Author Topic: How Was Your Day?  (Read 10652 times)

Rama Olendris

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
How Was Your Day?
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »
As the subject says, tell us about your day. Was it a good day or a bad day? What made you happy? Did you make a mistake and what could you have done differently? Yes, I know there's something called facebook for this sort of thing, but I don't use that at all really.

Let's make this forum an even tighter-knit-community.

My day (so far as it is only 2 in the afternoon) has been great. Got three more orders for jewelery in, and finally figured out how to put on fake eyelashes without goofing.
emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.

Azumat

• Bronze Saint
  • Searching for Yuzuriha's booty shorts
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
Re: How Was Your Day?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 02:12:51 PM »
I guess my day's been going well, if you don't count my paranoid dad claiming the neighbors are out to get him o.o

I've been going to a tech school, focusing on digital graphics, and we've finally reached the part I've been wanting to do for so long: getting my hands dirty into Adobe Flash. I've always wanted to create websites and web browser games using Flash.
If Zeus is lord of the sky and bringer of thunder, does that mean he has a special love for Florida, the lightning capital of USA?

Rama Olendris

• Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 02:37:12 PM »
I guess my day's been going well, if you don't count my paranoid dad claiming the neighbors are out to get him o.o

I've been going to a tech school, focusing on digital graphics, and we've finally reached the part I've been wanting to do for so long: getting my hands dirty into Adobe Flash. I've always wanted to create websites and web browser games using Flash.

Sounds fun! I never could get a good grasp on digital arts, instead I always get my hands dirty with ink and pencils.
emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 04:57:54 PM »
My day was looooooong.  Seemed like it would never get to 5 o'clock!  But it was a regular day of podcasts and accounting.  Worked out at the gym; I'm proud of my progress--nicely muscled arms for my Saint Seiya crossplay.  Now if only I could get rid of these hips...

Brynhild

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 09:33:01 PM »
Hi guys! I'm still new here, but what the heck.

My day turned out a lot better than expected. I had a midterm I was really afraid of, and it turned out to be a lot better than I thought. Not easy, but not nearly as bad as I though it would be. My afternoon lab was really straightforward too, as was the write-up.

All in all, good day for a student.

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »
Another lazy day for me.  :-_-U:

Eat, Sleep, Read Newspaper, Watch TV and now play with Morgoth (aka Notebook). The only good thing was I finally keep away my Harry Potter Costumes (3 Robes, 5 Sweaters, 4 Ties, a Pair of Harry's Glasses, Cauldron and a couple of Wands & Chopsticks trying to act as Wands). Maybe I'll put away my Athena Staff inside its Box (the one it came in from the Seller in China) later tonight.

Need to shut down Morgoth and continue clearing and cleaning the living room, and maybe do a bit of props making or costuming.

*Get EVIL STARES from Hypnos' Robe over his missing Trims and Screwed-Up Collar*

Celyddon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
Dude (generic term, I don't know your gender ^_^ ), you have a MUCH worse cosplay schedule than I do!  That's a lot to handle.  Best of luck on your Hypnos costume!

Wait, there is an official Athena staff??  Where??  Mebbe I shouldn't have agonized over making my own from scratch...*shifty look*  Though I will say it looks DAMN good for being homemade.

Just got back from the local Renaissance Festival.  Wore my Arwen chase dress, and while I received many compliments on my handiwork, no one recognized me.  :(  Ah well.  Now to prep for running my D&D game tomorrow and make myself something to eat that isn't on a stick.

Tama

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 01:48:39 AM »
well, today was pretty good. Better then my usual days at school~

i got praised in photography for once. Usually im ignored even though i sit right infront of my teacher. She kind of skipped over me when we were doing still life imag things, so i didn't get to do a photo and get a neg.

When she was cutting them up for everyone and i was the last one, i told her and she gave me one that someone took (But no one knows who it was o.o) So i went and printed it up with a test strip then a full print.

When i came out and showed her, her mouth dropped, she took it from me, then placed it where everyone (who was there) could see. she said it was amazing, but i said meekly, "b-but i didn't take the photo" Which got her talking a little about how artists woiuld get people to print their works up for them. Then she said it was the best she's seen in a while.

I was so embarrassed but so happy~ <33

scorpiosgirl

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Art Page
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 11:37:24 PM »
Bored, been doing college homework since Friday night. Almost done with it and they aren't due till Wednesday.

CommanderEVE

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 02:13:48 AM »
I just woke up, since I went to sleep so late last night. I dunno if this makes any sense, but I was too bored to get some sleep last night. So since I have just woke up my day has just started.

kensh1ro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 01:30:26 PM »
I found out that my public transportation pass took a little ride through the washer and dryer. I'm a little unsure if it'll still work.

Bragi

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
    • My nook at deviantart :D
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 06:37:21 PM »
I'm new, but let's pen a little. I'm currently going trough a very stressful period at the university, and my moods have been a bit black. Over the years I've learned better to let blacks moods not to get to me though, so I was able to make it in work-filled day, but filling calm with myself. I want to do my best to keep my good spirits up in this period :)

Reikyavic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 12:17:44 AM »
It's still morning, but darn I woke up with bad feeling in my guts. I hate feeling miserable without apparent reason.
I'm currently visiting my parents. Dad asked me and my sisters make some lunch before eleven o'clock and I would have just complete forgotten that if my younger little sister would haven woken me up, so thanks to her. Older little sister just skimped the whole duty, but that's what she always does. It's not fun but i just don't wanna fight with her because that wouldn't lead us anywhere.

I'm sure I saw Saint Seiya related dream too, but I can't remember any of it. Only thing I know is that this => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_GddEbw60 played in my head when I woke up.
On and on the road does go
down into the depths below...

Cadraire

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
today was full of manual labor. it was hot outside too.

Thrudgelmir2333

• Writing with my heart, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 06:20:21 AM »
today was full of manual labor. it was hot outside too.

My day was just like that, too.