Author Topic: Congratulations to Shaina  (Read 4714 times)

Okuni Sensei

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Scanlatic Specter of the Cleaning Star!
    • View Profile
    • OkuniSensei's DA
Re: Congratulations to Shaina
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 06:08:48 AM »
Read the previous posts before asking a question who already has an answer.
We're recruiting a TRANSLATOR.
We're in need of a proof-reader too.

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
A year later and this is actually looking true

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 10:57:44 AM »
Shaina becoming the Ophiuchus Gold Saint would debunk Kurumada's entire "Gold Cloths tie to your birthday" scheme.

Shaina is an Aries, not an Ophiuchus. Oh Kurumada. Always contradicting and retconning his stuff.

PS. If we go by the birthdays of Ophiuchus, the ONLY Ophiuchuses are Seiya (December 1), Aiolos (November 30) and Cassios (December 14). *pause* ...DUDE. It would be epic if Seiya turned out to be the Ophiuchus Gold Saint in ND, and Tenma kept the Pegasus Cloth.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 06:59:39 AM »
PS. If we go by the birthdays of Ophiuchus, the ONLY Ophiuchuses are Seiya (December 1), Aiolos (November 30) and Cassios (December 14). *pause* ...DUDE. It would be epic if Seiya turned out to be the Ophiuchus Gold Saint in ND, and Tenma kept the Pegasus Cloth.

Actually, you are going by the IAU boundaries, while the birthdate sign goes by the Tropical Zodiac. But Ophiucus doesn't have any dates in the Tropical, so Cassios might not be in it, or it could just be in November. i dunno, too complicated

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 08:37:11 AM »

Actually given the fact that Seiya was born in 1973...(the series started in 1985 right?) he would still be a Sagittarius. As for Aioros...since he was born in 1959 yup still a Sagittarius.

Both checked on the 13 Zodiac Astrology...even tho MOST of them don't follow this one (that includes me but I checked it out for fun).

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 04:15:14 PM »
I cant stop laughin at his... sorry.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Mikael Aurelius

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Homepage
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 10:21:22 PM »
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Nice design.
Hey guys!
I was looking for something unrelated in the end of 13th volume of Saint Seiya, and I noticed Shaina's birthday : 24th of Marsh.
So basically, she's an Aries.

And if we are considering the add of Ophiuchus in the Zodiac, it's making her a Pisces.
If Gold Ophiuchus is appearing, it should be someone else then, since the gold saints have their cloths in function of their birthday...

So better not Ophuichus in the Zodiac, or Shaina has to loose her cloth...

For starters, amazing artwork.
Secondly, random off-hand comment, Shaina, like myself, would be an Aries-Cusp (born on the Pisces-Aries Cusp).