Author Topic: Ranking of the Gold Saints by strength  (Read 69992 times)

Danovic

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Ranking of the Gold Saints by strength
« Reply #585 on: January 22, 2016, 04:05:29 AM »
No matter all the facts that prove that The 3 v 1 wasn't a fair fight for Team saga and how they didnt want to kill him etc...
i still find Shaka very strong, i think saga is the strongest but if people say shaka is better and would beat him then i can accept it just dont say by a large margin or void or gap its very annoying

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 22, 2016, 05:32:39 AM »
Wasn't the whole point of the Eighth Sense for dealing with Hades' control in the underworld? The fallen Gold Saints were able to help achieve a miracle unachieved in all time, that of destroying the Wall, presumably from having gained the eighth sense after sensing how dire things had gotten. Shaka was able to teach Athena what was needed, so one could assume he had it himself (especially being the Buddha expy/incarnation and all).

That was just Masami gathering all the 12 Gold Saints. Nothing more. There was no logic to their revival.  Aioros died 13 years ago. He is practically long gone and yet there he was with the rest of the Gold Saints. Also Kanon's suicide was stupid. He was killed so that Saga could don the Gemini Cloth. Shion could have come back to life too, no? but Mu had the Aries Cloth so he wasn't necessary.

Call it a plothole if you like but I think it was just that. But 8th Sense is out of question as it doesn't fit.

Shaka actually died, Athena's a good evidence for that.

Also @ Danovic

Athena fooled Hades not once but twice if you haven't noticed. As soon as she was supposedly dead the butterfly spy left to report to Hades' army. That obviously stopped their siege. It had to be convincing. Plus one way to give her Blood without arousing suspicion. It's simply brilliant. When the blanket was uncovered,they noticed that there was no body there only blood stains. When they were asked where her body were, Saga said that it disappeared when they were carrying it to the castle. How can a body disappear? Surely you may say that a God's death may be different than a mortal's and we can compare it with Hades' death since he was started vanishing but he was still alive when he was disappearing. Athena presumably dead, she would have to disappear too but the Surplice Saints carried her. Maybe she told them their plan but of course it wouldn't be wise to show it to the readers, it would spoil everything.

But wait a minute...wasn't she sucked dry of her blood when she was in that vase? and yet she just rose up to fight Hades. She is a master planner. She is Athena, Goddess of War and Wisdom. I don't understand what you mean by Athena being a good evidence, when she never died?

Shaka is a strategist as well. The way he lured the three Surplice Saints into the garden. It was all planned. If Shaka did die then the Virgo Cloth would have been still in the garden no? but wait a minute it should just be vaporized, it was hit by AE. Yet, we see that Virgo Cloth was intact in the Underworld.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:03:30 AM by Seiya »

the beers baron

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 24, 2016, 07:14:15 PM »
Hello everybody

this is my first post, so I'll try to be the most impartial I can

1) Shion & Dohko

2) Saga

3) Kanon

4) Aioros

5) Shaka

6) Mu

7) Camus

8 ) Milo

9) Aioria

10) Shura

11) Aldebaran

12) Afrodita

13) Death Mask

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #588 on: January 26, 2016, 10:42:59 PM »
Hello everybody

this is my first post, so I'll try to be the most impartial I can

1) Shion & Dohko

2) Saga

3) Kanon

4) Aioros

5) Shaka

6) Mu

7) Camus

8 ) Milo

9) Aioria

10) Shura

11) Aldebaran

12) Afrodita

13) Death Mask

Welcome to the community, man! Your list is a bit similar to mine. Keep posting :)
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero

SageofTime

« Reply #589 on: January 30, 2016, 03:15:36 PM »
I can't remember if I posted my ranking yet so here is my ranking

1. Shion  :shion-gold:
2. Saga   :saga:
3. Dohko  :dohko2:
4. Shaka  :shaka:
5. Mu  :aries2:
6. Milo  :milo: