Author Topic: Fairy Tail  (Read 8128 times)

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
Re: Fairy Tail
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2014, 04:22:36 PM »
I'd prefer just to download it and not have to worry about buffering.  Plus, they have all those watermarks on the videos. 

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2014, 01:34:29 AM »
I've heard of it and watched it for a while. I just never get enough time to finish it, LOL. It's a very interesting series, I like it a lot!
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~

JediPadawanJess

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2014, 03:07:49 PM »
I've seen most of it, including the fillers, and my favorite characters so far are Gajeel and Erza.
Favorite Bronze: Phoenix Ikki
Favorite Silver: Ophiucus Shaina
Favorite Gold: Scorpio Milo
^o^
SSO in-game name: Klena (Cygnus-level 25)
Favorite 90's anime:

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2015, 02:48:47 AM »
Heh my favorite characters are Erza and Gray... I totally love both of them! Especially now when [spoiler]Gray became Demon Slayer[/spoiler]!

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2015, 05:14:07 AM »
I've started to read and watch this series and I'm liking it so far (One Piece is still better, though - Oda is a better storyteller). My favorite characters are Gray and Laxus, though I like several other characters a lot, too. Including Natsu, Lucy, Gajeel, Wendy, Lyon and Simon (yeah, I like a minor character. So what?).

I honestly started bawling when Simon died in the anime version... GODDANGIT KIUCHI. His voice when he delivered the dying lines. AUGH. Simon's tears as his eyes closed didn't help at all...

Anyway, I haven't read the series fully but I already know what happens in the latest chapter.

[spoiler]Zeref is Natsu's older brother. What the hell, Mashima.[/spoiler]

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2015, 05:21:22 AM »

[spoiler]Zeref is Natsu's older brother. What the hell, Mashima.[/spoiler]

I actually had a feeling about this the first time they met, don't ask me how..call it intuition or something but I just knew.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »

I actually had a feeling about this the first time they met, don't ask me how..call it intuition or something but I just knew.

I had my doubts too, something was telling me that [spoiler]he is his brother[/spoiler], after all this is the most logical path xD

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2015, 10:45:53 AM »
It's been a while but I dropped this piece of shit series ever since Sting surrendered to the weakened members of Fairy Tail B. I have had so many complaints about it beforehand like Erza pulling out that bullshit armor against Minerva but Sting surrendering just from the Fairy Tail members "looking cool" really took the cake for me. Natsu is also one of the worst protagonists of all time. He's such an annoying buffoon. There's also Wendy and the rest of Team Natsu that get way too much screen time which is part of the reason I quit.