Author Topic: Lady GaGa  (Read 2174 times)

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Lady GaGa
« on: January 29, 2011, 11:43:01 PM »
I think she's great. That woman's going to become the Queen of Pop one day, and she'll have earned the title. I don't like how she's somewhat of a slut though, but her music's good. Madonna is old now; Lady Gaga only started in the music industry what, 3 or 4 years ago? She was already popular in 2008 and at first I didn't like her nor did I like how lots of people were praising her and comparing her to Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. I thought, "Who the hell is Lady Gaga?", so I searched her up and saw the music video for "Poker Face" and watched it. I didn't like it at all and I hated her.

2 years later, I heard Bad Romance on the radio and thought it was a pretty good song, so I did some research on Lady Gaga and apparently she's a gay rights activist. So I thought, "hey, that's not bad of her" and I gave her another chance. I listened to Poker Face again and this time I liked it, then I listened to some of her other songs like "Just Dance", "Paparazzi" and "Love Game" and I liked them too. I saw some of her live performances on the net and let me be the first to tell you that she CAN sing live, and she does a pretty damn good job of it too. I wish I were lucky enough to be able to go to one of her concerts but I don't have the money to travel across the world.

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: Lady GaGa
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 04:52:08 AM »
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 12:13:47 PM »
I like Lady Gaga's music, it's great! But yeah, I don't like how she dresses. I really loved The Fame and The Fame Monster, and Born This Way is a very good album too! I really love Judas!
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~

CommanderEVE

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 05:47:08 PM »
Madonna is still better. :3

Penthesilea

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Burn My Dread
    • View Profile
    • St. Paradise
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 06:19:13 PM »
I saw her live this summer. She was awesome.

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
  • I own the Caek Cloth and am in the Pastry Squad :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 03:47:48 AM »
Cool fact: Lady Gaga is an anime fan. In her video for 'Telephone' when she speaks Japanese and she has those kanji subtitles at the bottom of the screen, if you translate it, she's talking about One Piece. I wonder if she'd ever watch Saint Seiya? She might want style tips from Aphrodite! XD

My Saint Seiya Harem: Scorpio Milo, Scorpio Kardia, Pisces Albafica, Sphinx Pharaoh, Chameleon June, Thor, Hagen, Mime
Shared: Balrog Rune, Perseus Argol, Harpy Valentine, Hypnos, Thanatos

CommanderEVE

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 02:36:05 PM »
Cool fact: Lady Gaga is an anime fan. In her video for 'Telephone' when she speaks Japanese and she has those kanji subtitles at the bottom of the screen, if you translate it, she's talking about One Piece. I wonder if she'd ever watch Saint Seiya? She might want style tips from Aphrodite! XD

That would be really weird and interesting at the same time if she did.

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 05:11:13 AM »
Madonna is still better. :3
I like Madonna as well. I've heard people saying that Lady Gaga is the new Madonna but I really don't believe that. These artists are totally different individuals.
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~

CommanderEVE

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »
I like Madonna as well. I've heard people saying that Lady Gaga is the new Madonna but I really don't believe that. These artists are totally different individuals.

Yeah, very good point there. Music these days is different.

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 12:27:01 AM »
Holy shit, are you for real?! I'm not a fan of OP but she's an anime fan??? What other anime does she like?