SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

109710 Posts in 4328 Topics- by 803 Members - Latest Member: skybridgedomains

August 22, 2014, 06:34:08 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Like To Chat?EntertainmentAnime/MangaGundam 00
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Gundam 00  (Read 8891 times)
Raiden [雷電]
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 06:41:04 AM »

The only Gundam theme I like so far is the second opening of Gundam SEED Destiny (called "Pride"). ...High and Mighty Color did do the third opening of Bleach, too ("Ichirin no Hana"). Now that kind of themes I like....

Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 07:00:05 AM »

xD we have completely different tastes Raiden, i liked Pride but i hated Ichirin no Hana

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.
Raiden [雷電]
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »

OMG! The voices! X_X Mamoru Miyano as Setsuna, Shinichiro Miki as Lockon, Hiroyuki Yoshino as Allelujah and Hiroshi Kamiya as Tieria! I even have a song from Yoshino on my mp3-player, the image song of his Prince of Tennis character Rin Hirakoba! 0.0 And I have three from Miki (one from Matantei Loki, two from Harukanaru), two from Miyano (from Ouran High School Host Club and Kotetsu Sangokushi)... but I deleted the songs from Kamiya, since his voice is too hollow and sort of unmemorable.

Yasunori Matsumoto, Yuji Ueda, Miyu Irino, Kenji Hamada and Toru Furuya are in it, too! ^________^

I need to find this when it's subbed...

Kuriboh
  Female
NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Au Palais de Verre
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 09:43:03 AM »

No masked villains?
No Colonies?!
A USEFUL HARO?!?!?

Friggen SWEET.

Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 10:25:23 AM »

Wells, Currently it hasn't been anything special. It's just like any regular anime. Gundam Seed beats this by far now <.<

Kuriboh
  Female
NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Au Palais de Verre
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 10:59:06 AM »

SEED, maybe. Destiny, yes (because it didn't start to suck until episode 15 or so).

SEED was so much like older gundam series though. 00 here is quite different. It's refreshing.

Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Valora

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 01:49:57 PM »

It is far to early to say whether it is better than SEED or SEED Destiny.  But so far, it is interesting.  It is definitely different.  Definitely worth keeping an eye on it for now.

So far, my favorite character is Lockon Stratos and my favorite gundam of this series is Kyrios. 

SEED, maybe. Destiny, yes (because it didn't start to suck until episode 15 or so).

SEED was so much like older gundam series though. 00 here is quite different. It's refreshing.

I agree.
DragonKnights

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »

I love Gundam!!! It's interesting. Definitely worth keeping an eye on it for now!!!
Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2007, 10:16:55 AM »

Episode 3 sure caught my eye, it was more realistic! Cheesy
They had to do their mission reports and stuff, and that EAU guy would eventually have to file a report on the rifle his mobile suit had used.

This is deffinitely worth keeping an eye on ^^

TF
  Male
Bronze Saint
VOLTEKKA!!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »

So far, i think Gundam 00 has been good. Too bad it is gonna be a wait for the 2nd season to air:

Quote from: ANN
A flyer distributed to Japanese bookstores has announced the publication of the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Official File periodical and the decision to start the broadcast of the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 in October of 2008. The animation company Sunrise and the broadcast network TBS/MBS had previously announced that the current first season of the robot war anime series will consist of 25 episodes, and that the second season will air after a brief hiatus.

maoulol

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2007, 03:48:43 PM »

It's alright, but... i think it just doesn't do the gundam title justice. After all, there hasn't been much fighting at ALL, and where there was, it was pretty choppy... honestly, i'd have to say that even afterwar gundam x started off better than this one. I don't see a point in the storyline so far... pretty dull :/
TF
  Male
Bronze Saint
VOLTEKKA!!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 09:43:34 AM »

eps 9: the story continues. Marina and Setsuna met and both did some illogical things. But then again, this is gundam so their behaviour is completely normal Smiley

TF
  Male
Bronze Saint
VOLTEKKA!!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2007, 07:40:55 AM »

this eps is just a warming up for the ain dish that the next eps is, hopefully, going to be

pena

Has discovered the Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »

I liked the whole concept of gundam,I watched first 3 episodes and I liked it,best animation I saw,the story is allsaw good,hope they won't mess it up Aioria 2
TF
  Male
Bronze Saint
VOLTEKKA!!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 03:18:32 AM »

saw eps 10. Tieira and Allelujah have serious issues. The only normal one seems to be Lockon (at least for now).

The Louise part is just to fill some time and i'm still woundering what the hell they are doing in the entire story. I thought that by now you would at least have an idea what their role in the plot would be but guess not.

http://www.darkmirage.com/2007/12/09/gundam-00-episode-10/  Cheesy

meaning of Nadleeh
Navajo origin stories embrace the idea of cross-gender identities. In some of these stories, men with feminine characteristics are known as “nadleeh” — they dressed like women and were considered important religious figures with a special role in ceremonies. They also shared in conventional female duties, such as cooking or caring for children.
that explains why i thought Tieira was a women

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]