SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110014 Posts in 4340 Topics- by 829 Members - Latest Member: Starlight

September 17, 2014, 10:39:45 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Manga NewsLost CanvasSaint Seiya the Lost Canvas Spoiler Thread
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 ... 180
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas Spoiler Thread  (Read 278552 times)
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2460 on: September 02, 2011, 01:20:27 AM »

Thanks Haldir! Smiley

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:00 AM »

No problem. Wink

Btw Gaiden 15 Processed RAW :

AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2462 on: September 02, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »

Vesta can feel the heat of Kardia's heart. It will become a weapon that destroys mankind! Sasha can see a mass of evil, like it's living or mechanical. Vesta tells Nahualpilli to skin Sasha at the end of the day and it will make the Scorpion Saint's heart burn to the limit. The story flashes back to Sasha and Kardia's first meeting. Seeing a kid in Sanctuary Kardia considers if he should report to the Pope that a kid broke through the Barrier Field of Sanctuary. Kardia asks Sasha where you belong and she answers she has no place to go. She's supposed to stay here but she just doesn't know what to do. The Gold Saint gets angry but takes her away with him so he can make this part of her personality disappear. Kardia finally wakes up from his unconsciousness and reads a letter left by Carbella who will try to do something to help Kardia and Sasha. Kardia goes out and realizes today is the day of the festival. Vesta is glad that finally their wishes will soon be fulfilled. Right then, Sasha is surprised to see Carbella join them! Finally the Scorpion Saint arrives!!
http://saintseiyafan.com/stseiyawiki/index.php?title=Mangas#The_Lost_Canvas_Hades_Mythology

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: September 15, 2011, 03:51:21 AM »

Teaser for Gaiden 16 Cheesy

Creditos: hypermind.exblog and Anahi Yaneth

Full Chapter with Chinese Scanlation :
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1210365952

I'll try to post the Original Japanese Scan tomorrow if needed.
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2464 on: September 15, 2011, 07:00:07 AM »

Thanks! See Rugonis and Luco in color! Very nice!! Cheesy
http://ameblo.jp/toripon510/

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: September 15, 2011, 08:02:10 AM »

YAY!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!! Rugonis Hair is Brownish. FINALLY a Pisces Saint with hair that ISN'T Blue or Blonde. Tongue

Thanks for the head-up. Wink
Penthesilea

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Burn My Dread
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2466 on: September 15, 2011, 09:23:54 AM »

It's hard to make up based on the scans since they're so small. I'll wait for the full chapter.

Regards Rugonis and Luco, it's nice to see that we get a Pisces Saint with brown hair. Cheesy

Albafika

Bronze Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2467 on: September 16, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »

Actually, Rugonis' hair is tinted Red, to go with the theme of the roses and blood.

Luco's hair is tinted green, to go with the theme of herbs and medicines.

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: September 16, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

Well, as long as Rugonis hair is not Blue. Wink If it had been Blue, it would had been "shaded" close (or rather not shaded at all) to how Albafica hair was shaded in the Gaiden.

And I suspect the picture of Rugonis and Luco is for the Back Cover of the upcoming Manga. And knowing how close Manga Cover Color to what Shiori imagine and what color we'll get in the Anime, I am betting what we see will be what Rugonis and Luco hair color gonna be. Wink
Albafika

Bronze Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2469 on: September 16, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »

Yeah, our forum released a spanish version of the gaiden with a colour page in each chapter (9 chapters, 9 colour pages in total) and in most of them we steered the colorist to do Rugonis' hair red because we kindda figured that was his colour. The theme of the gaiden was blood and roses and his hue was going to be either red or blue.

I'm glad it's red, I hoped Cardinales' hair was going to be red but he's blonde like Aphrodite, hopefully he'll be red in the animé, his name comes from the colour red, after all.

BTW Haldir, are you going to be scanlating the Ch7 of Kardia's gaiden?

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: September 17, 2011, 09:07:43 PM »

BTW Haldir, are you going to be scanlating the Ch7 of Kardia's gaiden?

Scanning or English Scanlation?

Will try to scan the latest chapter today after I had done the cooking and clearing of the house (Stupid Hypnos put me to sleep on Friday and Saturday I was out of the house whole day due to Trooping, meeting friend and a bit of Grocery Shopping).
Any special request for a link to the RAW or Size? (What I post up here will always be Processed RAW in 1000 pixel height format.)
Kaleo
  Male
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
►A▼►A▼
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2471 on: September 18, 2011, 03:36:51 AM »

Short spoiler from Chapter 17 (Kardia Chapter 08), from 2ch - translated into English by Archange, from SSPedia.

Original source (japanese): http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/comicnews/1313541188/321/
Translated version source (french & english): http://forum.saintseiyapedia.com/index.php/topic,1364.0/message,163726.html

"Vesda hits Kardia with enough power to break the ruins. Tezcatlipoca is in the ruin's depths. Tezcatlipoca steals some heat from Kardia through the Tlacohtli, and launches a beam that destroys the mountain. Vesda says that he wants to sacrifice Kardia's heart to destroy humanity, and then wants to leave the Earth to go far away in the universe. Carbella, motionless, cries while looking at Vesda, who grabbed Kardia's heart and is already claiming victory. Kardia increases his heat and strikes Vesda, who cant understand love or sadness, with hit. Vesda is beaten thanks to the Katakeo, but Kardia falls on his knees saying that he is at his limits too. Sasha runs towards him."
Albafika

Bronze Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2472 on: September 18, 2011, 04:00:02 PM »

Scanning or English Scanlation?

Will try to scan the latest chapter today after I had done the cooking and clearing of the house (Stupid Hypnos put me to sleep on Friday and Saturday I was out of the house whole day due to Trooping, meeting friend and a bit of Grocery Shopping).
Any special request for a link to the RAW or Size? (What I post up here will always be Processed RAW in 1000 pixel height format.)

My mistake, I meant scanning the RAWs, since we only have the chinese ones and it's kindda difficult to find someone that will translate the chapter in english or spanish from Chinese for some reason lol.

Okuni Sensei
  Female
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Scanlatic Specter of the Cleaning Star!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2473 on: September 20, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »

Well, the reasons are obvious : translation is of better quality when from directly japanese, not having a first-step language in the middle.
It's not like we don't like chinese, we prefer dealing it by ourself.

We're recruiting a TRANSLATOR.
Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: September 20, 2011, 08:17:14 AM »

Here they're Wink

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 ... 180
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic