Author Topic: Saint Seiya dreams?  (Read 9495 times)

limbonino

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya dreams?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 05:53:10 PM »
I had a dream once where i could power up my cosmos; but i couldn't do anything with it lol. And for some reason i was in a hot air balloon at the time.. it was pretty funky.

Brynhild

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 08:54:05 PM »
Awhile ago I had a dream about Hyoga getting his tongue stuck to a frozen pond in the middle of a field. All the Gold Saints were standing around him (The bronzies left him to his fate perhaps? I dunno...) trying to decide what to do. Camus was really embarrassed, Aldebaran and Aiolia wanted to help, and Deathmask kept shouting "Let's just kill him! That'll be easy!" I woke up before Hyoga's fate was decided though...

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 04:02:49 AM »
I had a Saint Seiya dream today :D
Next Dimension in fact.

I were reading Vol.3 and in it the setting was in a underground catacomb area. this blonde girl in blue dress was running down a circling stairs to be caught by a bat or vampire Specter. She was supposedly a dear friend to a new female main character that i didn't get to see.

Then there was this awesome scene with some Specters riding/flying up through a large hole with a circling stair, on chariots. With horse without heads i think.

Then i woke up ;_;

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 10:57:53 PM »
Okay, I have a partial Saint Seiya Dream last night, Saint Seiya Cosplay related actually! ;)

I dreamt I went to Taiwan and met with SARA, MARU and their friends who formed the Gold Saints team. Was helping MARU around the place and I even stop to help this (Japanese?) Cosplayer finish the Collar part of his Leo Armor. :p

Guess it's just my desire to go to Taiwan again for a 501st Taiwan-Asia Pacific Troop IF there is one this year (but I can't afford it if I'm to get LC Pandora's Gown done apart from go to Malaysia for a Cosplay Event in December  :( ) and maybe catch up with my Taiwanese Saint Seiya Cosplay Friends. :D  And I was surfing thru SARA's website looking at the her Gold Saint Group photos before I went to sleep this morning. ;)

Nike-XIII

• Bronze Saint
  • Super Pisces Phreaks
    • View Profile
    • Pisces Phreaks Page
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 04:12:53 AM »
Okay, I have a partial Saint Seiya Dream last night, Saint Seiya Cosplay related actually! ;)

I dreamt I went to Taiwan and met with SARA, MARU and their friends who formed the Gold Saints team. Was helping MARU around the place and I even stop to help this (Japanese?) Cosplayer finish the Collar part of his Leo Armor. :p

Guess it's just my desire to go to Taiwan again for a 501st Taiwan-Asia Pacific Troop IF there is one this year (but I can't afford it if I'm to get LC Pandora's Gown done apart from go to Malaysia for a Cosplay Event in December  :( ) and maybe catch up with my Taiwanese Saint Seiya Cosplay Friends. :D  And I was surfing thru SARA's website looking at the her Gold Saint Group photos before I went to sleep this morning. ;)

Sara? Did you mean Sara who cosplayed as Albafica and Alone?
*Correct me if I'm wrong*
You wanna coslayed as Pandora? Cool 0___0

Okay, I got new dream last night

Saori gave a chance for every fans to meet and greet her fav saints
The 18th century goldies arrived too
It's so hilarious, and crowded
But even so, I'm so happy because I can collect 24 goldies photo's! XD
Then I kidnapped Albafica for my own business
*Don't ask what*XDD
~+_"Excuse Poor English"_+~

Regulus_Aya

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Regulus no Aya
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »
Hmmm....I want to kidnap someone now....did you and albafica...really..? Lucky, got him before i did XD
Apologies for the young me that was on this forum years ago. Hoo boy.

Nike-XIII

• Bronze Saint
  • Super Pisces Phreaks
    • View Profile
    • Pisces Phreaks Page
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 10:28:17 PM »
Hmmm....I want to kidnap someone now....did you and albafica...really..? Lucky, got him before i did XD

Not really kidnapped him anyway
But it's still considered to kidnapped someone since I take him without permission
It's so fun~
I give my thanks to Phantasos~
A_______A

Regulus_Aya

• Regulus no Aya
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 03:10:56 PM »
O_o take him without permission...>__> did he know what you were doing when you dragged him away?

