Author Topic: Saint Seiya Movies Blueray!!  (Read 15530 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Re: Saint Seiya Movies Blueray!!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 04:29:23 AM »
@texhonolize

From reading the official info, the new BD is not subbed, not even in Japanese so, I guess it's a future project for the fans if they can sub it and still keep the HD images and 5.1 sound if true... ;)

texhonolize

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:19 AM »
Aren't re-encodes compressed via mkv what's currently available online? They look fine on a pc screen but not on a 100 inch projected image.

Aren't the DVD's already out or are these going to be remastered dvd's included?

I plan to add subs to the actual blu rays and have done so on the first 6 Lost Canvas bd's which you can only find on ADC. I could use good scripts for these movies bd's and asking for help with them.

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 07:32:19 AM »
From the first post :

-Sell Date: 2011/11/21

That reads 21st November 2011.

But SPecter anime did the 5th movie :o

Hmmmm....got the link that isn't by Torrent? :(  Whatever links I found for the 5th Movie is dead so only saw it on YouTube.

Tama

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 05:33:33 AM »
I would totally buy it..but im too young to have a credit card and/or a Paypal, so i cant buy anything over the internet DD:

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
Seiya interviewed for Movies BD release!!
http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/5876865/

Other news report here:
http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0035416

Nicol

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Taizen Saint Seiya
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 06:37:50 AM »
Here you can find the complete image of the poster (it will be the cover of box)
http://getnews.jp/archives/142329

I would like to see a image more exciting with all villains of movies. I hope to see better illustrations inside the box, with each disc.

By the way, that interview with Furuya, Han and Yamauchi  is part of the bonus disc (DVD...sadly), just like a long talk. That extra disc will have a promotional video about the 25th anniversary of Saint Seiya too, I don't know what that means (maybe a compilation of all goods released to celebrate that occasion, for ex.: PS3 game long trailer, new cloth myths, super musical DVD & CD, pachinko...). It would be a wonderful surprise to see some new about the CG movie and the announcemente of the bluray  boxes of all TV series (I would buy them, since I didn't buy the dvd boxes).

Well, that bonus make me happy, because I was concerned that Seiya History from Tenkai DVD would be the only extra. I think they will add the audio commentary from Tenkai DVD with the regular movie, and would be great if they add audio commentary of Furuya, Han and Yamauchi to the other 4 movies. Probably the will add official trailers of all movies (just like the past movie dvd box).

I still concerned with the fact that the booklet it has only 8 pages, it not enough to fill with designs and informations from all 5 movies...

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 07:15:52 AM »
Yer, the initial news for the extra features was disappointing. The interview and promo might be interesting but I don't expect much from that booklet... Probably coverig the same stuff in  DVD booklet...

Nicol

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Taizen Saint Seiya
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »
By the way, recently I checked the amazon.co.jp and there the booklet has 12 pages. :)

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 12:50:44 PM »
This one?

<初回生産限定>聖闘士星矢THE MOVIE Blu-ray BOX 1987~2004

Product Description

内容紹介
【解説】
1985年より、週刊少年ジャンプ誌上で連載され、翌年1986年よりTVアニメ化、瞬く間に人気が沸騰した「聖闘士星矢」。キャラクターグッズは驚異的なセールスを記録、劇場作品としても、80年代に4作品、2004年に「天界編 序奏~overture~」が公開され、いずれも大ヒット。その人気は、アジア・ヨーロッパなどでも非常に高く、今日においても全く衰える気配がない。その「聖闘士星矢」劇場版が、TVアニメ化25周年を迎えた今年、Blu-rayで鮮やかに甦る!

<収録作品>
■DISC1
「聖闘士星矢 邪神エリス」(1987年7月公開)
「聖闘士星矢 神々の熱き戦い」(1988年3月公開)
■DISC2
「聖闘士星矢 真紅の少年伝説」(1988年7月公開)
「聖闘士星矢 最終聖戦の戦士たち」(1989年3月公開)
■DISC3
「聖闘士星矢 天界編 序奏―overture―」(2004年2月公開)

【キャスト】
古谷徹、潘恵子、鈴置洋孝、橋本晃一、堀川りょう、堀秀行

【スペック】
●ボーナスディスク付き(DVD)
●封入特典:ブックレット(12P)
●擬似5.1ch音声も収録
※本商品の5.1chは、現存する音源をもとに、一部擬似5.1ch化したものです。
※「天界編 序奏―overture―」の音声は、DTSステレオ方式で製作された劇場音声を収録したものです。

BSTD03460/17,000円(税込17,850円)/COLOR/本編295分(予定)/本編(blu-ray:2層)3枚組+ボーナスディスク(DVD:片面1層)/1.リニアPCM(モノラル) 2.ドルビーTrueHD(5.1ch)(一部1.リニアPCM(ステレオ)2.ドルビーTrueHD(5.1ch))/16:9【1080p Hi-Def】

