Author Topic: Next Dimension anime confirmed by Toei in Brazil  (Read 13819 times)

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Next Dimension anime confirmed by Toei in Brazil
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2014, 02:09:53 AM »
If that was true and TOEI did make Next Dimension, like right now or ever after the Summer they would still have to put a load of fillers as the story itself is currently poor for anything since it has not progressed almost at all.

Well Omega had some good moments, but they were 10 top... they could do a lot more better... I hope if they are going to do Next Dimension, to make it hell of a lot better. Following word by word, what is written in the Manga... and as well the actions which are happening in the Manga :D But yea I think Omega were their own project, with their own story... so it was expected to be bad.

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2014, 03:37:37 AM »
Well Omega had some good moments, but they were 10 top... they could do a lot more better... I hope if they are going to do Next Dimension, to make it hell of a lot better. Following word by word, what is written in the Manga... and as well the actions which are happening in the Manga :D But yea I think Omega were their own project, with their own story... so it was expected to be bad.

I want Next Dimension Become anime i think right now that impossible why the original saint seiya anime in hades arc drop rating and not continue story like lost canvas meiou shinwa and saint seiya tenkai hen movie drop rating and poor sell this 3 anime not successfull.

only  all others manga  saint seiya successfull and anime saint seiya omega successfull to why they for kids show to buy they product.

for lost canvas and  Next Dimension only target is adult original fans not kids.

if Next Dimension become anime is need more chapter like 200 chapters or more chapters. they cannot create lack chapter of Next Dimension maybe anime ova of  Next Dimension only 12 chapters.  :aldebaran2:

complete chapters Next Dimension i think maybe 30 years why very slow manga to create make monthly 4 monts.  :ikki:

the most worry me is saint seiya legend of sanctuary movie if this movie fail like saint seiya tenkai hen movie like others to there no more saint seiya anime gona make years again order to see saint seiya anime back again.

this is about money if studio fail to sell they anime and products you cannot see another season or new saint seiya.

this is about chapters manga to if manga lack chapters they cannot create anime for some anime and saint seiya. anime gona be pure of fillers story nowhere to go become poor story and poor action fight.  this why other manga lack chapter become ove only 12 episode.

plus original saint seiya fail rating to up that why they create new saint seiya Character that is Omega.

Me to i want to see Next Dimension Become anime gona make many years to see it or they not gona create Next Dimension for lack for kids popular same character kids dont want it.

:sob:

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2014, 04:04:39 AM »
Well Omega had some good moments, but they were 10 top... they could do a lot more better... I hope if they are going to do Next Dimension, to make it hell of a lot better. Following word by word, what is written in the Manga... and as well the actions which are happening in the Manga :D

That is not going to happen anytime soon tho, you gotta have to wait 7-8 years more and there's still the chance that they won't air it just yet.

the most worry me is saint seiya legend of sanctuary movie if this movie fail like saint seiya tenkai hen movie like others to there no more saint seiya anime gona make years again order to see saint seiya anime back again.

I feel the same man... I see it right now movie fails, franchise goes into deep freeze once again.

Wish I could see another Asgard like Arc. It was the best filler I have ever seen. I don't know why Saint Seiya's popularity dropped that much with the Asgard Arc. Was it because it wasn't canon and it was just a filler? No idea all I know is that I enjoyed that filler like nothing else.

Ganbare! Asgard.

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 05:48:49 AM »
That is not going to happen anytime soon tho, you gotta have to wait 7-8 years more and there's still the chance that they won't air it just yet.

I feel the same man... I see it right now movie fails, franchise goes into deep freeze once again.

Wish I could see another Asgard like Arc. It was the best filler I have ever seen. I don't know why Saint Seiya's popularity dropped that much with the Asgard Arc. Was it because it wasn't canon and it was just a filler? No idea all I know is that I enjoyed that filler like nothing else.

Ganbare! Asgard.

because lack story and action only the best i saw in original saint seiya is  sanctuary battle 12 gold saints that why they remake the  sanctuary battle into movie order get more new fans to adult and kids

Lets hope that saint seiya legend of sanctuary movie become successfull. and we gona see another new saint seiya anime.  :seiya:

i want to see become anime is athena 12 gold saints vs jade emperor 12 animals zodiac. some day this will become anime tv series to :saga:

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 11:05:04 AM »
Most of everything I hate waiting! T-T

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 08:26:34 PM »
I posted this in one of the ND chapter threads. Its a hypothetical way of laying out 40 some episodes of ND. And goes on the assumption that it would start in Spring of 2015. It has a couple weak points I admit...but is still a very [plausible way of executing things.

