Author Topic: Fairy Tail  (Read 8125 times)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Re: Fairy Tail
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2014, 06:20:15 AM »
Does anyone know why the anime was put on halt? It was going pretty good and they left us at a very interesting part. Well anyway I heard there was going to be a new Fairy Tail series starting in April at least I think it is a new series as it is called Fairy Tail (2014) just like the Hunter X Hunter was "replaced" with Hunter x Hunter (2011). To be honest I don't want them to start it all over again with slightly different plot or just cutting fillers and other details.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2014, 06:36:49 AM »
Does anyone know why the anime was put on halt? It was going pretty good and they left us at a very interesting part.

To let the manga churns out more content. It's a wise decision really, otherwise there's a huge chance of it of suffering the same fate as the One Piece and Bleach anime, unnecessarily lengthen and dragged out with uneventful and filler episodes.

To be honest I don't want them to start it all over again with slightly different plot or just cutting fillers and other details.

From what I heard it's a sequel.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2014, 07:13:38 AM »
Sou desu ka...yeah it kinda does bother me how they are dragging One Piece and Naruto like that. I see the point.
Alright thanks Niello, that is good news!

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2014, 07:55:44 AM »
Yep.  I believe the translation said 're-launch', and it starts up again in April...lemme double check the ANN articles on it to be sure.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-28/fairy-tail-anime-restarts-in-april

I also see that there will be a staff change--hopefully Fairy Tail doesn't pull an Omega with staff changes.

Per Crunchyroll, this is the new site promoting the new Fairy Tail: http://www.fairytail-tv.com/

I can't wait!  Still in process of making various Erza armors for Project A-Kon in the spring...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2014, 08:01:04 AM »
Sou desu ka...yeah it kinda does bother me how they are dragging One Piece and Naruto like that. I see the point.
Alright thanks Niello, that is good news!

Have you considered trying out the manga? (if you haven't already)
I can't say much about Naruto but One Piece is definitely best consumed by reading ;D

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2014, 08:06:51 AM »
Yoshi! I see the cast is the same and changing quality for the best I hope.

Have you considered trying out the manga? (if you haven't already)
I can't say much about Naruto but One Piece is definitely best consumed by reading ;D

I have, still reading it too, Chapter 370 currently. Mwuahaha
I just like anime for the battle purposes. That's the reason I want to watch the anime as well.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2014, 08:22:52 AM »
I have, still reading it too, Chapter 370 currently. Mwuahaha
I just like anime for the battle purposes. That's the reason I want to watch the anime as well.

I see. Since you are still just beyond the halfway point to the current chapter it'll probably be useful to tell you this: look out for easter eggs, there're loads of them ;D
(e.g. Pandaman, secret poneglyph message, Zoro duck, Mikio Itoo wanted posters, just to name a few).

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2014, 08:30:10 AM »
Ettoo...It is the current Chapter on the side I am reading, it was published yesterday. I checked other sites too and it is on the same Chapter. Is there a more updated site for Fairy Tail?

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2014, 08:47:07 AM »
Ettoo...It is the current Chapter on the side I am reading, it was published yesterday. I checked other sites too and it is on the same Chapter. Is there a more updated site for Fairy Tail?

:-_-U: I was talking about One Piece...

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 08:51:10 AM »
:-_-U: I was talking about One Piece...

Yeah I figured that but I accidentally clicked the post button...  :^_^U:

As for One Piece I am currently at 735 Chapter.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 09:00:51 AM »
Yeah I figured that but I accidentally clicked the post button...  :^_^U:

And I kinda should've realised that 370 is the latest chapter of Fairy Tail,  :^_^U:

RobertG22

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »
The new anime is a "sequel" (really just picking up where it left off last year, ala Inuyasha: Final Act), will appear in April as already stated, and there are images from the new anime already online showing the main characters. I can't see a whole of lot of differences in the style, but screenshots would be a lot better.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2014, 01:25:02 PM »
Hai hai I got a link from Celyddon.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-28/fairy-tail-anime-restarts-in-april

I am guessing the quality will be better like they did with One Piece and Hunter X Hunter as it doesn't look much different but yeah an actual screenshot would be a great help indeed.

Okuni Sensei

• NankH Staff
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Scanlatic Specter of the Cleaning Star!
    • View Profile
    • OkuniSensei's DA
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2014, 11:05:44 AM »
Oh! The anime restarts for my birthday, so nice!! ;D
We're recruiting a TRANSLATOR.
We're in need of a proof-reader too.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 10:11:44 AM »
Okay I just read Chapter 372 and I see that Zeref has returned. "The master of all darkness,Zeref...before Natsu, the evilest of all threats has made his second coming."
That's what it says at the end of the Chapter. So my question is, is Zeref really the evilest person or should I ask is he really evil? We have heard he did terrible things in the past etc etc but for some reason it doesn't give me the "looks" of a bad guy.

At Tenrou island Zeref  isolated himself and was very calm, sincere, and conflicted. He wished to die to atone for all the sins he has committed, and may commit in the future. He was also somewhat emotionally fragile, as when he realized that Natsu was not ready to kill him yet, he burst into tears. Zeref often killed with no prior incentive or knowledge.
In spite of all this, Zeref is very vindictive, and will punish those who he believes to be evil and as a result of his immortal life he developed a misanthropic loathing for humanity and its repeated idiosyncrasies of hate, evil, and conflict.

He still seems to be very interested in Natsu and like I said earlier Zeref's appearance doesn't give off anything evil about him (I know don't judge a book by it's cover) but that is what I think. If for anything else I see him as another Saga, sort of.

So yeah what do you guys think? is he really the evilest person or not?