※初回生産限定につき、ご予約いただかないと入手困難になる場合がございますので、お早めのご予約をおすすめいたします。
【販売元】東映株式会社【発売元】集英社 東映アニメーション株式会社 東映ビデオ株式会社
内容(「キネマ旬報社」データベースより)
「週刊少年ジャンプ」で連載された車田正美のコミックの劇場アニメ化作品を網羅したブルーレイBOX。『聖闘士星矢 邪神エリス』『~神々の熱き戦い』『~真紅の少年伝説』『~最終聖戦の戦士たち』『~天界編 序奏-overture-』を収録。
内容(「Oricon」データベースより)
1986年よりTVアニメ化され、日本だけでなくアジア、ヨーロッパでも高い人気を誇る「聖闘士星矢」の劇場版がBlu-rayで甦る!「邪神エリス」「神々の熱き戦い」「真紅の少年伝説」「最終聖戦の戦士たち」「天界編 序奏~overture~」の5作品を収録。特典DVD付きの初回生産限定商品。

=============
=============

Product Description

Synopsis
- Explanation
1985 has been serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, TV or animation from the year 1986, quickly boiled popular "Saint Seiya". Character Goods phenomenal record sales, even theatrical, four films in the 1980s, in the year 2004 "~ overture ~ introduction Hen Heaven" was released, one big hit. Its popularity is very high in Europe and Asia, even today there is no sign of slowing down at all. The "Saint Seiya" The Movie, or 25 year anniversary of animated TV, Blu-vividly revived by ray!

<Collection work>
■ DISC1
"Saint Seiya Ellis false god" (published July 1987)
"Battle of the Gods Heat Saint Seiya" (released March 1988)
■ DISC2
"The Legend of crimson youth Saint Seiya" (published July 1988)
"Last Jihad warriors Saint Seiya" (released March 1989)
■ DISC3
"Saint Seiya Tenkai Hen introduction-overture-" (published February 2004)

[Cast]
Toru Furuya, Keiko Ban, Hirotaka 鈴置, Koichi Hashimoto, Ryo Horikawa, Hideyuki Hori

[Specs]
● With Bonus Disc (DVD)
Inclusion benefits ●: Booklet (12P)
Also includes a pseudo 5.1ch audio ●
5.1ch ※ This product is based on existing instruments, is not imposed by some pseudo 5.1ch.
※ "Hen Heaven introduction-overture-" the voice is recorded speech was made in the theater DTS stereo system.

BSTD03460/17, 000 yen (17,850 yen including tax) this volume 295 min / COLOR / (will) this volume / (blu-ray: two layers) + Bonus Disc Disc 3 (DVD: sided single layer) / 1. Linear PCM (monaural) 2 . Dolby TrueHD (5.1ch) (1 part. Linear PCM (stereo) 2. Dolby TrueHD (5.1ch)) / 16:9 1080p Hi-Def []

Limited per ※, it may be difficult to obtain and Itadakanai reservation, we recommend booking early.
Shueisha, Toei Animation Toei Video Co., Ltd. Toei Corporation [distributor] [Publisher]
The contents ("Kinema旬報社" more)
"Weekly Shonen Jump" Blu-ray BOX exhaustive work of comic theatrical animated series by Masami Masami was. "Saint Seiya Ellis false god," "Battle of the Gods - Heat," "Legend of crimson youth -" "Last Jihad warriors -" "Heaven introduction hen ~-overture-" recorded.
The contents ("Oricon" more)
Been animated TV in 1986, Asia as well as Japan's popular in Europe, "Saint Seiya" Blu the movie version - revived by ray! "Ellis false god," "Battle Heat of the Gods," "Boy's crimson Legend, "" Last Jihad warriors "" ~ overture ~ introduction Hen Heaven "recorded five pieces. Products with Limited Edition Bonus DVD.

Nicol

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Taizen Saint Seiya
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »
yes! look:

●封入特典:ブックレット(12P)

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 02:56:03 PM »
Wishful thinking but would be cool if the Discs contained Production Sketches or Characters Profile Images for the characters in the movies as Added Bonus. ;)  Something like found in SSTLC Disks.

CounterSwarmer

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »
AWESOME!

Now I got another reason to get a PS3 Instead of an Xbox 360!

I'm definitely buying a PS3 NOW!

Nicol

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Taizen Saint Seiya
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 07:48:55 PM »
Wishful thinking but would be cool if the Discs contained Production Sketches or Characters Profile Images for the characters in the movies as Added Bonus. ;)  Something like found in SSTLC Disks.

I totally agree! That could be a good reason to a small booklet with a few pages.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »

CommanderEVE

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
Oh, awesome. I was wondering if they where going to do this at one point.