Author Topic: Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses Series  (Read 1137 times)

scorpiosgirl

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Art Page
Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses Series
« on: May 06, 2009, 11:59:08 PM »
Has anyone read the Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber?

To me they're better than Twilight, I was instantly hooked when I read the first chapter of the first book. There's six books in all, the sixth book comes out next month I think. So if you're interested then go to the bookstore and buy it. But anyways here's what the books are about well technically the first book though.

Raven is a High School outcast goth who only has one friend. Ever since she was little who dream was to become a vampire and have a vampire boyfriend, well that all changed when someone moved into the old abandon mansion on top of a hill. Raven being Raven decided to sneak into the house like she has many times before and see who living in the mansion, disappointed on not finding anything she left the place and headed home. Days go by until she meets the guy of her dreams, what she didn't know was he was a vampire.

Now before anyone starts thinking. Yes it does sounds like the same as Twilight because of the high school setting and it revolves around a girl and its in her point of view and having a vampire boyfriend. But its not the same as Twilight.

The reason why is Raven is not like Bella because Raven is a rebelious person who doesn't give a f*ck what people think of her. She's more adventerous and she has a more crazier mind then chickface in Twilight also Raven doesn't try to kill herself when her boyfriend leaves instead she goes out and tracks his @$$ down, while Bella to me Bella seems like she's suicidal and those attention needers with a very depressing mind who needs to die. Also in Vampire Kisses the Vampires don't walk in the daytime and don't f*cking sparkle and other wierd stuff that is in Twilight. I could say more about it but I don't want to spoil anymore than I have already done and also I want others to read it or at least read the first two or three chapters of it before buying it to see how you like it.

Also there is a high possibility there will be a movie of this coming out soon. The author and some producers are talking about it and deciding if they are or not.