Author Topic: Shun as Hades Body  (Read 9931 times)

Persephone

Shun as Hades Body
« on: July 21, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »
Pandora is Hades old sister.It's saying that Pandora is 16 years old.How can she be older than Hades,since Hades is very older than her?
Like,he cannot be 13 like Shun,lol.

(Edited to give the topic a somewhat more informative title - Shaina)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 05:40:06 AM by Shaina »

KnightSkyeメガン

• Saint of Cybertron
  • NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Daughter of Nyx
    • View Profile
Re: Shun as Hades Body
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 07:39:45 PM »
The way I understand it, she's only his 'older' sister as in someone to pave the way and sort of guard him.  She only seems to be like a handmaiden, not an actual sibling.

Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Za Warudo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »
It's confusing.  Best idea is to roll with the punches and just not think about it.
Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 01:48:20 AM »
When Pandora released Thanatos and Hypnos, her mother was pregnant with a child.
Hades soul took over that child and consumed him until it's birth. That's why Pandora refers to Hades as her little brother. ^_^

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Sorrento

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • あなた わ だれ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 01:52:09 AM »
When Pandora released Thanatos and Hypnos, her mother was pregnant with a child.
Hades soul took over that child and consumed him until it's birth. That's why Pandora refers to Hades as her little brother. ^_^

Was the kid meant to be special?
Harem: Sorrento+Poseidon+Athene+Zeus+Artemis+Lyra Orpheus+Apollo+Isaac+Myu+Mime+Marin+Crius+Oceanus+Siegfried+Thetis+Hestia+Rhuax+Brontes+Phlox Shared: Demeter, Sphinx

Dragon Shiryu

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 天暴星ベヌウの輝火
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 02:25:40 AM »
I never quite understood that part either... What became of Pandora's little brother?

Marynchan

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • It's a crime to wish to live for eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 02:50:23 AM »
maybe that cosmos-something she was holding in her arms when she met Ikki and wanted to take Shun from him when they were little..? :pandora:

KnightSkyeメガン

• Saint of Cybertron
  • NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Daughter of Nyx
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »
Well, thinking about it, Athena said something about Hades not having a proper body to reincarnate into like her, and I guess he didn't have a set bloodline like Poseidon. Like Tetsu said, he must have taken over the baby as sort of a temporary body so that his soul would have some substance, at least until he could get to Shun.  So, going along with my convoluted logic, he might have used that body until Orpheus destroyed it.  Then he went and possessed Shun.

Dragon Shiryu

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 天暴星ベヌウの輝火
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 10:26:48 AM »
Oprheus only destroyed an illusion, as he clearly stated himself. And since we can see Hades' soul after he left Shun's body, it's clear he doesn't need a body to sustain him until he could posses Shun...
I understand the fact he didn't have a family he'd like to pick his host from (like Poseidon), and this unborn baby seemed convenient (since Pandora freed Hypnos & Thanatos), but why didn't he keep the boy's body?
It can't be that this became Hades' 'real body', because of the age difference between that body and Pandora...
It all seems unnecessary complicated...

Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Za Warudo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »
It all seems unnecessary complicated...
I will repeat what I previously said.

Best idea is to roll with the punches and not think about it.
Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 11:19:55 AM »
there are a lot of things like that. (to not think about or things get complicated.)
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 03:58:55 PM »
Well, I think since Hades was 'born' by Pandora's mom, it made Pandora Hades' older sister by human standard.

Kuriboh

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Au Palais de Verre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 06:40:28 PM »
Plot Hole.

Or Pandora knew which baby Hades would be, was older than him, and, if you were watching the scene with Ikki, wanted to take baby shun and raise him as her little brother as she is OLDER THAN HIM.
Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Dragon Shiryu

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 天暴星ベヌウの輝火
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 10:31:23 PM »
She undoubtably saw Shun as her little brother later on, but this never explained what happened to her own (blood-related) little brother... Maybe he disintegrated into to universe-blob Pandora was carrying when she met Ikki? But why? Probably no real answer to these questions...

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 03:33:46 AM »
Because it looked cooler? Because her carrying a baby would have made Ikki just go "Wtf, why should I give you Shun, you have your own baby brother there and you can't carry around two of them!"?

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.