone like body!!
http://saintseiyafan.com/stseiyawiki/index.php?title=Mangas#The_Lost_Canvas_Hades_Mythology

Smiley

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: October 21, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »

Vol 2 of the Wide Version will be out next week?

(click to show/hide)
Penthesilea

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Burn My Dread
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2532 on: October 21, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »

For some reason I find Degel's gaiden... sexy. *blush*

Celyddon

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: October 21, 2011, 07:07:16 PM »

It's not just you, Penthesilea.  Wink

New chatter up on both SSPedia and SSIcePlanet on the next chapter (chapter 4).  Seems to be a little confusing though due to a lack of translation (or a faulty one--darn you, Google Translate).  I hope D่gel isn't foolish enough to allow Garnet to put him 'in her jewelry box' just for the sake of possibly saving Krest.  Though in this case, it looks to be a typical Ice Saint Showdown...I feel bad for them, perpetually having to kill the ones they love.  Sad
Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: October 27, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »

No point "he say this, she said that", use common sense and post some Spoiler when found   Roll Eyes

(click to show/hide)

Someone help translate this before moi see the actual chapter in ~10 hours' time

(click to show/hide)

Images

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 ... 180
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]