Saint Galgomon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Half Saint Half Digimon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 05:52:27 PM »
Errrr.... What? you kidnapped Albafica? And touch him? you'll die  if you touch him :smirk:.
Digital Saint, a saint that use Digimon armor as his cloth.

Aurora Execution!

Fruitify

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 09:08:26 PM »
Um this i weird and kinda embarrassing...

I had a dream when I was around 16 that I was Hyoga and was carrying Shun like in th 12th temple saga.  NEver had any other dream about SS since.

Till last night.... 

I was....

Saori! :O !!!

Wearing Kamui and is going to a battle somewhere, half way through my dream I realised that Im not a woman and knew that it was a dream but I went with it anyway.  I used my staff and raised it up then light came flashing everywhere.  and that was the end of my SS part 2 dream.

Actually had forgotten about it until I read this topic.

Weird.

SaintGermain

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »
Ah i finally had one! :D

It was about the previous holy war in ND. And i dreamed a lot of Specters had managed to get all the way up to the pope's chambers where Athena lay in a crib. And then the scene shifted to the Gold Saints, and a lot of them were revealed and some were female too! :O

I don't remember the outcome, but one of the Specters was named Armageddon xD

Oh, you're dreaming like a script-writer !  :D

@Cardia XIII : like a fan fic, really.. you should write them.. interesting..  :)  I want to kidnap Camusss then.... :smirk:

saint seiya dream ? well when I was little I dreamed about Seiya, Shun.. recently.. I dreamed Camus.. with Milo (?) I don't quite remember.. --not yaoi though, hahaha-- I only recall that I was standing, gaze at them, stunned by their good-looks... XD it's stupid, I know..like a fangirl drooling..  :D

DS Cygnus 404

• Saint in Training
  • Ice Saint For Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 03:27:47 AM »
Ok, I had this really weird dream that caused me to write Scarlet Burning on FanFiction!

Kardia was a girl, instead of a guy, and Degel fell in love with her
 :camus: <3  :milo:

Then I had another one about  :hypnos: and  :thanatos: during LC
That  :hypnos: stole some girl from earth and  :hades: Alone was one of the girl's best friends

The most recent one I have had is one of me training with Hyoga and becoming a female Cygnus Saint
Along with my friends (Draco, Pegasus, Andromeda and Phoenix)

Nike-XIII

• Bronze Saint
  • Super Pisces Phreaks
    • View Profile
    • Pisces Phreaks Page
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 03:38:55 AM »
Ok, I had this really weird dream that caused me to write Scarlet Burning on FanFiction!

Kardia was a girl, instead of a guy, and Degel fell in love with her
 :camus: <3  :milo:

Then I had another one about  :hypnos: and  :thanatos: during LC
That  :hypnos: stole some girl from earth and  :hades: Alone was one of the girl's best friends

The most recent one I have had is one of me training with Hyoga and becoming a female Cygnus Saint
Along with my friends (Draco, Pegasus, Andromeda and Phoenix)

You are the one who wrote Scarlet Burning???
You met your fan then! ;]*except you don't remember me on FF.net TT___TT*
If all of them become girls, I'm sure the fanboy will interested...XD

@ Tetsu
lol, here, Camus is yours! XD*smacked*
I wanna made one, but I'm not good at write story ^^;
Muejejejej
I wanna dreamed about Milo Camus too~
But Phantasos gave me another  dream

It's about Alone
Oh mway God, what a smexxy Lord of the Underworld
<<Nobody understand what is she talking about>>

Regulus_Aya

• Regulus no Aya
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 01:52:40 PM »
i had one too!!!! :))))

Okay, so i was in TinierMe and i was Saori/Sasha...i mean i was her but i waas still seeing myself out of my own body....
 THERE WAS A SAINT SEIYA EVENT GOING ON
:kanon: - all of a sudden, he just comes up to me and kisses me.
 :saga-robe: -kissed my hand
 :camus2: almost kissed...but when we were like forehead to forehead...he said i had to pay him somethng about a trashcan. XD lol it means i have to give up some gacha coins i bet....
He tolds me "sorry, they said it's not free" and smiled at me(rather Sasha)being confuzzled. and i woke up.

SaintGermain

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 08:53:13 AM »
@ Aquari Aya : oh you're cheating... you took 2 of the most gorgeous gold saints to your dream...  :o

and.. hahaha you owe Camus a trashcan ?   or maybe you're taking his trashcan for memorabilia ?  ;D  XDD