Author Topic: Who of the girls do u like in Saint Seiya?  (Read 10044 times)

Saint Galgomon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
Re: Who of the girls do u like in Saint Seiya?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
And my guess is, since Hakurei and Sage are around middle-age/old in the previous Holy War, the previous Athena is probably around her late Teens or early 20s too hence the even bigger cups. *_*
Where do you know that they're middle-age  :nani:? Or just looking at their look?
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 08:02:08 PM »
A combination of the infos from the Manga and what Hakurei said in the Anime that the previous Holy War happened 210 years ago.
The Cancer Twins were 260-270 when they died (according to the Manga) so that makes them 50-60 years old in the previous Holy War (and hence the White Hair in the Flashback when according to a few images in the Manga, their hair is Lavender...wait, did Sage dyed his hair for Tenma's Final Test? :o ).

Mnemosyne

• Saint in Training
  • Shun and Pandora lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »
 :pandora: I heart Pandora classic. I do not much care for the LC version excluding her armor.

I actually like Saori a lot more then Sasha. There was just something I really didn't like about her.

Saint Galgomon

• Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »
 :hilda: I like her hair lol
 :sasha: She's prettier than Saori, also have shown more action than Saori
 :pandora: The original Pandora, never liked LC Pandora

A combination of the infos from the Manga and what Hakurei said in the Anime that the previous Holy War happened 210 years ago.
The Cancer Twins were 260-270 when they died (according to the Manga) so that makes them 50-60 years old in the previous Holy War (and hence the White Hair in the Flashback when according to a few images in the Manga, their hair is Lavender...wait, did Sage dyed his hair for Tenma's Final Test? :o ).
Wow, i didn't catch that when i'm watching it.
Yeah i remember there was a picture of Sage and Hakurei having lavender hair and was expecting it'll be colored that way on the OVA but they make it gray, i guess i should reread the manga then.
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »
Ya, I love Classic Series Pandora as she's so elegent in all ways; that's the reason why I cosplayed her first 9 years ago (my 2nd Cosplay! :D ).

Used to hate LC Pandora and only like her Outfits but after reading her backstory, tolerate her. :\

Mnemosyne

• Saint in Training
  • Shun and Pandora lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 10:00:58 PM »
Wasn't Pandora from LC's back story basically the same as classic with Partita inserted into it?

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 04:05:11 AM »
Not really. Similar main theme but more twisted and different conclusion.

Classic Series :
- Pandora live in a happy family. Mum pregnant with next kid
- Pandora accidentally released Hypnos & Thanatos' souls from the Athena's Coffer
- Hades' Soul born and everyone in the castle died.
- Pandora go looking for Shun to put Hades Soul inside him and raised him BUT she failed to do the 2nd part due to Ikki's resilant so just put a "marker" (aka the Pendent) on Shun
- Within a few years prior to the start of the Holy War, stronger Specters (like the 3 Judges & Sphynx Pharaoh) came to Pandora
- 13 years later, Shun (and rest of the Bronze boys) came to the Underworld and the cycle is completed (aka Hades fully got into Shun)
- Thanatos killed Pandora before Ikki set out to Elysium Field

Lost Canvas :
- Pandora live in a happy family. Mum pregnant with next kid. Partita befriend Pandora as Pan-chan is the only kid in the household
- A few people whose Masei haven't fully awaken start being part of Pan-chan's household including Youma
- Tenma was born on 5th December.
- Somewhere near Christmas, Pan-chan mom's goes into labour. Youma stopped the time and stole Hades Soul before running away. Partita ran away with Tenma (probably after realizing what Youma had did, or he sent them away before he go about stealing Hades' Soul)
- Time started again and everyone realized the "baby" missing. Hypnos & Thanatos pop by, killed everyone in the room and told Pan-chan to hunt down Hades' Soul.
- Whoever with Masei already part of the household fully awaken their Masei and went hunting for Partita & Tenma thinking they stole Hades' Soul.
- Youma found Alone, Hades' Vessel and stuffed Hades' soul "down his throat"  :D
- Other Specters start coming together throughout the 15 years prior to the start of the Holy War.
- 10 years prior, the Specters finally found Partita and killed her. Youma managed to save Tenma and secretly sent him towards the Orphanage Alone and Sasha lived at.
- 2 years prior, Hypnos & Pandora finally found Alone and put the "Marker" on him to slowly awaken Hades Soul in him.
- Hades' Soul awaken slightly but Alone still mostly in control....well, you know the rest of the story. ;)
- Pan-chan lives and Cheshire became her personal servant.

Next Dimension
- Alone already got Hades Soul inside him. Pandora just pop by to finally try to awaken Hades' Soul and bring Alone to Hades Castle.

Aphrodite

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 05:21:07 AM »
Ya, I love Classic Series Pandora as she's so elegent in all ways; that's the reason why I cosplayed her first 9 years ago (my 2nd Cosplay! :D ).

Used to hate LC Pandora and only like her Outfits but after reading her backstory, tolerate her. :\
Did you ment that you had the cosplay or also wearing it? XD Cause its hard to think how a guy can wear a cosplay of a woman hehe. Even its easier that girls is on males cosplay and yea female cosplays

CommanderEVE

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2011, 05:21:33 PM »
I'm still deciding since I first saw this tread a few days ago. O:

yukii

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
of course  :shaina:
Allah, I have no freedom, but I believe in You. I am free.
Allah, I have no patience, but I read Your Quran. I am calm.
Allah, I have no time, but I think of Jannah. I have forever.
Allah, make "la ilaha illAllah" my last words in this life ♥

PiscesCaballero

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 09:38:04 PM »
Pandora! :pandora: :kiss: So TALL,DARK and BISHOJO  XD!

Also I find Shaina  :shaina: and the Little Mermaid :thetis: so freakin' hot!

Marin can't say because they never reveal her face,but my my my she  :marin: has one Perfect 10 Body!

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 09:42:35 PM »
I don't like any female characters in SS. It seems that they are made to entertain male viewers. Most of the female have less armor than they should have. If they fight for real, they will die first.

Gemini Saint Saga

• Silver Saint
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2012, 07:25:18 AM »
 :marin: and  :shaina: are the two I like best.

leorio

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 08:01:26 AM »
 :athena: Saori and :sasha: Sasha and :hilda: The sisters are the highlight of the Asgard arc for me.

I wish we could know more about the Athena before Sasha.

One of the reasons I like Lost Canvas is that many of the the girls are allowed to shine without having to make way for dudes or being rescued by dudes all the time.

(Just realized I seem to have a goddess complex! haha)

Cadraire

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 02:02:33 PM »
I like Violate too. She's a beast in battle and kinda likable personalty too...