Author Topic: Gold Saint Gaiden 01- Pisces Albafica Chapter 04  (Read 5911 times)

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
Gold Saint Gaiden 01- Pisces Albafica Chapter 04
« on: June 10, 2011, 03:25:48 PM »
Clefairy  can't stop poking me to finish this by tonight  *_*

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

And can someone help to translate this?

Off to bed for me now

NOTE : Please DO NOT Use The Raw for Scanlation Works unless Prior Permission had been seek from the Newbornankh Studios SSTLC Scanlation Team!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:20:12 AM by Haldir »

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Re: Gold Saint Gaiden 01- Pisces Albafica Chapter 04
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 01:58:38 AM »
Thanks for good quality! :D

Penthesilea

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Burn My Dread
    • View Profile
    • St. Paradise
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »
Thanks for the high quality scans, Haldir. :)

Child! Albafica  :lovey:

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 05:31:50 PM »
I'm CONFIRMED cosplaying this version of him first.  :lovey:  Just need to get the Wig first.

Anyway, just something funny I saw, is Albafica wearing Tank Top under his Tunic? :D  And that slit for his Tunic is awkfully high :o  and interesting that he wore full fingers Gloves; must be to protect his fingers while training with those thorny roses. ;)

Anakin_Starkiller

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
Is there a translation of this to either English, Portuguese, Spanish or French yet?
Saint Seiya game project - Knights of the Zodiac: Heroes of Athena (http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3118)

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 01:09:29 AM »
This one?

http://submanga.com/Saint_Seiya_The_Lost_Canvas/Gaiden_4/112671

Kidnapped from Saint Seiya : Info-Red Forum which in turned gotten from SSPedia / Natsumi Lyrics (Translated by Google Translate with some Spelling and Grammer corrections)

[spoiler]Chapter 4: The scarlet ribbon

Luco: You're going to release your bad blood. Have you seen with your own eyes how my herbs that can cure a disease in a moment, is not it? A true miracle. This garden of white lilies is the source of the miracle that I created

Albafica: A garden of flowers .... ... White? I feel numb and my view is colored white ... is it... because of the Easter lily?

Luco: Yeah, exactly the opposite of your Demonic Rose. Go say to them: "I want to be saved"

Alabafica: It is useless to talk about it ... I have chosen my path ... salvation was behind me.

Luco: Behind? No, in front of you. Weave white ties ....

Albafica: white ties ... ...? Maestro

Albafica fades and comes running Pefko

Luco: Your past and your body will now be dyed white, as you wanted Albafica,

Albafica; My vision ... into scarlet ... this is ... my childhood ... yes, the time during training with my teacher Rugonis.

Flashback
A young pitching coaches Albafica demonic roses white.

Albafica: I've done it! Master, I have! My roses have been successful in every blank!

Rugonis: No, go back to start again, do it better

Albafica: Why?

Rugonis: Idiot! One of your flowers have been diverted! Do you not understand what it means? This may be enough to kill an innocent person! Roses are saturated demonic use of a deadly poison. We have a perfect control to not kill innocent people in addition to our enemies! If you do not pay attention to it, wait a tragedy! See, what you're doing! Do it again!

Albafica: "a tragedy." What my teacher is most afraid. My teacher Rugonis has blood in his body soaked with the same demonic poison roses. He has always lived alone in the center of this field of scarlet roses ... I wonder what is a solitude so long.

Rugonis smiles at Albafica, who manages to hit each target in the center

On the same night

Rugonis: Albafica, your body has a natural resistance to poison, and I've been raised as a warrior ... time to move to the next stage of training ... But I want you to take a decision first. Would you like to leave this garden and to mingle among the people? Or want to follow the path of Saints of Pisces and knit with me a scarlet ribbon?

Albafica: What are you talking ...? A scarlet ribbon?

Rugonis: A bloody ceremony. It is that each of us press the index finger cut with a thorn to share the drops of blood out of our wounds. This kind of ceremony will be happening for several years until we exchanged all our blood. It's a risky approach, which can cause your death if you can not resist the toxic blood of Pisces. If you can stand my poisoned blood, realize that what awaits you is a lonely life similar to mine.

Rugonis pricks his finger with a rose thorn.

Albafica: toxic blood in my body ...

Rugonis: Poison red stain your existence. Now, you have a choice, is the way of men, or the way of poison?

Albafica: My life ...

Rugonis: It's normal to feel fear ... you're free to leave this garden you know ...

Albafica: ... No, I have no fear. For being the abandoned child that I am, this garden and you represent my world. I'll stay here. If I go, you and I would be alone again ...

Albafica cut his index finger like his teacher.

Albafica : I am happy to join you! This is the scarlet ribbon of the Pisces! I will return like you, and I'll be accompanying him in this garden scarlet ...

End of flashback

Albafica: But if I put an end ... is like saying goodbye to my teacher ...

* Albafica lying on the ground! Do the Pisces scarlet ties are on track to be absorbed by the whiteness of Luco?

Source: SSPedia / Natsumi Lyrics[/spoiler]

Anakin_Starkiller

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »
Thanks a lot!
Saint Seiya game project - Knights of the Zodiac: Heroes of Athena (http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3118)

Kuriboh

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Au Palais de Verre
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 03:14:44 PM »
/resisting the obvious ET joke.
Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 03:22:39 PM »
he's really cute as a kid. i don't get the blood thing though very well unless it was to help him with the poison part of training. looks odd though as it reminds me of michelangelo's painting of god and adam.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Mirach

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 03:52:46 PM »
i don't get the blood thing though very well unless it was to help him with the poison part of training

It was an advanced part of the trening, actually :)
By mixing with the poisonous blood of Rugonis, Albafica's blood was becoming more and more deadly too.

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 11:35:23 AM »
Will there be translations for other Albafica chapters that don't seem to have them yet?

He looks really cute in that tunic, I kinda wonder what he wears under it... XD

Mirach

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
As I'm finished with the main LC, I guess I could go for the gaidens now (aside from quick translations of the most current ones). I honestly forgot that none translation was posted for the old ones xP

The question is, would it be all right for me to post my unchecked translations here..? (The team is in a need of a spell-checker...) Or better for you to wait a bit more for the whole scanlation done?..

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 11:06:21 PM »
Just hold on to the translation for now. ;)

We'll see how fast we can settle the Main Storyline first and go from there.