Author Topic: Saint Seiya dreams?  (Read 9818 times)

Regulus_Aya

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Regulus no Aya
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya dreams?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »
@ Germain
What? lol I can't remember what camus really said but he did mention a trashcan. Did i mention we were at a rock concert and he was floating? XD
I HAS HAD ANOTHER DREAM.
Apologies for the young me that was on this forum years ago. Hoo boy.

DS Cygnus 404

• Saint in Training
  • Ice Saint For Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 04:23:03 AM »
You are the one who wrote Scarlet Burning???
You met your fan then! ;]*except you don't remember me on FF.net TT___TT*
If all of them become girls, I'm sure the fanboy will interested...XD

OMG!!!!!!
I am so sorry!!!!!!!
I hav been studying for School Certificate and couldn't reply to all the FF.net comments!
But ur comments really help me write

Oh, and I has had another dream
But it was of Manigoldo and a girl called Catalina (Before all the Saints and Athena die in LC)

Saga235

• Bronze Saint
  • Athena's Sanctuary Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2011, 02:41:20 PM »
A couple weeks ago I had a dream that I was a Sicilian mobster, and Deathmask showed up and started massacring all my guys and the guys we were fighting.  It was awesome.

Anyone else had dreams about StS?

Never had a dream about Saint Seiya....
but if I can, I will make marriage proposal in front of the Parthenon, on top of Aeropagus Hill
, under a cloudless night sky with stars.

Penthesilea

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Burn My Dread
    • View Profile
    • St. Paradise
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2011, 03:05:28 PM »
The last dream I had was that the English dub returned again and it becomes the post popular anime next to Naruto.

Actually that part is realistic...

Aphrodite

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 06:11:12 AM »
I always dreams about Camus Milo and Shaka i dunno why

Creations Undoing

• Has discovered the Cosmo
  • I thought they said there would be cookies?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2012, 12:31:44 PM »
I had a dream last night, it didn't have any characters but I was trying to raise my cosmo to kill bugs in the ceiling of my room, I dream about the weirdest things.

Saint Galgomon

• Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 02:26:47 AM »
Had a dream about Saint Seiya Ω some days ago, all i could remember is the fight happened in Sanctuary and Seiya is saving Koga and others by donning Pegasus cloth again.
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

PiscesCaballero

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »
Funny to add last night I just had a a dream resembling fights and characters I've planned for "Saints of the New Millenium" including a CUUUUUTTTTEEEE Female Seiya  :seiya: XD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 08:38:29 PM »
Anyone else had dreams about StS?

I may sound boring but I never have SS dreams.

BUT when I was teenager, I often imagined I was a super gold saints who owned all the clothes :D so that I could kick all my bullies' asses. I even made variations that each Gold Cloth has several element colors. The bad guys were monsters from Power Rangers and the likes :D Plus there were a lover for every saint. Because I was in puberty, I also had hot fantasies about some characters :) Maybe I should have written my fantasies down LOL   

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 07:18:21 AM »
Other night I had a dream that I wore the Pisces Surplice....sort off as instead of boots, was putting on bread as slippers and later those thin-straps ladies sandles/slippers......to go to a Cemetery! :o
(The usual cemetery I keep dreaming of, situated over a hill with its large Christian Tombstones while the Muslim ones were deeper inside)

: You know what that means ;)

:kanon-casual2: : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rather do Albafica covered with Blood and all, again and again and again than cosplay are you!

Reikyavic

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 10:46:56 AM »
Only Saint Seiya dream I've ever had was pretty weird and should I say... fanfictionish. Even though there appeared several familiar archetype, like Gold Saints, none of the characters in my dream were canon characters. I just kinda witnessed this scene as invisible viewer in the dream, where obviously old and sickly pope was going to announce his chosen successor, who turned out to be the Aries Gold Saint, who was female in my dream. Gemini Saint at present voiced out his opinion, that letting women don Gold Clothes was preposterous enough, let alone being the highes authority only inferior to Athena in Sanctuary. Mind you, he still spoke with calm and courteous tone, unlike Capricorn Saint, also woman, who just jumped into conversation and angrily called Gemini chauvinist jerk. Pisces Saint tried to calm Capricorn down when Libra Saint stepped in to defend Gemini, saying that he sort of agreed with Gemini. Debate flared quickly until only Pope and Aries Saint were only ones still silent. One interesting thing was, that as I was kinda just consciousness floating around and witnessing the scene, I could see that one other, I couldn't say if she was bronze or silver saint, was spying Pope and goldies nearby before the dream cut to black.   

So, yeah.
On and on the road does go
down into the depths below...

Mirach

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 01:23:33 PM »
Haldir, you reminded me about a dream I had some time ago... x) I wore the Pisces Cloth! I don't remember clear what was before, some crazy adventurous mess I usually dream about... but then I recall me wearing the Pisces Cloth, standing on top of some hill and watching huge seawaves flooding... Sanctuary, I guess? I thought something like 'It's Poseidon! I must save Athena!' x) One wave took me away, but then I thought: 'Hey! I'm a Pisces Saint, I won't go that easily!' And the wave just lifted me to the top of some tall building nearby - I remember I felt awesome xD

Another time I had a funny experience, not exactly a dream. In my old apartment, the light switch in my bedroom was kinda broken. One night I stayed really late and had about 3 hours left for sleep. I don't remember any dream, only that suddenly there was golden light filling all my vision - and my first thought was: Shaka! x) Then I opened my eyes - probably the light went on by itself... But the whole next day I marvelled at that immediate thought. Too much SS? ;)

Saint Galgomon

• Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 07:38:31 PM »
I just had one last night. It's about Saint Seiya Omega, i see the old 5 bronzies back (Seiya's using his anime V3 Pegasus Cloth) fighting against something, then turned out later that the one they were fighting was controlled Kouga, suddenly Kouga get out from that body while wearing Sagittarius cloth, but soon after that Kouga is wearing his Pegasus cloth again. Wut, 2 Pegasus clothes...
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Gemini Saint Saga

• Silver Saint
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2012, 09:30:15 PM »
I once dreamed I found some really cool Saint Seiya toys and stuff on sale at a regular America store once. Talk about being sad when I woke up.

Rama Olendris

• Watashi ha watashi sore dake
    • View Profile
    • Rama Olendris's Art
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 08:59:08 AM »
I had a dream where Ikki was my older brother and he taught me how to drive and did everything that my real older brother won't. I wish Ikki was my brother v.v

I also had a dream where Saori came to my house and was trying to order me to help her do something that did not agree with my morals (apparently I was a saint in this dream...). So I pepper-sprayed her.

emit hcum oot evah uoy neht, siht daer nac uoy fi.