Author Topic: Fairy Tail  (Read 8129 times)

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Fairy Tail
« on: September 04, 2010, 01:40:08 AM »
Has anyone heard of this series?

Gold Saint

• The Embodiment of Truth and Power
  • Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Fairy Tail
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 06:34:03 PM »
I watch/read it weekly

M.wEi

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 04:41:11 AM »
Yeah. I m chasing after it. It is getting more exciting. I am now on episode 40.

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 11:46:00 PM »
Did you download the episodes?

M.wEi

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 06:45:44 AM »
Yea. I downloaded it from a fansite.

Manga

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »
Yea I love the anime and now I'm reading the Fairy Tail Manga

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »
I recently started watching the anime and caught up to episode 60 in just 4 days, now I want more. The soundtrack in the anime is great, those that only read the manga are really missing out. Granted, there's no blood in the anime however, but I don't care about it that much.

My favorite female character is definitely Erza, and for my favorite male character it's Laxus (He was voiced by the same guy who voiced Ikki in the OVAs), ironic isn't it? He also has some similarities to the Phoenix but at the same time they're different. They're both loners for one and don't like to be in groups. They both started off bad but then turned good, and they're both strong as hell. Laxus was more of a jerk than Ikki was though, I mean he tried to take over the guild and his grandfather's position as master, as well as tried to destroy an entire town. But hey, he learned his lesson at the end at least.

Gold Saint

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 01:59:15 AM »
I recently started watching the anime and caught up to episode 60 in just 4 days, now I want more. The soundtrack in the anime is great, those that only read the manga are really missing out. Granted, there's no blood in the anime however, but I don't care about it that much.

My favorite female character is definitely Erza, and for my favorite male character it's Laxus (He was voiced by the same guy who voiced Ikki in the OVAs), ironic isn't it? He also has some similarities to the Phoenix but at the same time they're different. They're both loners for one and don't like to be in groups. They both started off bad but then turned good, and they're both strong as hell. Laxus was more of a jerk than Ikki was though, I mean he tried to take over the guild and his grandfather's position as master, as well as tried to destroy an entire town. But hey, he learned his lesson at the end at least.

you should start reading the manga, I have a feeling you would really enjoy the current arc(specifically as it relates to you know who)

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 03:31:23 AM »
You mean the S-class trials arc? Yeah I've read that up to the most recent chapter. I don't want to spoil myself too much though so I'm not going to read the Edolas arc. I read some parts of it though.

P.S Guess who's back biatch!

Gold Saint

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 07:24:20 PM »
You mean the S-class trials arc? Yeah I've read that up to the most recent chapter. I don't want to spoil myself too much though so I'm not going to read the Edolas arc. I read some parts of it though.

P.S Guess who's back biatch!

this past chapter with Makarov versus dark guild leader, read that 1, at the end of the chapter is most likely a scene that will excite you and get you to start reading new chapters as they come out

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 09:48:20 PM »
You still haven't figured it out? I already read it, quite a while ago really. I know what happens.

And yes, I was pretty excited when I saw the person at the end of the chapter.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 08:53:39 AM by Ikki »

Burstinatrix of The Void

• Silver Saint
  • Utsukushii akumu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 09:15:31 PM »
Fairy Tail is awesome.  I hope that guy comes back and totally owns all those bastards  ;D

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
You mean the guy who appeared on the last page of chapter 216? Yeah I want him to own those bastards too, especially Hades.

Burstinatrix of The Void

• Silver Saint
  • Utsukushii akumu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 05:20:00 PM »
yeah, anyone know when the next chapter comes out?

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 09:42:54 PM »
I don't think Laxus will be coming back though, at least not in this arc.