SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110134 Posts in 4343 Topics- by 843 Members - Latest Member: gildaa

September 30, 2014, 06:49:35 AM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Anime NewsClassic AnimeSaint Seiya Elysion-Hen
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya Elysion-Hen  (Read 55075 times)
Newborn [ニューボン]
  Male
Administrator
Acquired Seventh Sense
Admin of SSF
I'm back
View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: August 17, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »

well, we're releasing a softsub version now. you can find it on the elysion fansub thread ^_^
so far the only one with softsubs is elysion 3.

spoiler tag code
Code:
[spoiler]type here[/spoiler]
ShakaMLT

« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2008, 02:05:21 PM »

Hey I am new here, ermmmmm I've seen the last 2 Saint Seiya episodes...well I thought they were ok, but not the best...I think they were a bit rushed to end it. Anyway, I actually posted because I am hating to see people get tortured thinking that Seiya died...for those of you who wish Saint Seiya to continue, then for those who do not know about this, get Saint Seiya Heaven Chapter...Saint Seiya Heaven Chapter is an oav, continuing after the HADES series. I think Heaven chapter is the most beautifully drawn Saint Seiya I have ever seen. Just Check it out! You surely won't be disappointed! If you want some screenshots I will be glad to post them, but I believe I will spoil it for you Smiley

shaka
Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Awakened to the 8th Sense
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: August 21, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »

Hello ShakaMLT - welcome Smiley

Well, I don't think anyone here doesn't know Tenkai-hen - Ouverture (the movie that was supposed to be the first of the Heaven Chapter). It is not really sure whether this won't be totally retconned as Kurumada was extremely dissatisfied with it. We will have to wait and see.

By the way, why don't you introduce yourself in the Presentations forum? That would be majorly cool!

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.
ShakaMLT

« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2008, 06:01:29 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! Cheesy I posted on the Presentations forum!

shaka
Kuriboh
  Female
NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Au Palais de Verre
View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2008, 08:14:29 AM »

Oh Tenkai Hen. The only thing it's good for is the lack of clothing.

Harem: Mu+Shaka+Aphrodite+Dohko+Kiki

Newborn [ニューボン]
  Male
Administrator
Acquired Seventh Sense
Admin of SSF
I'm back
View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: August 23, 2008, 11:21:25 AM »

am I the only one who loved tenkai-hen?

I remember having chills down my back by just watching it.

spoiler tag code
Code:
[spoiler]type here[/spoiler]
Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 23, 2008, 11:53:15 AM »

I loved it to except for certain plot elements, plots and pacing was good, but it could have used more elaborated fightings. =/

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.
Andromeda no Pyras [アンドロメダ の パイラス]
  Male
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
NEBULA STORM!
View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 24, 2008, 02:16:33 AM »

I love Tenkai-hen movie Cheesy i was really thrilled seeing all battles there... i really like battle Ikki-Shun with Thesseus and of course beginning of Seiya vs Apollo (actually my greatest wish is to see the end of that battle) - i've heard that this movie end with fact that Apollo "rubber" memory of Athena and Seiya that they didn't remember things after Seiya regain his consciousness (meeting with Angels Saint, Artemis, and Apollo, and so on...). But for me it was a bit s**t ending i really would like to see sth different.

I also think that i'm in minority who would like to see continuation of Tenkai-hen more than a Lost Canvas animated Cheesy 

Let's all pray to Kami-sama that both Tenkai-hen and Lost Canvas will be animated!

Btw check that Saint Seiya Petition! http://www.saintseiyaworldpetition.com/index.asp?Language=en simple write your ID there and check how many Saint Seiya fans wanne see new eps!

AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2008, 02:58:41 AM »

The Ikki Shun fight was great only wished the other fights were as exciting.

And with the ending having Seiya lose his memory. They were going to make the second movie starting from there. But Masami cancelled everything... I don't blame him... Maybe some time lack would remind them that every single fight should be like that one with Ikki and Shun!! :|

Nicol
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: August 24, 2008, 09:06:04 AM »

Last booklet:

Poster  + 3 DVDs + data book

Virgo Constellation
  Male
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 08, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »

Hmm, I watched the end of Elysion. So does this mean Tenkai-hen is non-cannon? or is there... a surprise?

"I'm not going to play 'break the pillar' with you guys. I'm going to take Poseidon's damn head off!" - Ikki
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »

You can call it original anime but Masami had a hand in it. It's partly cannon if you want to use that word but again the anime staff didn't use a lot of Masami's ideas and fucked up the whole movie so... I guess the thing to called this is:

"Something to watch but don't take it too seriously Anime Original" Smiley

coldsun15
  Male
Passionate youth
View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 07, 2009, 04:32:21 PM »

I watched the tenkai-hen OVA a couple of hours ago... i liked it, i thought it was interesting, well done, good fights, and it really caught my attention, i think it was a good way to conect everything to the heaven chapter, as from where it all starts (for the heaven chapter)... i really think they should continue with this chapter, since it looks quite interesting...

PS: I'm new, i have already introduced myself in the introduction forum
AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: March 07, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »

Hi! Welcome!! Smiley

The next chapter would be more interesting than what they have in Oveture, Goldies get unsealed.. Gods fight with other Gods... Smiley

coldsun15
  Male
Passionate youth
View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 08, 2009, 09:30:00 AM »

but, my main question is, why did they put the whole heaven chapter on hold?
or have they already said that they would produce it?! (sorry if this has already been answered, but i havent had the time to read all the forums)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]