Author Topic: Shun as Hades Body  (Read 9877 times)

Dragon Shiryu

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 天暴星ベヌウの輝火
    • View Profile
Re: Shun as Hades Body
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 05:02:19 AM »
Well the physical baby-brother couldn't have evolved into the spectral Hades manifestation (AFAIK), so what happened to the body? Pandora forgot about her brother and instantly thought Sun was her real brother? Not likely...

Sorrento

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • あなた わ だれ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 06:17:19 AM »
No, cause at the castle there was a moment when they stared into eachother's eyes, while Pandora mutters/thinks that she's seen his face before. A bit strange, because Lune also identifies Shun
Harem: Sorrento+Poseidon+Athene+Zeus+Artemis+Lyra Orpheus+Apollo+Isaac+Myu+Mime+Marin+Crius+Oceanus+Siegfried+Thetis+Hestia+Rhuax+Brontes+Phlox Shared: Demeter, Sphinx

sushimaster

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 10:06:28 AM »
well, in case of Pandora & Lune, I think they recognize Shun because they have seen Hades who uses Shun's image when he shows himself in front of everyone (prior to Shun's possession). I don't think they only think that they have seen Shun's face before, they do recognize Shun's face as Hades' face. If I'm not mistaken, Pandora said something in the line of "I couldn't believe there are 2 people so much alike" - she was refering to Hades & Shun. In Lune's case, he was taken aback when he recognize Shun's face as Hades. That's before he tried to put some sense into himself by saying "No, the hair color is different, so they must be different person".

What I don't get is: Radhamanthys, as one of the three judges, must have seen Hades' face before, but why didn't he show any recognition of Shun's face? I can take it that maybe Pharaoh, Charon, or Orpheus had never seen Hades face before, but Radhamanthys must have seen it at least once?

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »
very true you would think he had seen hades face before. maybe he had seen it but noticed the hair color was different. if it wasn't for the fact hades then possesed shun that rhydamanthys would still have attacked him.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Plantress

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Saint
  • A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »
Maybe he wasn't paying much attention to Shun when they meet?

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »
It's probably what you said Plantress, prior to Giudecca they only met twice, and those times Shun got his ass kicked by another character. xD

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

sushimaster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »
It's true for the second one, if the occassion is when  :seiya: & :shun: met :rhady: & Lune, & :kanon:.
The first time they met was in the Hades castle, wasn't it? & wasn't :rhady: kicked the bronzies' ass himself over there?

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 03:23:53 PM »
Yes, but the lat time it was only Seiya who got his ass kicked, and of course Orphee *sniff*

Kuriboh

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Au Palais de Verre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 10:21:50 PM »
kicking the asses of four brats doesn't really let you get a good look at thier faces.
Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Dragon Shiryu

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 天暴星ベヌウの輝火
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 10:52:16 PM »
In the anime at least, Rhadamanthys mentions he only saw Hades from behind the curtain, so it's logical he doesn't recognise Shun instantly (you're not looking for the spitting image of your lord and master 24/7 :P)...

Kuriboh

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Au Palais de Verre
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 06:56:02 AM »
Pandora noticed pretty damn fast in the castle.
Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Dragon Shiryu

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 天暴星ベヌウの輝火
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 08:37:51 AM »
She had actually seen Hades before (at least the illusion-form Hades was using). Why Rune knew Shun's face is beyond me...

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 08:43:32 AM »
Well that was only in the anime, that Pandora seeing Shun thingy <.<
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:47:08 AM by Tetsu Aero »

Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Za Warudo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 08:48:22 AM »
kicking the asses of four brats doesn't really let you get a good look at thier faces.

Radamanthys didn't get a good look at Shun for two big reasons...

1. Those big, bushy eyebrows
2. It's more like beating up on Seiya and then everyone else coming, getting blown away, then Seiya again, etc.
Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.

sushimaster

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 10:27:48 AM »
1. Those big, bushy eyebrows

That's a funny one, streamrollers!  :D

Yeah, I guess Radhamanthys didn't really know Hades face (only behind the curtain) and he never really take a look at Shun's face either. In Hades castle :rhady: considered :shun: as one of the bronzies, who he considered weaker than the goldies & so maybe he didn't think their faces were important enough to remember (maybe except Seiya, as :seiya did a one on one battle with him). In Meikai, he was more focused on Kanon (again, a gold saint - who was considered stronger than Seiya/Shun). He might also think that when Lune's saw Hades' reflection in Shun, he was under Kanon's illusion.

I think maybe the first time :rhady: see Hades' face without the curtain was when Orphee tried to attack Hades. But even after he saw that it was just an illusion and Shun has a splitting image & the pendant, he was still about to attack :shun: until at the last minute he was convinced that Shun was Hades. Maybe the fact that Shun was one of athena's most loyal saints make him assume that Shun as Hades' incarnation was impossible & considered it pure coincidence?