Author Topic: Next Dimension anime confirmed by Toei in Brazil  (Read 13811 times)

Zodiac Clamantion

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Next Dimension anime confirmed by Toei in Brazil
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2013, 07:12:19 AM »
And their lies the problem

Kuru does it batches ie seasons which would be fine if the issues were 25+ pages...but the normal 15-17 leaves us wanting more. That's cool cause its normally straight to the point (normally but the last batch was very slow in regards of plot), but an anime? No I don't see that happening.

There's not enough content to make an anime, and at the rate Kuru's going he could be ten foot under before the end of ND
2016 for the past Sanctuary arc.
Saint Seiya Brave Soliders.
                          Gold vs Marinas.
                               Get Hyped.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2013, 10:30:07 AM »
Yer, even if Masami went back to not wasting people's time. A ND show would be so all over the place and confusing to new people, it would never get anywhere...

I rather them redo Hades ch or the anime all over again then see another Heaven Overture...
:|

RobertG22

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
Best option would probably be for Kuramada to supervise the Heaven Chapter as an anime/ova series. I've heard here and elsewhere that he is not in the best of health, and I honestly have no hope concerning him creating the Heaven Chapter manga. I mean, hell didn't ND start in 2006? It's the end stages of 2013 and he has some 60 chapters out.  I know about the problems with the fifth movie, surely he can find another a different studio to work with.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2013, 11:40:54 AM »
He can't work with another studio, Toei owns the brand. They weren't too pleased with TMS

ND is part of the heaven chapter if you haven't noticed ;)
And his health is good now.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

RobertG22

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
He can't work with another studio, Toei owns the brand. They weren't too pleased with TMS

But TMS still was able to produce Lost Canvas. I wonder if part of *why* they were able to, was because Kuramada had nothing to do with TLC other than giving Teshirogi permission to write it.

How would fans feel about Heaven Chapter(The actual Heaven Chapter, ND is really time-travel with more evil Pope/Sanctuary,  drama with a handful of chapters actually in Olympus) written/produced by someone other than Kuramada? TLC sold really well in Japan(The anime, not so much), and Episode G didn't do too badly, although it was really weird. Not read a thing about Saintia Sho, other than they are focusing on female characters. I think Teshirogi could write it, and do it very well. I'd support that.

Mewzard

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Iron Will, Lion's Heart, Brat's Maturity
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2013, 01:55:31 PM »
That's just it: Those are spinoffs. Kuru's never going to let go of leading his baby again after what happened with Tenkai-Hen.

He is going much faster in the last few years than he was in the first few years. If he does return in December with more chapters, then he'll be even faster than he has been recently. That will help if he's wanting to do more long term plot points/reveals.

Something I'm wondering on the matter of an ND adaptation:

Will they keep Kuru's designs and colors this time around? Being full color, there's no confusion as to what Kuru intends colors for characters/armors to be. And with designs, maybe not for designs from the classic series, but what about new ones at the very least?

Also, who will voice the characters? Do we go back to what's left of the classic cast, or stick with the new guys? I know I'd prefer classic voices.

Furthermore, what about music? Can we get Nobuo Yamada and Hironobu Kageyama back? And what about those who produced the in-series soundtrack for the anime? Or do we go all new? Perhaps with Omega being focused on the new with music, getting the classic guys back would give a distinct feel for the series.

While we're at it: Should this be a series of OVAs with little filler, or a television run with filler out the ass? Or a middle ground, where Toei runs it like an OVA in terms of episode count and quality, but it only holds the timeslot on TV for that period before being replaced with something else until the next batch is ready?

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
Well i would personaly donate to get Seiji Yokoyama for the soundtrack, and Osamu Nabeshima for producer.

Adapting the first volume would require A Lot of extra scenes and material. That's for sure.
Currently OVA would be the way to go

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2013, 05:02:18 PM »
If they going to filler it to the wazoo, might as well start a new series with the focus on 5 Boys and the Goldies...

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2013, 09:03:14 PM »
First off if Kurumada keeps pumping them out like he is right now...we could have a ND anime in 1 1/2-2 years.

As for OVA vs TV...personally i'm torn. On one hand OVA would keep things streamlined and more along the lines of the manga...but on the flip slide I think  a bit of filler/scene expansion might make ND better.

RobertG22

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2013, 09:12:58 PM »
First off if Kurumada keeps pumping them out like he is right now...we could have a ND anime in 1 1/2-2 years.

As for OVA vs TV...personally i'm torn. On one hand OVA would keep things streamlined and more along the lines of the manga...but on the flip slide I think  a bit of filler/scene expansion might make ND better.
filler for SS wasn't too bad. I enjoyed Asgard, but it was far, far too damn long. And then they give us 14 episodes for the Poseidon arc.

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »
i think that ND not gona be anime why there no girl in group and maybe this gona like yugioh and prettycure.
 each generation new mains characters i think that toei better that way order sell more new products toys.
old characters cant be use always why kids hate old characters that why each new saint seiya had change
characters like in gundam series not same main characters and main gundam. :-_-U:

Mewzard

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Iron Will, Lion's Heart, Brat's Maturity
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2013, 11:04:49 PM »
There's no way Toei would be able to resist putting out more core SS material. The team is the same as it was before and did well for some time. Athena is basically part of the group by ND, since she had to start fighting with them.

As for Saint Seiya filler...I can't speak for Asgard, but the Sanctuary Arc filler was mostly terrible, even when it wasn't replacing story bits and characterizations with less interesting crap. The Steel Saints...dammit Toei, I wanted them dead and gone forever, disappearing after their uselessness against Silvers.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 10:42:22 AM »
Was this information about Omega? Or is this about another animation which can be released?

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »
This information was about omega, correct.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
If that was true and TOEI did make Next Dimension, like right now or ever after the Summer they would still have to put a load of fillers as the story itself is currently poor for anything since it has not progressed almost at all.