Author Topic: Wire art: Scorpion  (Read 3758 times)

odra

Wire art: Scorpion
« on: August 07, 2007, 03:41:35 PM »
Well im not really an artist but i can make  small scorpions out of wire. Tell me what you think.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/odraedu/scorpio.jpg
 http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/odraedu/scorpio2.jpg
:deathmask:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:09:47 PM by Shaina [シャイナ] »

Van Fanel

• News Master
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
Re: scorpion
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 03:43:18 PM »
Looks interesting and demanding work but the photo could be better... can you make something about it?

odra

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
yeah I'll try to get a decent pic and i'll post it as soon as I get it :deathmask:

Van Fanel

• News Master
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »
Putting both pictures together one gets the idea. It seems to be a painful job (not in the bad sense of it, but in a patience-demanding way).

Btw: Before :shaina: gets mad at you :) , try not to double post. Better to edit the previous post (or delete the previous post copying the contents to the last.)

odra

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »
Yeah it is a pain to make. this one in particular took me 3 hours to make because I had to peel the wires myself. After a while your fingers start hurting from all the twisting and that is when patiens really kicks in.  :deathmask:

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Wire art: Scorpion
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:25 AM »
Nice scorpions! Look real to me. But unfortunately those pix are very blurry :( ANy chance that u could update them with betetr pix? Coz we would like to see your scorpion in details :) So did u make other stuffs other than wire-scorpion?

odra

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »
yeah i couldnt get a decent pic of them but ass soon as i make some new scorpions i'll take a new pic and put it up, sorry but scorpions are the only thing i know how to make

Himeros

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »
@odra: its ok scorpion is cool. Just make sure u can borrow somebody's digital camera :) I sure wish to see it in a clear sharp photo. U use thick gloves right? when u made the scorpion???

odra

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 03:57:42 PM »
actually no i dont use gloves, the wire is thin so using gloves would make it hard to twist the wires but it would hurt a whole lot less if i could use gloves

Himeros

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 11:24:06 AM »
I assume that at some points, ur hands bled? Since u need to cut wires all the times. ANd the edges of those cut wires must be very sharp... WHo taught u to make wire art btw? :) And what's the size/dimension of ur scorpion in centimetres?

Shen

• NankH Staff
  • Silver Saint
  • *dead*
    • View Profile
    • Lemarite
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »
Looks interesting but, as it was already said, photos are really small. I would really want to see it more clearly *keeps fingers crossed* :D
Kaaos on aina osa minua...