Author Topic: Saint Seiya dreams?  (Read 9484 times)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya dreams?
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 10:38:59 AM »
Ha ha, i lol'ed at the pepper spray part xD

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Mioslya

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »
Yes, I have!
In my dream, I am the student of Milo. I play outside all day and back at dark. He told me,"How dare play!"

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2012, 04:39:37 PM »
Mu was training Kiki, who was wearing a long scarf. And then while he was napping in the grassy field and Mu teleported off somewhere.

Mitra

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 08:03:02 AM »
i did have some dreams about saint seiya but i dont remember much about them, the one that i remember was pretty wired, ikki was a vampire and he was trying to drink blood from shuns neck and turn him into a vampire, shun was scared of the pain but didnt say anything O.o ..
i think this was because my favorite anime of all times are vampire knight and saint seiya.. and my favorite character is shun... so yea i had a mixed SS and VK dream O.o 

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »
I dreamt last night that a painting of Mu came to life.
Then a group of FFXIV Gigas beheaded him and took away his head, and the last thing I saw was his headless body falling limp on the ground.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2015, 10:57:18 AM »
Then a group of FFXIV Gigas beheaded him and took away his head, and the last thing I saw was his headless body falling limp on the ground.

Gory o_o
...poor Mu.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2015, 11:02:48 AM »
what was the painting of Mu about? what are the FFXIV gigas?

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2015, 12:20:25 PM »
what was the painting of Mu about? what are the FFXIV gigas?

The gigas in FFXIV are giant-like humanoid monsters. Some example screenshots are behind the link.
The painting was a close-up portrait of Mu, done in colored pencil and watercolor, and had colors inverted. Mu's expression was one of pain and despair, his eyes were open and he may have been screaming.

And yeah. Poor Mu. At least it was a clean quick cut.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2015, 01:53:09 AM »
The gigas in FFXIV are giant-like humanoid monsters. Some example screenshots are behind the link.
The painting was a close-up portrait of Mu, done in colored pencil and watercolor, and had colors inverted. Mu's expression was one of pain and despair, his eyes were open and he may have been screaming.

And yeah. Poor Mu. At least it was a clean quick cut.
everything in the dream is an expression of yourself. you are in despair aand you are losing your head over something. the gigas may be a representation of what you think others people think of you, if they are giant in the dream as a consequence you feel little in reality; you are killing yourself for it

I help people interpreting their own dreams, it is something that is better to be done in person

SageofTime

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2015, 11:25:53 AM »
I had a dream a couple of months ago that Shun and Saori were dating. I think the only thing werid about that is Seiya and Saori are a thing not Shun and Saori.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2015, 12:19:29 PM »
I had a dream a couple of months ago that Shun and Saori were dating. I think the only thing werid about that is Seiya and Saori are a thing not Shun and Saori.
are you dating someone?

SageofTime

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2015, 12:57:05 PM »
are you dating someone?
No I am single at the moment

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2015, 02:11:52 PM »
everything in the dream is an expression of yourself. you are in despair aand you are losing your head over something. the gigas may be a representation of what you think others people think of you, if they are giant in the dream as a consequence you feel little in reality; you are killing yourself for it

I help people interpreting their own dreams, it is something that is better to be done in person

yeah, I had two nights in a row of curious dreams- the first night a lover killed me in bed; the second night I witnessed the painting come to life and Mu meeting his unfortunate fate in the hands of the gigas. (The painting was on the wall of a school corridor, insode a school I had applied to, apparently done by a student as coursework. It was signed by an online acquaintance of mine.)
Neither dream felt like a nightmare though and despite the blood and gore I felt pretty good through it all.

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2015, 10:56:43 PM »
I remember an old dream about Ikki.

He was searching for Shun in a train which had stopped at night in the middle of a forest. The other passengers acted as if this was normal. As Ikki walked to the seperation between two compartments, he noticed an open door and jump off the train and walked deep into the forest.
I woke up and he did not find Shun.

I was still at school (High School) at the time and wondering what I should do with myself. I made a connection between my own "search" for a purpose in life and Ikki's search for his brother.

Neither dream felt like a nightmare though and despite the blood and gore I felt pretty good through it all.

Sometimes blood and gore are not frightening at all (in dreams).

After I played and completed The Last of Us, I dreamt that Shun (yes, nice little Shun) was smashing infected heads and had quite the amount of blood and gore / brain bits on his clothes. What was the most striking for me was... the fact that his hair colour was that of the manga (brown hair) and not the anime...
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"