This is how I would do ND

Opening Prologue special:

Start it with Hades making a comment about how Seiya looks like the last Pegasus Saint...then boom Dead. Show the Bronzes and Saori returning from the Underworld with comatose Seiya. Have Saori declare she will find a way to cure Seiya from Hades curse and some other stuff too. Have one of the saints make a comment on what did Hades mean about the last Pegasus Saint Boom flash back to Tenma and Alone.  30 min

First Arc (3-5 episodes): Volume 1

Introduce Shion and Dohko and their half baked plan to preempt Hades resurrection and ALone becoming Hades. End it with Shijima suggesting that Athena might come from the future.

Second Arc The Trials of Athena (5-10 episodes)

Basically have a small filler arc centered around Saori trying to find a way to cure Seiya. If we keep it in the anime verse have her venture to Asgard to seek Hilda's advice. Basically develop Saori. Toss in Jabu and the Beta Bronzes as body guards. develop them some. With this arc you have Saori learn more about her previous incarnations in an attempt to figure out how to save Seiya. Also show how Sanctuary's changed. Show Seika taking care of Seiya. Hell even toss in a hint or two of things to come later down the line, how Marin make a comment about how Shaina's been having headaches or something very subtle. End it with Shun showing up and Saori figuring out the only way to save Seiya is to destroy Hades sword in the past.

Third Arc: Artemis and Chronos (6-8 episodes)

We introduce Artemis and the Satellites. Having Shun and Ikki vs  Lascomoune and her troops. Have Saori cut off her hair for Hecate. Then end with with Shun and Saori jumping through time via Chronos and Callisto setting Toma free to kill Seiya.

Fourth Arc: The Beginning of the Holy War (3-4 episodes)

Saori and Shun arrive in the past. Shun at the entrance to Sanctuary where he encounters Tenma, and Saori arrives at the base of her statue as an infant. We learn of the Pope's and Cardinale's betryal and Shijima saving Saori. Suikyo and his Spectres arrive and Ikki descends down to aid Shion.

Mini Arc: Toma vs Sanctuary (2-3 episdoes)

Basically have Toma fight through a very depleted Sanctuary to get to Seiya. Ends with him fighting Hyoga and Marin and then leaving. Hyoga decides to go find Shiryu and to go after Toma, Shaina appears to say she'll help Marin watch over Seiya...toss in some more subtle Ophiuchus hints.

5th Arc: Ox Gemini and Deathtoll (2-5 episodes)

Suikyo makes his way through the Temples as Shun and Tenma engage Deathtoll

Mini Arc: Shiryu and Hyoga go to the past (3-4 episodes)

Hyoga rallies Shiryu, they encounter Toma and Hecate....end up jumping into the past. Perhaps focus an episode on Shiryu and Shunrei.

6th Arc: Ikki vs Cain/Abel & Shun and Tenma meet Kaiser and Goldie (4 episodes)

Two episodes for Ikki and two for Kaiser

5th Arc: Adventures in the Virgo Temple Pt 1 & Tiger vs Dragon (3-5 episodes)

Sukiyo makes it too Virgo and Shiryu and Dohko  bond. We learn about "13"

6th arc (3-4 episodes) Ophiuchus Prologue

Shijima gets Suikyo's message starts tripping balls about 13.  Cardinale catches up and asks whats wrong. Jump to the Present, give Shaina the spotlight for an episode. Maybe delve into her past more and then have her find the Ophiuchus temple ruins. Shaina and Marin fight. Flashback we learn more of the origin of Ophiuchus from Shijima.

7th Arc (4-6 episodes) Adventures in Virgo 2 & Suikyo vs Dohko.

Shun and Tenma encounter Shijima...plus guest appearance by Shaka the badass  shaka. Shijima beats Cardinale, Saori ages and gives him the 411. Shijima still pledges loyalty. Suikyo and Dohko battle for a few episodes. We get an episode dedicated to Goldie...because its canon filler lol/

8th Arc: Ikki and Deathtoll vs Vermeer. (4-5 episodes)

Shun and Tenma reach Dohko who announces he's going to kill Athena. Ikki and Deathtoll fight like badasses against Vermeer and his band. Ends with the Snakes invading Sanctuary.

That folks is a very BASIC breakdown of how you could do ND to this point....and this is with minimal filler. Right here is a range of 43 to 63 episodes. That's, factoring in breaks and holidays, at least 14-17 months of content.

So let's say they announce ND for spring of 15, we'll probably have at least one too two more volumes. And then 2-3 released while they air. So that's another 5 books of content to tack on.

It could work.

Hire me Toei.