SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110423 Posts in 4357 Topics- by 873 Members - Latest Member: arioss

October 24, 2014, 08:21:05 AM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya NewsSaint Seiya Manga NewsLost CanvasChapter 159 Raw+Translation!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Chapter 159 Raw+Translation!!  (Read 6166 times)
Lazuri

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 06:15:36 AM »

Seem like Gemini twin in SS always have complex personalities (Saga, Kanon, Defteros, Aspros)  that the reason I like them. ^ ^

I don't think Defteros done anythings wrong, just think that he loves and admire his brother deeply (which I found this really impressed.). Seem like he joins in this Holy war because he wants to make his brother come back to his sense and fight for good again so I hope Aspros will fight for Athena as his brother wish.

About a life that Aspros received from Hades, may be Hades revived him the same way he revived his Spectres before Asmita create Rosary so he does not have limited life like Death Gold saints in Hades chapter sanctuary.  Well, this is only my guess anyway.
Burstinatrix of The Void
  Female
Silver Saint
Utsukushii akumu
View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »

so here's the questions: how did Defteros know that Aspros was resurrected?

Okuni Sensei
  Female
NankH Staff
Acquired Seventh Sense
Scanlatic Specter of the Cleaning Star!
View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »

I may be wrong, but I think Aspros said about coming back to destroy the Sanctuary.
Since we know now that the scene of his test by the Pope was after the meeting about the official return of Hades, it's quite obvious he meant coming back as a spectre.
Defteros probably didn't know his exact timing for his resurrection, but the introduction of the Saints in the Lost Canvas is seen as the last battle, so if Aspros didn't appear before, then he will be here.

We're recruiting a TRANSLATOR.
Lazuri

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

Yes, I remember Aspros said before he died that even after death, he will come back to take the throne (this line sound like horror movie ^ ^") only Hades can resurrect so I think Defteros quite sure that his brothes will use this way and come back as spectre.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]